Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever been caught by any neighbours/passers by at an incall punt?  (Read 7353 times)

Offline Dime

I had a punt today and she texted me saying she was running a few minutes late as she had to do her make-up. I arrived and stood outside the flat door and one of the neighbours was cutting his grass (Cottage flats). I saw him staring at me, and I had the impression that he knew exactly the reason why I was there. She let me in, and we got down to business. She was riding me cowgirl, moaning really loudly and the bed was creaking (the people in the flat downstairs must have heard us)  :lol: then I heard the letterbox being knocked . We both jumped, and I had visions of the angry neighbour screaming at us to be quiet. She looked out the window and told me  it was just the postman. 
When I was leaving, the guy was still doing his garden and it seemed like he was glaring at me- I just walked with my head down. Probably all in my imagination, but I was wondering have any of you ever been caught or by a neighbour or passer by? And do you think they can hear the screams and moans/bed creaking through walls and suss it out? 

Online webpunter

Rocked up at a flat with a communal buzzer.  At the same time as another punter.  A 2 girl flat. The good news was that i was there 1st - just by only about 10 secs.  I pressed the buzzer and a delayed response.  The other geezer pressed the same flat number.  I said something like 'think we're here for the same reason'.  The door release was then activated and we both walked in. As i was there 1st then it was down to me to take the lead i suppose.  Had a brief convo in the lift.  It was cool - no probs.  I was far enuf away from where i lived not to be an issue.  We were both in the same boat etc.  The other punter looked like a cool guy.  The kind of bloke who would have been a good wing man on an evening out.  Trust he thought the same of me.  Fortunately a one-off but thinking back then a bit of different start to a punt  :lol:

Offline smiths

I had a punt today and she texted me saying she was running a few minutes late as she had to do her make-up. I arrived and stood outside the flat door and one of the neighbours was cutting his grass (Cottage flats). I saw him staring at me, and I had the impression that he knew exactly the reason why I was there. She let me in, and we got down to business. She was riding me cowgirl, moaning really loudly and the bed was creaking (the people in the flat downstairs must have heard us)  :lol: then I heard the letterbox being knocked . We both jumped, and I had visions of the angry neighbour screaming at us to be quiet. She looked out the window and told me  it was just the postman. 
When I was leaving, the guy was still doing his garden and it seemed like he was glaring at me- I just walked with my head down. Probably all in my imagination, but I was wondering have any of you ever been caught or by a neighbour or passer by? And do you think they can hear the screams and moans/bed creaking through walls and suss it out?

I don't view it as being caught as I couldn't care less but I went to a sex party in a Glass Warehouse on an Industrial Estate in Greenwich a few years ago and the guys in the unit opposite shouted give her one from me, I did my best to oblige.

Depends how thick the walls/floor/ceilings are as to whether neighbours can hear of course.

Offline Caratacus

I had a similar thing happen to me a few months back. I made a booking with a VERY busty WG just outside brum. She gave me her address, and then flat block name and number upon texting her on arrival. There were several blocks of flats, and i was finding it difficult to locate it. I did eventually find it and was just about to go in when i noticed another guy coming up the pathway. Feeling a bit self conscious i walked back down the path past him. I gave me a puzzled glance. I hung about a bit around the corner until a reasonable time had passed then approached the flats again. Checking the coast was clear i went inside and knocked on the flat door. To my surprise the bloody chap id passed on the pathway opened it! A bit stunned, confused and embarrassed, and on getting a very curious look from him, i asked him if it was flat no.5. "Yes" he says, pointing to the number 5 on the door. "What do you want? I blurted out that i was looking for my mates flat, and that he had told me flat no.5. Obviously he asked me his name so, thinking on my feet, i made up some crap name. Apologising for getting the wrong flat, i tried to make my way back outside. He followed me, trying to be helpful. I just wanted to get out of there! Eventually i went back to my car and checked my phone. Right block name, wrong flat number!
I had to sneak back in to the block of flats, opening the door as quietly as i could. However, this chaps flat was on the ground floor (the WGs on the 3rd floor), and im sure he saw me coming up the path again. As i passed his door i heard it opening so i sprinted up the bloody stairs like a springbok!
After a damn good hours sesh....and looking all hot and flustered i rocketed back down the stairs and past his door as though i was being chased by a heard of marauding wilderbeast. Bloody nosey neighbours!!

Type_O_Negative

Yes, it happened to me - i met her neighbour a few times and he gave me THIS LOOK (read: oh no another fucker is going there, i know what you are going to do in that dirty flat you fucker). Finally that place was raided and prossies faced Police. They had to move. Later one of them told me everyone knew what was going on in their flat.

Offline fitasfuck

Be very careful of leaving your phone in the car. Risk of being broken in & things stolen, even a punting phone!

I had a similar thing happen to me a few months back. I made a booking with a VERY busty WG just outside brum. She gave me her address, and then flat block name and number upon texting her on arrival. There were several blocks of flats, and i was finding it difficult to locate it. I did eventually find it and was just about to go in when i noticed another guy coming up the pathway. Feeling a bit self conscious i walked back down the path past him. I gave me a puzzled glance. I hung about a bit around the corner until a reasonable time had passed then approached the flats again. Checking the coast was clear i went inside and knocked on the flat door. To my surprise the bloody chap id passed on the pathway opened it! A bit stunned, confused and embarrassed, and on getting a very curious look from him, i asked him if it was flat no.5. "Yes" he says, pointing to the number 5 on the door. "What do you want? I blurted out that i was looking for my mates flat, and that he had told me flat no.5. Obviously he asked me his name so, thinking on my feet, i made up some crap name. Apologising for getting the wrong flat, i tried to make my way back outside. He followed me, trying to be helpful. I just wanted to get out of there! Eventually i went back to my car and checked my phone. Right block name, wrong flat number!
I had to sneak back in to the block of flats, opening the door as quietly as i could. However, this chaps flat was on the ground floor (the WGs on the 3rd floor), and im sure he saw me coming up the path again. As i passed his door i heard it opening so i sprinted up the bloody stairs like a springbok!
After a damn good hours sesh....and looking all hot and flustered i rocketed back down the stairs and past his door as though i was being chased by a heard of marauding wilderbeast. Bloody nosey neighbours!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 12:11:57 am by fitasfuck »

yorkshire123

I've had plenty of knowing looks when entering or leaving parlours, It used to bother me but as I punted miles away from home I thought fuck it.

However I did go to see a parlour regular at her friends house once & as I was coming out I spotted my sister in-law sat in her car waving to me.
Luckily for once I had a good reason for been in the area at the time.

Offline itk

Saw a WG a few times in Ipswich years back who was working from a very nice large detached property. Parking up around the corner on one visit I was told to, 'Fuck off, stop parking outside my driveway and if I wanted a fuck to go home to the wife.' :D

Offline lostandfound

I try to punt anonymously, so I think I'm just another face, most likely never to be seen again, and quickly forgotten. It's quite likely I wouldn't even notice any disapproving look from a passer by.

Offline hw189

Not neighbors, but workman renovating a the block of flats where the lady resided.

I was visiting a lady at Southwark once and the block of flats she was residing in was being renovated from the outside. The amount of activity going on outside almost put me off the punt altogether. One of the burly workmen saw me going into the flat and then coming out after an hour. He stopped me as I was on my way out, took me to a quiet place and asked me how much she charges, if she was any good and how she looked (he even showed me the AW profile on his smartphone and asked me if it was her). He was cool though.

Offline Silver Birch

My first ever punt was in Kingsbury and the entrance was round the back behind some shops and I had to walk passed some sort of tyre place or car wash. All the blokes stopped what they were doing and I could feel a dozen eyes watching me as I climbed the outside stairs and waited for the prossie to open the door.  :blush:

The process was repeated in reverse an hour later. There were 3 girls in that flat so there couldn't have much work done in that garage if every punter got the same attention!

On my 4th punt the prossie told me where to park (which I very naively did) and assumed it was just up the road. Then she kept me waiting 10 minutes  :dash: before texting me the house number. I was right outside. As I got out of my car, the neighbour, (who I suspect had been watching me) opened her front door and 2 of them stood there glaring at me as the wg quickly ushered me in next door.

Almost enough to put me off punting... almost.

Neal69

Walked straight into a guy cutting the grass outside the WG's house once. :scare:

Had the sense simply to wave casually and say "see ya" to her as she was still in the doorway.  :cool:

I now understand why they check outside before letting you out. :thumbsup:

N

Neal69

Oh and another one early on in my punting career.

Had a complete brain fart and knocked on the next door of detached house to the one I was supposed to.

I did not ask for busty betty simply said "oh sorry wrong door" to the old lady that answered.

If I had known about UKP then I would have probably thought I had been bait and switched and this was my first walk out.

vw

I used to think they were judging until I realised 9 times out of 10 I was leaving with my shirt inside out and flying low.  Bloody hate fashion critics.

Offline Tiger63

Not caught, but I rolled up to a block of flats on Newcastle quayside and pressed the buzzer....just as Jimmy the window cleaner  was turning up.
He saw what number I'd pressed and said " give her it hard for me mate".
"Tell him to fuck off" came out of the intercom.

raylondoner

I used to think they were judging until I realised 9 times out of 10 I was leaving with my shirt inside out and flying low.  Bloody hate fashion critics.

Happened to me once, was getting some funny looks on the train on the way home and didn't realise why until I went to put something in my shirt pocket and found it wasn't there!  :dance:

Offline Sheer Tights

I had an encounter with the angry landlord of a favourite milf. I  left & haven't been back since.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61316.msg785821#msg785821

tonibell99

Not had any trouble with the neighbours up to now but had lots of strange looks from the maid/cleaner whilst going in & out of hotel rooms

Offline threechilliman

Not caught, but I rolled up to a block of flats on Newcastle quayside and pressed the buzzer....just as Jimmy the window cleaner  was turning up.
He saw what number I'd pressed and said " give her it hard for me mate".
"Tell him to fuck off" came out of the intercom.

pmsl when I read that - thank fuck I was in my own office and alone. I nearly fell off my chair

Not had anything quite so amusing but I remember entering a block of apartments at the same time as one of the residents. She asked me who I was after. I momentarily thought about saying 'everyone's favourite prostitute Randy Mandy' before opting for the more discrete 'a friend'. She asked me which apartment number and, thinking quickly, I added one to the number I'd been given. She was about to show me when I said 'No, no honestly, it's OK, I'll find it'

I had a n incident a few weeks back in some modern terraced housing where the front doors are very close together. I was knocking on for my meet at the same time as a small boy was knocking on next door to see if his mate was playing out. I couldn't get in fast enough when she opened the door!

tcm

np500

No problems with people on punts yet but did get home from an afternoon punt in modern flat with curtains closed, on arriving home the wife had just got in ( me in jeans and t-shirt , not working clothes ) and asked ware I'd been, just said it was a quiet day so went to price a job to which she replied " well thay must think your a knob , your t-shirts inside out "  oh fuck , trust me , I said and exited.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Was once called a "dirty prick" by a woman in a passing car while coming out of bay massage, I just gave her a cheery wave before moving on  :D since I've taken to seeing wgs at apartments I've not seen anyone

Offline David1970

I had just given a working girl a facial when her door bell went. She got up totally nude except stockings on, wrapped a small towel around  herself and answered the door. I listened and she was talking about getting her shared hedge cut. When she came back into the bedroom she still had the towel on, flashing a nipple, stockings and my come on her face. When I left two old dears on the floor below just looked at me they knew what I had been doing, the hooker did not give a fuck.

tonysoprano

Last girl I visited had a couple of blokes in the flat next door outside trying to fix the lock on their front door. They weren't English but definitely looked at me with a knowing look. The flat had 3 EE girls in it so I reckon I they have definitely popped next door for a punt.

Offline Smoking joe

Some good tales here fellas! I went to a punt in a very nice apartment block, carrying 3 early morning coffees, for me and 2 of my erm, friends.... :drinks:...

On entering the apartment building, a few cleaners appeared just inside the front door and asked if I knew anyone there,,, they probably didn't think anything of it with me carrying the 3 drinks, does beg the question what I would be doing there with hot beverages if I didn't know anyone there?

Either way, the door I needed was on the ground floor 5 feet behind the cleaners, so I knocked quickly and got the hell out of the way, and by god the sight on the inside of the door was better than the one i left outside :crazy:
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dime

I had just given a working girl a facial when her door bell went. She got up totally nude except stockings on, wrapped a small towel around  herself and answered the door. I listened and she was talking about getting her shared hedge cut. When she came back into the bedroom she still had the towel on, flashing a nipple, stockings and my come on her face. When I left two old dears on the floor below just looked at me they knew what I had been doing, the hooker did not give a fuck.

Pmsl  :lol: As I said in the OP when the postman came and put letters in we both jumped as it sounded like someone knocking.  She got up and looked out the window and for a minute I thought she was going to go and answer the door stark naked similar to what you described! 

Offline Mr Sinister

My first ever punt was in Kingsbury and the entrance was round the back behind some shops and I had to walk passed some sort of tyre place or car wash. All the blokes stopped what they were doing and I could feel a dozen eyes watching me as I climbed the outside stairs and waited for the prossie to open the door.  :blush:

Had a similar experience opposite a mechanics garage, super awkward location.

Many years ago went for a punt locally to where I grew up, same old story WG has me waiting outside for 5 minutes
it's 1 or so in the afternoon on a summers day so I was relaxed sat on the wall hands in pockets looking chilled. When
I see a friend of a very good friend walk past, we don't know each other personally but always bump into him with my mate
say hello small chit chat and so on. He spots me comes up say hello small chit chat, I just told him day off meeting a friend for a coffee, cool he walks off.

Easily could have been family or closer friend, WG finally opens the door was a great punt.

Hotel punts -

Went to see wg at hotel that needed a key card to enter hallway of hotel rooms(not lifts) she insists on meeting me downstairs by the lift,
keep asking her for the floor she's on as I can make my way up. She comes down in the lift dressed like a obvious hooker  :rolleyes: skimpy dress
and white hooker shoes. So I rush her into the lift not looking impressed having to go up to the 3rd floor lift stops at 1 doors open to mum, dad and
the kids. We played the 'we don't know each other card' me on the phone while mum and dad probably knows what's going on, 3rd floor get out of lift
and to the room. Easily could have met her via the stairs or lift foyer for her to open the door.

Non discreet manners 2, many years ago

Hotel again no key cards needed however WG insists to come down and meet me, commercial hotel busy foyer/reception full of people/families.
I'm a young guy babyface too, WG I was going to see older milf just felt this will look awkward especially if she's hookered up.
So I hide put the phone on silent WG comes down civvied up ok good but also looked like I was her first punter she'd seen in a long time and could not be bothered
to look decent, no make up, hair scraggy and all. Just did not do it for me shame as in her photos she looked great, so I just walked without her noticing texted her
not so long after made my apologies. Most likely if I had gone straight to her room would have gone through with the punt as this was before 'my too scared to
walk days.'

Punted on a main road once bus stop and all, got lost to where I was going on the phone with WG to where they are was down the wrong end of the road,
made my way down a different WG outside open door waving at me from down the street. She was young and pretty dressed down so wasn't too bad going in.

I value discretion.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I had an awkward moment leaving Xena's in Harrow once.

Xena is very careful when letting you out the door, ensuring no one is around. Even with the best laid plans, shit happens though. On this occasion a fellow flat block resident came out from a floor below. I held back for a good while before leaving. He was still lurking around his car for what seemed no other reason other than to gander at me though when I did finally emerge! 

johnnyboy61

I had an awkward moment leaving Xena's in Harrow once.

Xena is very careful when letting you out the door, ensuring no one is around. Even with the best laid plans, shit happens though. On this occasion a fellow flat block resident came out from a floor below. I held back for a good while before leaving. He was still lurking around his car for what seemed no other reason other than to gander at me though when I did finally emerge!
Yes, I've had a similar scenario when entering Xena's block. Delayed entering and walked past because there was a chap from the ground floor flat pratting about with the rubbish. Thought the way was clear and he suddenly appears again. Xena asked me about him when I got upstairs.

domino131

I've been let in to blocks of flats by people before and always wondered if they knew what I was there for, but the fact is they probably had no idea as there were many flats in the building and I could just as easily been there to visit a friend or something.

I always go for a walk round the block or wait somewhere hidden if there's a delay (or stand at a bus stop so it looks like I'm waiting for a bus).

The closest thing was visiting Shy Tiffany (the first one, but works out of the same flat as the current one I think).  I went to the block of flats next door instead of the one she's actually in.  I pressed the number and got some grouchy old woman.  It was clear from her response that she gets a lot of people ringing her buzzer by accident, and I think she probably has an idea why - I heard her say "I wish you people would-" before I pressed the Cancel button.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, I've had a similar scenario when entering Xena's block. Delayed entering and walked past because there was a chap from the ground floor flat pratting about with the rubbish. Thought the way was clear and he suddenly appears again. Xena asked me about him when I got upstairs.

Wasn't an Indian looking guy was it ? About 6 ft tall, slim to medium build, 55ish with a slight moustache.

Offline Johnbean

Yes, when first punting I used a busy part of the city and paranoia of getting caught made me feel like everybody was staring!

Now if anyone looks I give them a big cheesy grin as I'm about to get my end away...

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Wasn't an Indian looking guy was it ? About 6 ft tall, slim to medium build, 55ish with a slight moustache.
I don't think so, but to be honest I had forgotten all about it until I saw your post. Unlike the large blocks there is less anonymity at this one because so few flats come off that staircase. Perhaps the neighbours have drawn up a rota between them to be as conspicuous as possible to disrupt business?

Offline SamLP

Seeing Eva in Perivale was always tricky as you had to walk past several flats. The people there knew what was going on and you would here quite a few remarks from her chavvy neighbours.

After a punt with Jessica in Burnt Oak I left and came face to face with her neighbour who saw me say bye to her while she was dressed in some skimpy underwear.

I was once nearly half an hour late to see Anabelle when she was in Queensbury. I arrived on time but her neighbours were unloading a car with some shopping. Then another car and another with 3 people going in and out not leaving me a time frame to approach the door. Eventually was able to go in and apologised to Anabelle. It turns out she had new neighbours moving in upstairs in the converted home. Ended up having an excellent punt which overran by around 20 minutes and only left because the next punter was outside waiting. He was approaching the door as I left.

johnnyboy61

Seeing Eva in Perivale was always tricky as you had to walk past several flats. The people there knew what was going on and you would here quite a few remarks from her chavvy neighbours.
It was only after she left that someone said that there was an entrance closer to her flat. The first time I walked the entire length of the wrong balcony and back before realising I was on the wrong floor (not helped by the fact that she gave you instructions on the phone whilst you are standing next to one of the busiest roads in the country). You had to squeeze past neighbours drinking tea on the balcony, hanging out washing, or generally just passing the time of day which felt a little uncomfortable to say the least.

Offline Stiltskin

There's a lady in Reading, the first time I saw her I arrived at her street and thought great, a nice residential street, widely spaced houses with decent front gardens. Then I found her place.

It was in the smallest cul-de-sac you can imagine and on this day there were several neighbours and their kids outside just plain staring at me. The house she's in is also split into two maisonettes, so you have to stand side on to the neighbours waiting for her to open the door. She both works and lives in this house with her kid!

I must be getting thick skinned, as I've been back for more since.

The worst incident I had was at a well known Berkshire parlour next to a motorbike shop (now closed). One night a I was leaving I heard someone behind me who must have been hanging out the window of one of the flats, shouting all kinds of stuff at me. I just kept going and didn't look back.

Andre 3000

I went to visit Laura MacKenzie the long since retired Scottish WG who used to do incalls over Barons Court way. Her incall place was her flat which was at the top of a tall house. When I turned up three burly looking turkish dudes were outside, I didn't fancy interacting with them so basically walked by the door texted her to double check her door number and yep, her flat entrance was where they were standing.

The look I got from one of the guys was a what the hell are you doing here scowl. Maybe he saw all sorts of guys coming up and down those stairs. But I just walked up pressed her buzzer and went in. According to her one of the guys lived there with his family. Tbh I could understand his concern if he had his family there. And a knocking shop was above you.

Offline SamLP

It was only after she left that someone said that there was an entrance closer to her flat. The first time I walked the entire length of the wrong balcony and back before realising I was on the wrong floor (not helped by the fact that she gave you instructions on the phone whilst you are standing next to one of the busiest roads in the country). You had to squeeze past neighbours drinking tea on the balcony, hanging out washing, or generally just passing the time of day which felt a little uncomfortable to say the least.

I knew about the other door but it's always locked and the only way to get it open was for Eva to go down in her civvy clothes and open it, then stand with you at the frint door while she opened it. Still get the same looks but without having to walk past them.

Offline smiths

In 2008/9 there was a VERY popular EE WG brothel in Golders Green in the slip road behind the shops, to get to the flat you had to walk up a black metal staircase that was situated on the outside of the building, I had a few passers-by give me that knowing look, there was also another EE WG brothel in the same slip road for a while which you had to walk up a long set of steps to get to, I had a couple of people also give me that knowing look their as well. Amazing how long the first brothel that had up to about 6 WGs working in it was about for. The brilliant Cute Ann then went to another brothel in Temple Fortune for a couple of years which wasn't discreet if she kept me waiting at her door as she did on occasion.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Visiting one WG who instucted me to go straight round the back.
Struts round the back & through the gate like that bloke on the beach in that advert & I'm stood on the next doors decking while they're sat in the sun with a cuppa.
"I'm looking for... Dave?"...

Online webpunter

pmsl when I read that - thank fuck I was in my own office and alone. I nearly fell off my chair
Me too - i laughed my tits off.  Bet she got her windows cleaned for free so he could get a sneaky peek !

Online webpunter

Was on my way to 3rd meet with an AW girlie a while back.  Got a txt on the punting mobile with something like urgent - problem - please call.  So i called & the EE said in broken english that her apartment roof had fallen in.  I wasn't sure whether to believe her but said fine - hope you are ok & call me when accomo fixed & you are available again.  I fixed up another meet a couple of weeks later & she had some photos on her iphone.  Think she was keen to show me that she was telling the truth.  A hole a good 3 feet square.  She had a punter in at the time.  Fortunately he was getting his clobber off & wasn't lying on the bed which was directly below.  She said one of the builders doing renovation work upstairs poked his head through the hole & asked if anyone there / all ok.  She said she was wearing the usual stuff & he was starkers clutching his jeans.  So obvious what was going on & when she & the builder looked at each other he smiled.  The punter then made a sharp exit.  The fire brigade were called & had to come into the EE girlie's flat which she shared with a mate - as there were concerns about a gas leak.  An hour or so later & I would have been the punter.  Could have easily been a hospital job if lying on the bed.  That would have taken some explaining  :scare:
I was able to book up a plan B at a parlour in MK central & the timings worked out perfectly.  So the punting gods were looking down on me that day  :D

foreverandever

Organised a very early Saturday morning appointment about 10 years ago nearby to me. Requested that the tart in question kept the 'bed time look ' about her. She gave me the address and directions and told me to walk in the side door as she would be waiting upstairs. Only problem with this was as it was early January and still dark I walked into a house next door but one which was open and walked upstairs into the room to find some female lying in bed who asked 'what are you doing?' as I got in bed beside her. Luckily, i realised that I had fucked up and legged it through the side door noticing welly boots and a dog bowl, presumably hubby had taken Fido out for his early morning dump. Walked to the correct house to find my early morning fuck waiting on the doorstep shivering her tits off. Tried explaining what had happened but gave up and enjoyed what followed. It could have been so much worse though. Often shudder about what would have happened about getting caught and the subsequent sex pest claims against me!  :bomb:

foreverandever

Not actually had any sex pest claims against me by the way. Far too debonair for that!

Offline Malvolio

Not caught as such, but it must be fairly obvious to the neighbours why there's a constant stream of different blokes knocking on the door.

I had a punt last year where the buzzer in the flat was broken, so the WG had to come down to the front door of the block to let me in, get in the lift with me (shared with some other people) then walk me along an open third floor walkway to the flat.  Felt a bit sheepish walking back the same route on my own...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Organised a very early Saturday morning appointment about 10 years ago nearby to me. Requested that the tart in question kept the 'bed time look ' about her. She gave me the address and directions and told me to walk in the side door as she would be waiting upstairs. Only problem with this was as it was early January and still dark I walked into a house next door but one which was open and walked upstairs into the room to find some female lying in bed who asked 'what are you doing?' as I got in bed beside her. Luckily, i realised that I had fucked up and legged it through the side door noticing welly boots and a dog bowl, presumably hubby had taken Fido out for his early morning dump. Walked to the correct house to find my early morning fuck waiting on the doorstep shivering her tits off. Tried explaining what had happened but gave up and enjoyed what followed. It could have been so much worse though. Often shudder about what would have happened about getting caught and the subsequent sex pest claims against me!  :bomb:

:lol: Cracking story.

Offline SJ772

Had the knowing look of shame walking out at the end of a punt last year, lovely private town house, quiet cul-de-sac and no body around when I parked up at the start of a late morning 2 hour weekend punt.    We were up on floor 3 of her town house, I did notice as she was getting pretty vocal at times that the window was open, no problems i assumed, she lives here not me.    As I left at the end of the punt, the road had a couple of neighbours families chatting right opposite on the pavement whilst they watched their kids ride around on their bikes and playing in the cul-de-sac etc.  The look of hatred from the knowing neighbours was intense, head down, no eye contact as I make my way to my car.

Still I've been back to fuck her a few time since, I just avoid weekends.

ramrodronnie

Me and a WG got kicked out of a hotel room a couple of weeks back, the staff knew what was going on, banged on the door just as I was reaching the vinegar stroke. they told her she had to leave, I walked out a bit sheepish with my head down, the prozzie followed me. So I just took her back to my place and fucked her there. That's the good thing about being single, apart from my neighbours I couldn't give a flying fuck, so long as I got my leg over I couldn't give a damn where I did it, that's why I prefer to visit the WG coz of the nosey neighbour problem.    :D

ramrodronnie

That was Well Funny Foreverandever!  I'm lmfbo here   :lol:

vw

Me and a WG got kicked out of a hotel room a couple of weeks back, the staff knew what was going on, banged on the door just as I was reaching the vinegar stroke. they told her she had to leave, I walked out a bit sheepish with my head down, the prozzie followed me. So I just took her back to my place and fucked her there. That's the good thing about being single, apart from my neighbours I couldn't give a flying fuck, so long as I got my leg over I couldn't give a damn where I did it, that's why I prefer to visit the WG coz of the nosey neighbour problem.    :D
Same boat to, my neighbour the police man asked me which dating site I'm on the other day !

Offline Bigjohn

Walked out of a local parlour on a very busy main road after an afternoon punt, only to be greeted by someone who knows me through my work.
Fortunately he never mentioned anything to my employer.
If he had, I would have lost my my job.
I learned several valuable lessons that day.
Never done that again.