Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Candice - Cardiff Bay  (Read 9168 times)

SirFrank

External Link/Members Only

Misswelshkandice has been on my hot list for some time but until recently I hadn't got round to meeting her. Comms were brilliant - responded to emails the same day, confirmed booking, sent good directions by text etc.

1hr incall (£150) meet at a private appt in Cardiff Bay. Easy to get to, safe and secure. The apartment is modern, very clean and tidy. Shower, fresh towels etc. She is very pretty and has a smoking hot body with titties so fine I'd still be playing with now if she let me! She's a very nice girl - sweet, chatty and funny.

Full on GFE (as requested), DFK, OWO (exceptionally good) and covered sex. I had an amazing time - outstanding in fact. Chat afterwards, shower etc. I gather she tours quite a lot but is in Cardiff regularly. I would visit again in a flash and I would thoroughly recommend

Offline Cheeseman

Yes I  agree.  She is fabulous.  Probably the best i have ever seen.  I wish that she was down this way more often.

theGOAT

Glad you had a good punt Sir Frank.  Back in the saddle again and riding for the hills!  :lol:

I've seen her pop up in Bristol a few times, and been tempted, but been put off by lack of a face pic. 

But on your assurance that she is very pretty I have put back on the HL (its been getting so damn long since I joined UKP a few months ago!).  I may request her army girl outfit.

Do you reckon 24yo is accurate?

Cheers!  :drinks:

SirFrank

Yes I'd say early 20s and she's a pretty girl alright. Often tours Bristol and Birmingham I believe

Offline HughJardon

Great report SirFrank her body looks amazing, legs Ass and a pair of Tits so fine they'll make you stand up and beg for

Hidden Image/Members Only

SirFrank

:lol: :lol: indeed they do. They were mighty fine. In all honesty, if I had a pair of those, I wouldn't leave the house. I'd be locked in my bedroom 'studying them'.

Offline Cheeseman

And even though they're enhanced,  they are the finest enhanced tits that i have ever seen.

SirFrank

And even though they're enhanced,  they are the finest enhanced tits that i have ever seen.

+1

Offline HS4000Kestral

As an aside she used the same apartment as Mollie Mathews - now there is a threesome I'd like to be in!

jammy

She's high on my hl but her service is cum once only. I always thought as a punter we're paying for the time and any extras.

np500

I can hold for an hour generally ! Had enough practice, she's right up there on h l , free on the 4th see . As I've said else ware .

longballs

She's high on my hl but her service is cum once only. I always thought as a punter we're paying for the time and any extras.

Is this right, even on an hours booking?

np500

Not home yet. not read her profile for weeks, will have a good look when home . Although I only do the deed once in hour meet its a bit off putting if a girl that good is going to Finnish the punt if you come early, will defiantly make me knock a different door for sure .

np500

Oh, and she's not exactly £100 an hour !

Offline welsh_lad

I had a round 2 when I saw her a few months back, so I'm guessing it's cum as many times as you can in the time. Unless others have had a different experience?

np500

Does it say on her profile , only one pop, unusual if it does at £150, still not home to read profile .

Offline welsh_lad

Just had a quick look and couldn't see anything on there about 1 pop. I guess you could just email/ring her before arranging a meet just to double check

np500

I just had a look and can't see anything, did someone get ejaculated out the door after knocking one out ?

SirFrank

There's nowt on her profile about 1 pop and to my knowledge there never has been. Not sure where you got this from. Top girl

np500

Jammy ! Ware did you get the info about her being a one Pop wonder , I've read her profile and it does't say anything on there, I 'd still see her if it was the case but rather it was not the case as would spend most of the hour busting a gut trying not to cum rather than enjoy the experience.

SirFrank

Jammy ! Ware did you get the info about her being a one Pop wonder , I've read her profile and it does't say anything on there, I 'd still see her if it was the case but rather it was not the case as would spend most of the hour busting a gut trying not to cum rather than enjoy the experience.

I'd say he made it up. Read through all of his posts last night and I may be wrong here but I suspect he's not a genuine punter. Lots of shit about Rita Oral and lots of questions about what's she like etc but no apparent action. Maybe jammy could clarify for us.

jammy

I msged her to to prevent any early disappointment being that she's a stunner. I don't normally pop early but just like to ensure if I do. The hr sessions not over in 20mins. A 1 pop only wg would not get a visit off me no matter how stunning they are.

jammy

Genuine Sir Frank ???? Define genuine ?? and how do you suggest I prove I'm genuine?
Prob like you I'm here to source good feedback on decent wgs and not to justify if Im a real punter  :P

Also I may add 1 pop maybe for 30mins and not the hr.

jtfm

Seen her a while back if its the girl I'm thinking of, was Miss Welsh Beauty, she was very good, definitely not one pop. She was quite close to Georgia once but I think they fell out.

np500

Beeing a stunner is great,  but most w g s like the majority of punters are not blessed with gods snatch catching looks, most w g s are good looking in there own ways to acceptable with the odd cracker, and Helen of trot types !  that's the way it is. It's about the service thay provide to us, sounds like you need to book shorter times and see how you go and if she don't do it for you, you can move on ,  entil you find the ones that do it for you, keep your aspirations basic. Me, not botherd too much about hight , colour of hair, eyes etc, must have good body and good service and not be ugly . And I'm happy

SirFrank

Genuine Sir Frank ???? Define genuine ?? and how do you suggest I prove I'm genuine?
Prob like you I'm here to source good feedback on decent wgs and not to justify if Im a real punter  :P

Also I may add 1 pop maybe for 30mins and not the hr.

Judging by your post history you seem to do a lot of talking and very little walking. What she like. Should I see her. Who gives the best oral etc etc. I personally think your talking bollocks about this girl, which is compounded by the fact that you don't even know how long this apparent 1 pop policy (which isn't listed on her profile and to my knowledge never has been) applies for. I've only seen her once for a 1 hour booking and it was no rush, which is what makes me question you on this one.

I'd define genuine as someone who actually punts or has actually punted on a regular basis. Not genuine would be a troll, wind up merchant, school boy, pimp, bitter prossie, or someone pretending to be a genuine punter for a variety of other reasons. I rarely call out other punters on here because it's not my style at all but having read your posts I'm dubious about you. Time will tell I'm sure

np500

Bollox, my last statement should have bee posted on the best oral tread

jtfm

Beeing a stunner is great,  but most w g s like the majority of punters are not blessed with gods snatch catching looks, most w g s are good looking in there own ways to acceptable with the odd cracker, and Helen of trot types !  that's the way it is. It's about the service thay provide to us, sounds like you need to book shorter times and see how you go and if she don't do it for you, you can move on ,  entil you find the ones that do it for you, keep your aspirations basic. Me, not botherd too much about hight , colour of hair, eyes etc, must have good body and good service and not be ugly . And I'm happy

Luckily I am blessed with having the looks, just ask my mother.
I think that you are bang on, for me service has to be top of the list, then body, preferably British, then price after all that hopefully she will not be ugly, but everybody is different and I know a few people who go size 16 and above who think size 8 is like someone out of a Jap prisoner of war camp. Each to their own, but surely service has got to be top.

np500

Agree, I'm rushing around and thought I'd put my above on wrong thread  ! But I was the right  one, I got to chile out.

jammy

Sir Frank you disappoint me trying to out fellow gentlemen. If I'm honest I try and be very discreet that's why alot of my comms on here are through private msg with fellow gentlemen. I do appreciate you bringing me into one of your "chariots of fire rallys" to out ppl  :timeout:

If the truth been known I'm a 1-2 punt per month punter and since finding this site I'm very cautious in getting value ie lots of questions.
You may have some deep rooted issue about past experiences with pimps ie rita but It's not my issue. Happy punting  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

Sir Frank you disappoint me trying to out fellow gentlemen. If I'm honest I try and be very discreet that's why alot of my comms on here are through private msg with fellow gentlemen. I do appreciate you bringing me into one of your "chariots of fire rallys" to out ppl  :timeout:

If the truth been known I'm a 1-2 punt per month punter and since finding this site I'm very cautious in getting value ie lots of questions.
You may have some deep rooted issue about past experiences with pimps ie rita but It's not my issue. Happy punting  :drinks:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

At what point has he tried to "out" you?

He's just calling your credibility into question. Which after reading through your posts and seeing the word gentlemen used, a generic prossie term, I find myself tending to agree.

np500

I'm still waiting to find out about this one pop milarky! I will e-mail her if no answer is forthcoming . And if Carly don't get back into lunch I'll try and book her

np500

Well, 24 hour waiting for Carly to Evan read my 2 e-mails ? so got in touch with candice and within 10 mins we've communicated via text and booked on aw booking system , job done, can be so simple !

Offline Mikeh38

Is this the same girl who used to work with WB, but had reliability and drink issues ?

