Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pola v Samantha ?  (Read 5668 times)

Offline BCFC

Hi Lads. With Samantha arriving back in Bham with Pola, thought be good topic.
I've seen both girls a few times. Hard to split in a way.  Think Pola wins in looks department. Samanthas got great natural boobs. But a bit saggy in my book.
In terms of service hard to split. Think Samantha gives best oral and def best cowgirl. Pola can be bit mechanical.
Both great punts.

Offline Juankerr

Its a damn shame they don't do threesomes, I'd be there quicker than Usain Bolt!!  :D

Offline BCFC

Me too Bud. They used too but I missed out on that  one  :dash:

Offline Trevor12

Agreed that they are both great punts and hard to split. Which one I would pick would vary depending on my mood that day, it's that close to call for me.

Samanthas got great natural boobs. But a bit saggy in my book.
I think with natural boobs past a certain size, some sagging is inevitable. Small and perky (natural) are my favourites  :P.

password02

I am due up in MK next week and I have a few hours to ''Kill'' so I have a 1 punt session - Do I do Pola OR Samantha.

My likes are - Need great kissing and great OWO - i am a little shallow so also look at facial features before the body.

So which would have the best 5 -

1. Kissing.
2. OWO BJ.
3. Facially great looking
4. Body - tits and arse
5. Good attitude and not a clock watcher

I will go with the majority and pick the girl that the UKP members feels would get me the best return.

:hi:

Offline Juankerr

They are both in Birmingham at the moment password.

password02

Offline Bumbuttass

Hopefully in MK next week?

Sorry bud but both will be going back home in a few weeks, MK is not in their plans at the moment

password02

Sorry bud but both will be going back home in a few weeks, MK is not in their plans at the moment

Ahhhh - shit - perhaps when they get back - However the questions still remains -  Out of the 5 requirements who would be the better for me?

Offline Bumbuttass

Pola is facially prettier, Samantha has great knockers, both are great kissers, Samantha does better OWO imo, I would agree Pola is a tad mechanical but is a great actress.  Samantha definitely gets into it more i would say... These days i swerve more towards Samantha but that's just me.

If you have the time, energy & resources then go for back to back appointments & see both... I am doing exactly that later this week
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:17:02 pm by Bumbuttass »

password02

Pola is facially prettier, Samantha has great knockers, both are great kissers, Samantha does better OWO imo, I would agree Pola is a tad mechanical but is a great actress.  Samantha definitely gets into it more i would say... These days i swerve more towards Samantha but that's just me.

If you have the time, energy & resources then go for back to back appointments & see both... I am doing exactly that later this week

Good point - Do P and then go for a coffee and then go for S after a mid break - Good idea - However I am leaning towards P as she is from popular belief slightly better looking facially ?

Offline azrael

I am due up in MK next week and I have a few hours to ''Kill'' so I have a 1 punt session - Do I do Pola OR Samantha.

My likes are - Need great kissing and great OWO - i am a little shallow so also look at facial features before the body.

So which would have the best 5 -

1. Kissing.
2. OWO BJ.

Why dont you do both of them one in the morning go out fir a wander a meal or even a drinkthen go back for round two

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:43:38 pm by azrael »

password02

Why dont you do both of them one in the morning go out fir a wander a meal or even a drinkthen go back for round two

I did say something very similar on last post -  ''Do P and then go for a coffee and then go for S after a mid break''

Offline azrael

I did say something very similar on last post -  ''Do P and then go for a coffee and then go for S after a mid break''

:P

Diehard

These two girls need to offer a threesome. They must lurk on here, can't they see the demand. MI we know lurks on here, why don't these girls take a commercial view and offer the punters what we crave.

I'm going to have to see all three in a day and report back on here.

password02

These two girls need to offer a threesome. They must lurk on here, can't they see the demand. MI we know lurks on here, why don't these girls take a commercial view and offer the punters what we crave.

I'm going to have to see all three in a day and report back on here.

WOW that is a pur fck fest - MI then P and then S - MIPS for short !!

Diehard

WOW that is a pur fck fest - MI then P and then S - MIPS for short !!

The MIPS challenge.....this could catch on!!

password02

Who will be the First? The MIPS Challenge has just started !!!

Diehard

Who will be the First? The MIPS Challenge has just started !!!

Well, I think it has to be done on location so pola and samantha are more central so get them done first, think pola first,then Samantha then get in car and drive over to edgbaston fuck MI then have a few beers at Birmingham student union looking at the girls panicking about retakes.

Or is it a strict challenge and goes in alphabetical order?

password02

i think it needs to be in order -

MI first Then P and the S -

Offline azrael

Did it last February,  samantha first then michelle independant, finally pola :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:46:33 am by azrael »

password02

SMIP  - The 1st to pass the MIPS

Nice

Offline Juankerr

Did it last February,  samantha first then michelle independant, finally pola :D
That's one hell of a list for one day azreal!!  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Let's hope no-one puts up a negative for Pola or Samantha otherwise we will have another ludicrous thread like this one about Michelle Independent :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65661.0

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Diehard

SMIP  - The 1st to pass the MIPS

Nice

Now I know what all the fuss about PIMS is...there was me thinking it was a drink!

Diehard

Elaborate? Do a sort of league table of that amazing day!

Offline azrael

Let's hope no-one puts up a negative for Pola or Samantha otherwise we will have another ludicrous thread like this one about Michelle Independent :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65661.0

..S...

