Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So you make WG's Cum do you . . .  (Read 3697 times)

Dave2014

I'm sorry lads, I know some of you really believe that you make WGs cum - I personally think they are almost always acting - this thread on SAAFE is bang on point and hilarious . . .

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

I'm sorry lads, I know some of you really believe that you make WGs cum - I personally think they are almost always acting - this thread on SAAFE is bang on point and hilarious . . .

External Link/Members Only

I most certainly don't make WGs cum and I also think they are almost always acting. No WG makes me cum either though, I cum when I am ready to do so being in control of my body.

Offline Cuntminion

I've made plenty of women go in my time, never come

Offline cueball

If they do a good job of faking it then I'll ride the fantasy wave happily.

I'm there for a great time and to enjoy myself, I don't try to over think it. What pisses me off is the ones that do a poor act, I'd rather have no act at all if that's the case.

Dave2014

johnnyboy61

Well if you pick a thread with that title of course you are going to get the answer you want to your question. There are plenty of posts on SAAFE where WGs confess that they do climax with clients (can't be arsed to sift through them at the moment though), so your case remains unproven.

We can only really speak from our own experience, so if you say that WGs don't climax with clients, all I can say is that I believe you. All WGs and all clients is a different matter however, so I don't see how you can prove your case.

SirFrank

After particularly exceptional punts I often wonder how much of it was an act. However, I never overthink it, as there's simply no way of knowing what is and isn't real. The way I now look at it is this - If she says she's cum and I can't tell either way, she's done her job well. As anyone I have punted with will confirm, I'm a reeet studmuffin, so I'd be more surprised if I didn't make the lucky lady cum.... Thrice!

johnnyboy61

Looking at the first quote dhe does admit to climaxing with clients though! Admitidly "hardly ever", but that doesn't mean "never".

Offline pumps

I don't know why some feel the need to make a prossie cum, I'm there to get my kicks and gtfo.

I pulled out of one prossie early and she was like " :angry: I was just about to cum"   oh well. probably the only prossie who was genuinely about to cum.

johnnyboy61

After particularly exceptional punts I often wonder how much of it was an act. However, I never overthink it, as there's simply no way of knowing what is and isn't real. The way I now look at it is this - If she says she's cum and I can't tell either way, she's done her job well. As anyone I have punted with will confirm, I'm a reeet studmuffin, so I'd be more surprised if I didn't make the lucky lady cum.... Thrice!
Bloody hell, The Legend returns! The standard of humour will take a welcome upturn.

yorkshire123

Who gives a flying fuck what the dusty phone brigade are talking about?

If a girl acts yet I still come out thinking I'm John Holmes long lost son then its job done on my part & hers.

Offline fitasfuck

Welcome back Sir Frank. Nik had just mentioned about you & good to see all is well

Dave2014

. . . if you say that WGs don't climax with clients, all I can say is that I believe you. All WGs and all clients is a different matter however, so I don't see how you can prove your case.

. . . Admitidly "hardly ever", but that doesn't mean "never".

Straw men are boring JB. No fair reading of what I said originally could possibly assert that "all" was the "case" I was trying to "prove"??? I suggest you read what I said again, this time a little more carefully . . .

SirFrank

Bloody hell, The Legend returns! The standard of humour will take a welcome upturn.

Cheers mate

johnnyboy61

I'm sorry lads, I know some of you really believe that you make WGs cum
So what is the implied message in your opening other than, if you do believe it you must be deluded?

SirFrank

Welcome back Sir Frank. Nik had just mentioned about you & good to see all is well

jcdmj12

There are some things that can't be faked. Clit retreating behind hood after being erect, vaginal walls suddenly going 'puffy' in texture due to increased blood flow, flushing of skin on chest etc - basically all the autonomic stuff.  However, I have only witnessed these with a small number of WGs (<5%).    Most of the time it's a polite act, which is fine.  I'd never ask a woman if she's come - I can't imagine anything less arousing.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:01:04 pm by jcdmj12 »

JIMI1234

Personally, I couldn't care a less if they cum or not.
I'm polite, respectful, pay them; sometimes take a gift (if I've been before and I like their company)... but I'm paying so 'I' feel good.

My ego can take the fact I can't get them off....

Type_O_Negative

Some punters have this need to write in their reviews things like "and then she told me it was the best orgasm in her life" or "and she had another orgasm". Poor blokes...

Anyway i must be hopeless in bed  :D

Offline pumps

Some punters have this need to write in their reviews things like "and then she told me it was the best orgasm in her life" or "and she had another orgasm". Poor blokes...

then it almost always ends with

"P.S. she's a gem, treat her well gents"

Offline LoneWolf2020

to be fair though the thread isnt malicious at all...just seems like tips on how to improve their service by faking a good cum for guys that are into that sorta thing.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:08:40 pm by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline Cuntminion

There's only one punt variant where you will definitely know if they cum

Pre-op

Now personally I am not that bothered to go to them levels  :D

Anyhow all I want my regular to be is not miserable if I achieve that I'm happy

Offline Cuntminion

Currently i visit one girl only and she told me she loves when i go downstairs. I can tell she can't wait for it. She also told me she would love me to do it all day  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline Roth

I go to a punt to make ME cum.   :lol: :wacko: :lol:  Preferably twice at least. :D

It is a bonus if the prossie cums but if she's acting, who cares? I don't!  :unknown: :unknown:

Dave2014

Going on a punt and trying to make a WG cum is just like going to Tesco and trying to force the cashiers to eat . . .

- it is just ridiculous!

:D :D :D

Offline Roth

Going on a punt and trying to make a WG cum is just like going to Tesco and trying to force the cashiers to eat . . .

- it is just ridiculous!

Now that said, there's a couple of cashiers in my local Tesco that I'd like to make cum!

:lol: :wacko: :kissgirl: :lol:

Grumbleguts

Now that said, there's a couple of cashiers in my local Tesco that I'd like to make cum!

:lol: :wacko: :kissgirl: :lol:

They aint Lidl in Lidl :( :( ;)

Offline Boundless

Personally, I couldn't care a less if they cum or not.
I'm polite, respectful, pay them; sometimes take a gift (if I've been before and I like their company)... but I'm paying so 'I' feel good.

My ego can take the fact I can't get them off....

My sentiments entirely.
That's why we fuck prossies and not civvies, so we don't have to be concerned whether they come or not.

spkmstr48

I go to a punt to make ME cum.   :lol: :wacko: :lol:  Preferably twice at least. :D

It is a bonus if the prossie cums but if she's acting, who cares? I don't!  :unknown: :unknown:

Kinda depends on the type of punt, who the girl is and why you are there.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline smiths

- it is just ridiculous!

The difference of course is SOME punters get off if they think the WG has, so smart WGs know this and act accordingly.

Offline TallPaul

Only about 10% have ever made me cum. Majority of time I just get them to lick or play with my balls whilst I finish myself off whilst thinking of anyone but the girl that's there !!!

Offline Qwerty

So, some punters couldn't give a monkeys if the girl enjoys herself or not. No problem, that's the way they like things.

Others have a better time if they think the girl is getting off. This is obviously a significant proportion, or the SAAFE OP wouldn't have posted in the first place.

In this group, there's going to be a range - some will be good at pleasing women, some will think they're good, others will know they aren't :-)

Quite a lot of WGs will still want to please the punters in the last 2 categories - after all, if they succeed in convincing these punters that they've got the girl off, they're going to get repeat business.

That still leaves _some punters who are actually good in bed.

Of course most of us would like to think that's us...

Offline Silver Birch

I am never bothered if they don't cum, but it fucks me right off when they pretend they have less than 3 minutes after I have gone down there. Of course there will be the odd exception, but I imagine most prossies gash is so de-sensitised you'd have to be at it for hours.

Sure, pretend it feels nice, but if she says "ooooh, aaaaah, you made me cum baby" when I clearly didn't, it will achieve the opposite to what they hope & actually put me off going back.

Chuckman

Its easy to make them cum just hand them a pile of cash, job done.

I'm there for my pleasure and she gets the pleasure of knowing she wouldn't get that sort of money working at Asda.

Offline Stiltskin

I love to see a women cum. It's not an ego thing, I'm just as happy watching whilst she gets herself off with a vibrator. It's probably better that way, because if a women is cumming with my cock inside her, then ready or not I'm cumming too!

vw

Usually the types to talk about the exaggerated size of their dicks.  This is a punter forum we don't care !!!!

Hawkwind71

Sigh !  Another one of my great beliefs comes crashing to the ground.

Just mentally reviewed all the punts I have ever had. Doubt if one of them came for real after reading this.

Still, better to punt in the real world, from now on its all about the one who pays the fee. i.e. me

Offline Boundless

There have been a couple of punts where I've had to fake an orgasm!

One where I was going for a second pop and it was just never going to happen.
Second one was some dog rough minger that I'd visited because I let my cock do the choosing and I just wanted to get out of there!  :(

vw

Second one was some dog rough minger that I'd visited because I let my cock do the choosing.
I would get him treated for that.

Offline charger70

Whether its important or not, this thread has been top hole for banter and chit chat! brought out all the comedians! :lol:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

Most of them fake it for sure the kergal excises and clamping daft groans and harder baby screams BUT...
There aint any way of getting that redflush across the chest (ok poison ivy :D :D) and that seems to me in my 35 years of punting the only way I am sure they have cum some times I care most I just want to jizz them :D :D
A few times I have seen the girls a parties faking and then seen them really cum with a younger good looking stud :( thats punting the best girls are the ones who get one out of me then try for the second a few moments later they are as rare as rocking horses these days. :drinks:

johnnyboy61

Yes the red flush across the neck and upper chest is a good indication that they have climaxed. For me the pay-off of getting them to climax through RO is that they are then much more likely to climax through penetration.

If you're deep inside then you can feel the cervix dipping down when they climax. I'm not talking about contractions of the pelvic floor, which can be done easily by a woman who practices her Kegel exercises, but you can feel it deep inside on your bell-end when it happens and is guaranteed to bring on my own climax quite quickly. This is why I prefer to finish in mish as I can control the depth of penetration more easily. Deep and high penetration during mish also stimulates the clitoris making climax much more likely.

Ironically as I have got older and it takes longer for me to climax, the chances of a climax through penetration seem to have increased. I now can't do half-hour bookings as I need to allow 20 mins for sex.

I also find that those who genuinely climax rarely make a lot of noise and fuss about it, but you can see that they are in the zone (probably to erase the image of the ugly old bugger who is doing it to them).

willmo1

I tell them I dont want any pretend noises. They usually oblige no problem.  :)

spkmstr48

Ironically as I have got older and it takes longer for me to climax, the chances of a climax through penetration seem to have increased. I now can't do half-hour bookings as I need to allow 20 mins for sex.

Or book a Romanian, should easily be able to get 20 minutes of penetrative sex in a 30 minute session  :lol:

Offline MancSean

- it is just ridiculous!

It's mysogynistic. I couldn't give 2 hoots if they came I have no feelings for them and neither do most punters.  I actually get put off if I am licking their flange if they say they are going to come I just think shut up and get on with it and don't bother telling me.
Apart from the thrill of making a whore cum because her job is sex and to prove to yourself you are some lothario why does it matter one jot

Offline MancSean

Or book a Romanian, should easily be able to get 20 minutes of penetrative sex in a 30 minute session  :lol:

Whilst texting her husband bank I'm Bucharest and asking how the pet pig is and saying the benefit system in the uk is so generous

Offline GreyDave

If you're deep inside then you can feel the cervix dipping down when they climax. I'm not talking about contractions of the pelvic floor, which can be done easily by a woman who practices her Kegel exercises, but you can feel it deep inside on your bell-end when it happens and is guaranteed to bring on my own climax quite quickly. This is why I prefer to finish in mish as I can control the depth of penetration more easily. Deep and high penetration during mish also stimulates the clitoris making climax much more likely.
I also find that those who genuinely climax rarely make a lot of noise and fuss about it, but you can see that they are in the zone (probably to erase the image of the ugly old bugger who is doing it to them).

+1 :hi: good point, I bet some slapper on the other side is going to try an find a way of doing the red flush to order now... :D :D :D and yes it happens to diffrent skin tones to :D :D with a slight sweat and floppyness about them when its happened it is pleaseing to me to see this not as a score thing but just nice to see :drinks: diffrence between us is that they wipe themselfves down and get on with the next guy ...

spkmstr48

Whilst texting her husband back in Bucharest and asking how the pet pig is and saying the benefit system in the uk is so generous

Gotta luv the EU  :angry:  :dash:

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 05:09:27 pm by spkmstr48 »

Type_O_Negative

Whilst texting her husband bank I'm Bucharest and asking how the pet pig is and saying the benefit system in the uk is so generous

Or constantly asking "Have you cum yet"  :D

Offline 385North

If the WG is a squirter then I would have booked her for the sheer spectacle of it all, in which case yes I definitely would try my damned hardest make her cum. I was always very skeptical about squirting  being nothing more than just pissing until I experienced it for the first time myself. I got drenched and as a result had no doubts whatsoever when she gleefully informed me I’d made her cum. Not all girls can do it, mind.