Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Natasha - Borehamwood/Watford area  (Read 945 times)

tristen92

Posting this here because I can imagine some of the NW punters heading up there. Saw this WG months ago and was too lazy to review; but having seen her outstanding feedback on AW, coupled with her lack of coverage on here...I fear people may take a punt on her. She's located in a discreet area of Borehamwood and is easy enough to find, good comms also. Looks-wise, she's not great; I recall a hint of a moustache and is far from in shape (without being fat). She doesn't provide a convincing GFE to say the least; mechanical, doesn't kiss whatsoever, and has severe acne on her backside which made doggy a little repulsive. Shy, timid and very awkward punt - not even a good looking girl and has an exceptional photographer to maximise her 6.5/10 looks. Very poor VFM and I was fuming when I just saw her feedback on Adultwork.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Posting this here because I can imagine some of the NW punters heading up there. Saw this WG months ago and was too lazy to review; but having seen her outstanding feedback on AW, coupled with her lack of coverage on here...I fear people may take a punt on her. She's located in a discreet area of Borehamwood and is easy enough to find, good comms also. Looks-wise, she's not great; I recall a hint of a moustache and is far from in shape (without being fat). She doesn't provide a convincing GFE to say the least; mechanical, doesn't kiss whatsoever, and has severe acne on her backside which made doggy a little repulsive. Shy, timid and very awkward punt - not even a good looking girl and has an exceptional photographer to maximise her 6.5/10 looks. Very poor VFM and I was fuming when I just saw her feedback on Adultwork.

Thanks for sharing

Most of her feed back is old or cam, not sure if its even the same W/G from back in 2010

I punted 1 W/G from this group External Link/Members Only but not been back since!

Offline Badvicar

Gallery photo 1 and the whole at discretion thing stopped me punting. Thanks for affirming the decision. Sorry you took one for the team.

Offline smiths

As my linked in review says she wasted my time last year so a negative off me. :thumbsdown:

Offline darkdeep

Surprised.
I've punted with about 5-6 times - used to rate her 8/10 for service. Now maybe 7/10. Was always a reliable to go to - with good comms.

She was my 2nd punt ever. Very sweet. And one of the tightest pussies. (One of only 3 girls who can make me cum with their pussy).
Usually very enthusiastic too.
She has been gaining weight - but was always a sex kitten.
Perhaps service has declined a bit - she used to let me finger her very intensely - now less.
Always happy to deep throat and gag with me.

Offline Hertsgent

I feel slightly guilty too, as I saw her last year before I plucked up the balls to write reviews (may have actually been before I found UKP to be honest). I didn't have a bad time - good comms and decent ish time. But whilst the photos on AW are probably her, they are particularly flattering face-wise and figure-wise (and I mean particularly flattering!).

I too was surprised on the AWfeedback. Thanks for highlighting in review format (and the other reviews).