SirFrank

I'm not trying to out you or anyone else for that. For me privacy is everything in this game for punters and girls and my post history supports that. I've been vociferous re anonymity of punters and WGs so I'm not sure where you are going here. The only thing I've questioned is your credibility.

If you're a genuine punter, then fair enough.

yorkshire123

Are you in need of a medication top up son?

One of the worse things you can do on here is accuse another member of trying to out you, gentle ribbing & questioning is well within the site rules when a member feels that someone maybe trying to pull a fast one.

Frank in my opinion is one of the most open minded members of this forum & rarely questions another members intentions unlike myself who by my own admission I am a bit of a twat.

If you want a bit of friendly advice I would stop writing like you are some sort of tart trying to sound like a bloke & if you think another member is a cunt then say it.
If you don't want any advice from a self confessed twat then that's your call.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Are you in need of a medication top up son?

One of the worse things you can do on here is accuse another member of trying to out you, gentle ribbing & questioning is well within the site rules when a member feels that someone maybe trying to pull a fast one.

Frank in my opinion is one of the most open minded members of this forum & rarely questions another members intentions unlike myself who by my own admission I am a bit of a twat.

If you want a bit of friendly advice I would stop writing like you are some sort of tart trying to sound like a bloke & if you think another member is a cunt then say it.
If you don't want any advice from a self confessed twat then that's your call.

Plus 1 here.....

Offline welsh_lad

Is this the same girl who used to work with WB, but had reliability and drink issues ?

I'm pretty sure she's worked with WB before, though I've not heard of them doing anything together for a while.

Looking back at previous reviews for her, it seems when she started out she wasn't the most reliable, but from my experience a few months ago she was well organised. In terms of drink issues, I can't remember reading about her having one nor did she seem like the type who did when I met her

np500

Best just take the  chocolate's then !

Offline Cityboy87

I've seen her twice in hotels. It is a cum twice in half hour which for me is more than enough in that time.

np500

I'm in for an hour and only need one, happy days.

longballs

I've seen her twice in hotels. It is a cum twice in half hour which for me is more than enough in that time.

Was sure it couldn`t be right, thanks for confirming  :drinks:

np500

Saw Kandise tonight , wow, very very good looking, sexy as you like, dream Girl in my book and yes those breasts are fantastic, the most brilliant tit fuck I've ever experienced or witnessed, loads of fk and some deep licking , owo was a joy to watch and could easily have blown my gasgit just watching. Ro was so sweet and she played with her toy, oh great stuff . Didt last the hour, how the hell am I supposed to ? She's the type of girl I been fantasising over for years and I just got to get up close and personal with her, won't be the last time either .

taffdan

I'm pretty sure she's worked with WB before, though I've not heard of them doing anything together for a while.

Looking back at previous reviews for her, it seems when she started out she wasn't the most reliable, but from my experience a few months ago she was well organised. In terms of drink issues, I can't remember reading about her having one nor did she seem like the type who did when I met her

there were issues but they weren't drink related more to do with safety.... Or lack of with regulars?

np500

What ever happened I'd not worry about it one little bit, it's there thing and it's in the past , I paid for an hour but she finished me off in about 40 mins on Friday , then chatted for about 25 mins as I was too fucked but too fucked in a good way, don't let there personal relationship spoil your thoughts of visiting her, she's gorgeous and good, I'm still thinking about Friday with a smile on me mug.

Offline Mil 34

I finally managed to meet kandice yesterday and got to say she is now my favourite girl in Cardiff.
Looks like Helena Christiansen. Who I've had a crush on for years. A real cracking punt and she's definitely not a one pop an hour girl.
I've still got a smile on my face when I sit here remembering her tit wank and chucking my muck all over those great tits and hair.
One problem is she's moving out of Wales soon so she's only going to come back now and again. Glad I work up Birmingham way quite a lot because she's going to tour there.
Gutted to find a girl as good as this only to find she's not going to be in Cardiff for long  :(

np500

Told you you'd like her m8, she's up there with my favourites and want to see again so this is shit news that sees off to pastures anew, will have to text her to see how the land lies on that one, but it's good you enjoyed her.

vw

Told you you'd like her m8, she's up there with my favourites and want to see again so this is shit news that sees off to pastures anew, will have to text her to see how the land lies on that one, but it's good you enjoyed her.
Welcome to the millennium club Red, 1000+ posts ! 

np500

Ha, yes, 1,000+ posts ! How to follow that ? With another 1,000 posts i suppose, has been enlightening to say the least ! A couple of odd moments but on the hole ! Fun.