Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty-naughtyxxx  (Read 654 times)

5 review(s) for  beauty (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

The last of my EE girl challenge for now until the excellent becky Czech comes back to Shrewsbury.
Got to give nikki a neutral as friendly as she is the punt was very quick and mechanical. No hint of DFK being on the cards and oral was covered. The sex was energetic with lots of eye contact but there was no spark. I did dump a massive load all over her tits which she took like a champ.

The pics on her profile are very heavily photoshopped the verification pic is more accurate but I didn't see it until later she is also about 2 stone heavier then the pics.

Bit gutted about this one had high hopes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Why would any girl put a verification pic up - where she will hopefully attract clients - with curlers in her hair!?  :unknown:

They must HAVE to work as pro$$ies, because if this is the mentality they could never hold down a proper job!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Madone1

Why would any girl put a verification pic up - where she will hopefully attract clients - with curlers in her hair!?  :unknown:

They must HAVE to work as pro$$ies, because if this is the mentality they could never hold down a proper job!

..S...

I wish I had seen that pic earlier but it wouldn't load on my phone really nice girl but the punt was just far to mechanical for me I'm paying to be seduced by a beautiful women not just a quick fuck and run.

Offline Stapler

Bad luck mate! I know you have limited choices in your area.

You would think that some bright young girl would notice and make a killing!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Madone1

Bad luck mate! I know you have limited choices in your area.

You would think that some bright young girl would notice and make a killing!

..S....

If only mate. In Shropshire plan A is normally a piss poor local or a travelling EE girl and plan B is go home and have a wank. :dash: