Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price Rises . . . WTF???  (Read 4333 times)

Type_O_Negative

One of the reasons is down to fluffy punters, they know who they are. Punters who advise WG's to up their price or they deserve more ect.

When prices go up, some punters still keep going, hence why the prices stay up. These prices will keep going higher till sooner or later certain girls will start lowering prices to get more business and others will eventually follow suit.

I prefer to call them soppy cunts. I wonder if they ask their energy suppliers for price rises...

Offline jofrenchy69

Being a punter for about 3 years now and as I m lucky enough to have a good job and only myself to support I generally pay around 120 and 150 £. I m going to see Elicia solis who charge 350 / hour...but anyway yes I m agree with you price go up now and is  look you have to pay more for a bad/average service  specially with young wg....
My advice stick to a 60£ for 30 min...

slow and low

All over the place price rises. Well I ain't paying over the odds. Alexsandra @£100ph easily best vfm around + great attitude and service. Simples.

Offline Bangers and Gash

One of the reasons is down to fluffy punters, they know who they are. Punters who advise WG's to up their price or they deserve more ect.

Thankfully, we don't have selfish morons like that on UKP.  :hi:

Offline PatrickCarnes

It's none of my business if WG's put up prices and other punters are happy to pay the prices. If I can't afford it I have to go elsewhere and quit moaning.

yumyum3

It's none of my business if WG's put up prices and other punters are happy to pay the prices.
Well that's up to you, but if WG's are putting up their prices it affects punters and makes it their business. By the same token if soppy cunts encourage price rises it becomes a punter's business. I'm glad there's many members on here writing posts on this subject and is one of the great things about UKP.

slow and low

There is a girl I have seen more than once, great service, but hourly rate has gone up by £30ph, can't justify a visit and haven't since end of 2014.

Offline azrael

Theres currently three threads running at the moment in regards to this, the best one is the "tontober" thread shows girls asking for £100ph. But as most punters will tell you including jrc "supply and demand" and untill we as punters stamp our feet and unite together to make those wg's who charge much more than they're worth have dusty phones it will be useless talking about it  :hi:

Offline cueball

Theres currently three threads running at the moment in regards to this, the best one is the "tontober" thread shows girls asking for £100ph. But as most punters will tell you including jrc "supply and demand" and untill we as punters stamp our feet and unite together to make those wg's who charge much more than they're worth have dusty phones it will be useless talking about it  :hi:

Here's the tontober thread.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69947.0

Join in, link your reviews or links to any 100 on the hour lasses you've seen, yes, I see the points of supply and demand but I also see the buyers market mindset.

More to the point, as I mentioned in the sneaky price rises thread, some decidedly average lasses now thinking they're worth 130, 140 plus per hour, not to this lad they're not, it takes somebody very special to command that rate

Offline PatrickCarnes

Well that's up to you, but if WG's are putting up their prices it affects punters and makes it their business. By the same token if soppy cunts encourage price rises it becomes a punter's business. I'm glad there's many members on here writing posts on this subject and is one of the great things about UKP.

What I'm saying is I have no control over it. The only thing I can do is vote with my feet so why get upset about it. Take it and move on.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:58:56 pm by PatrickCarnes »

yumyum3

What I'm saying is I have no control over it. The only thing I can do is vote with my feet so why get upset about it. Take it and move on.
Understood and wasn't trying to have a go at you. I agree that voting with your feet is the best option. I wouldn't say I'm losing sleep over it but will keep posting and interacting with other members on the subject and encourage members to vote with their feet. I know I won't be paying the price rises.  :)