Just as long as the "OP" goes on record and states why it would be deemed a negative, then no one should have a problem, questions will be asked...lol. Where as "that" thread OP's review was a joke ijs

Offline azrael

Elaborate? Do a sort of league table of that amazing day!

That's one hell of a list for one day azreal!!  :drinks:

Did this over a period of a week, which also included hannah and emily, i doubt it you would be able to do it in a day though. But if you/any one can please do tell how you manged it as both girls are very rarely in birmingham at the same time.  :drinks:

Offline fitasfuck

Well done azrael.

I have only met MI so far which was a wonderful meet. Wanted to do Pola after but she didn't respond till the subsequent morning when I was not free.

Diehard

Did this over a period of a week, which also included hannah and emily, i doubt it you would be able to do it in a day though. But if you/any one can please do tell how you manged it as both girls are very rarely in birmingham at the same time.  :drinks:

Do they reply to text messages?

Offline azrael

Do they reply to text messages?

Samantha - no
Pola - yes but real hard to get reply straight away
M.i - yes
( hannah - before she retired yes)
( emily - yes) but apart from samantha the'yre all regulars  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Did this over a period of a week
Ah sorry azreal, I misunderstood.  :wacko:

Offline azrael

Ah sorry azreal, I misunderstood.  :wacko:

Not a problem budd, two maybe three would eat me alive, not even if i spread it out over 12 hour period  :drinks:

Offline JJJ

Hi Lads. With Samantha arriving back in Bham with Pola, thought be good topic.
I've seen both girls a few times. Hard to split in a way.  Think Pola wins in looks department. Samanthas got great natural boobs. But a bit saggy in my book.
In terms of service hard to split. Think Samantha gives best oral and def best cowgirl. Pola can be bit mechanical.
Both great punts.

Samantha is the best.  For me she is quite possibly the best wg ever....

password02

So your vote goes to Sam ? - Thank you for sharing  - Sorry but could not find your review on Sam?

Have you seen her recently?

Offline JJJ

So your vote goes to Sam ? - Thank you for sharing  - Sorry but could not find your review on Sam?

Have you seen her recently?

Good questions password02.  Was going to save my review for Samantha to be my last one, but now think it's time to share why I rate her so highly.  All your questions will be answered in my upcoming review...

password02

Good questions password02.  Was going to save my review for Samantha to be my last one, but now think it's time to share why I rate her so highly.  All your questions will be answered in my upcoming review...

Thanks - Will be looking forward to the read - :thumbsup:

Offline BCFC

Hi like I said hard to split.
Ones things for sure when you've seen them a few times they do things not on their preference list.
Samanthas taken a facial from me and Pola a cim.
 :D

password02

Ones things for sure when you've seen them a few times they do things not on their preference list.

Thanks for the update - May I ask if there was any reason why you have not dneo a review on either girl?

Would be good to get different reviews from different punters - A forum with reviews is all about sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

You are a lucky guy.... Been a regular for ages and not been given those privileges.  Hats off to you  :hi:

Offline BCFC

Never got round to doing any reviews. Will have to start doing some.
Think I was lucky with facial and cim. Not regular thing with them. Just happened on the spur of momment. Great though  :rolleyes:

password02

Never got round to doing any reviews. Will have to start doing some.
Think I was lucky with facial and cim. Not regular thing with them. Just happened on the spur of momment. Great though  :rolleyes:

You know this is a forum for sharing your experiences? Most of your posts have been on the subject of these 2 girls - ??

Have you actually seen the girls?

Offline BCFC

Password I agree I should start doing some reviews.
I"ve seen both girls a few times. Not that I have to justjy to you. Pola has got a tattoo of a scorpain on her shoulder. Anyone lucky enough to have seen her will.know this.
Instead of asking so many questions of her availability , man up and give her call.

Offline Bumbuttass

I"ve seen both girls a few times. Not that I have to justjy to you. Pola has got a tattoo of a scorpain on her shoulder. Anyone lucky enough to have seen her will.know this.
Instead of asking so many questions of her availability , man up and give her call.

It's a tattoo of a dragon matey, not scorpion

Offline BCFC

Dragon it is then then bud
 :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

I am due a review on Samantha. Will get around to it soon.  She is a very pretty girl with massive boobs. Great noshing skills too. Both girls are great fun but my preference would probably be for Pola Mr PW.

Dodo

I am absolutely with Password(90 reviews) on this. If all you are going to be is a lurker then lurk off somewhere else.

Offline BCFC

I agree Dodo I should start doing some reviews.
Iam not really a lurker because I have recently started contributing to topics.
What annoyed me with password is questioning me about seeing the girls.
Bumbutass has not reviewed the girls but I would not question him seeing them
Anyway lads  happy Bank holiday punting  :rolleyes:

Offline azrael

I agree Dodo I should start doing some reviews.
Iam not really a lurker because I have recently started contributing to topics.
What annoyed me with password is questioning me about seeing the girls.
Bumbutass has not reviewed the girls but I would not question him seeing them
Anyway lads  happy Bank holiday punting  :rolleyes:

No ones talking about bumbuttass, he has two reviews under his belt you on the other hand have not. You say you got to see both wg's why dont you do a review on one of them possibly samantha as she has less reviews, then you can point all the fingers you desire at fellow punters untill then  the old age saying goes "children should be seen and not heard"  :hi:

Offline BCFC

Ok point taken lads.
I will consider doing some reviews in the future.
Happy Punting  :rolleyes: