Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent ~ Birmingham  (Read 14093 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cuntminion

I guess you could figure out a new route each day

And look forward to a nicely cooked meal when you're allowed back in

I'm sure it works to some degree

Infatuation is a powerful thing and takes over common sense eventually it wears though like everything , that's when the reality and the shut throwing kicks in

fredpunter

Keep you fit though sent out to walk the dog 7 hours a day

Does the dog like walking 7 hours a day? If its anything like the bull terrier we had when I was a lad if you took it for a 7 hour walk you'd be carrying it for the last 6.

Offline Cuntminion

Does the dog like walking 7 hours a day? If its anything like the bull terrier we had when I was a lad if you took it for a 7 hour walk you'd be carrying it for the last 6.

In that case to the pub

Hidden Image/Members Only

The benefits of being put out for seven hours learn to speak dog?

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Decided to add my thoughts to the topic.
The thing is, this was always gonna be a negative review. If you have a quick look at his posts towards me in the last two years I know he had no interest to have a good time with me.
You gentleman ask him to provide more details of the meeting and what went wrong. Answer is he can't. Because there was nothing as such.
Was I freshly showered? I was.
Did I provide services advertised with enthusiasm? I did.
Was that me in the pictures? It was.
Thing is when Jimmy said I have no negative reviews he just decided to give it a go just for the sake of doing so. He makes meeting so awkward and horrible it was the worst in my life. It's no shock to me that Madlin Moon cut a meeting within first 5 min. To be honest I though about doing just that. But I put all my power to make sure he will have a good time and I continue. He just didn't want to have a good time from the beginning to start with.

Offline Tailpipe

Totally agree, but also concur with a previous poster that a 2 line review doesn't really help other potential clients make a decision about whether they would also get a similar service.

More info please B&G.

B&G must give you a buzz or you enjoy the chance to have a go JRC

Simon S

I've looked at his reports and the only girl we have both seen is Neata of MK. He states her English was poor, not my experience, she is a British Indian girl. I think he is the opposite of the fluffies who never have a bad punt but he is either hard to please or extremely unlucky.

Offline Cuntminion

The thing is, this was always gonna be a negative review. If you have a quick look at his posts towards me in the last two years I know he had no interest to have a good time with me.
You gentleman ask him to provide more details of the meeting and what went wrong. Answer is he can't. Because there was nothing as such.
Thing is when Jimmy said I have no negative reviews he just decided to give it a go just for the sake of doing so. He makes meeting so awkward and horrible it was the worst in my life. It's no shock to me that Madlin Moon cut a meeting within first 5 min. To be honest I though about doing just that. But I put all my power to make sure he will have a good time and I continue. He just didn't want to have a good time from the beginning to start with.

He does seem hard to please yes but some people will be

I don't think he set out to give a negative, he could of got there and walked and left a negative, I don't see anyone throwing x amount of money to leave a negative that's just stupid

Referencing  madlin moon to substantiate a negative client persona is a null point unnecessary at best
That review don't mention a kick out on madlins behalf , op says he should of walked so unless there's another meet no one knows about  :unknown:

You say you provided a good booking he says otherwise, people will draw what they want from it

Just take it on the chin

fredpunter

To be fair to the op he had nothing but nice things to say about some girls .... Paris b for example.

Michelle ...... no one is liked by everyone ..... being liked by most people is the best any of us can hope for :hi:

Offline threechilliman

he could of got there and walked and left a negative, I don't see anyone throwing x amount of money to leave a negative that's just stupid

Correct. The impression I get is that some think he went to deliberately leave a -ve. That would be very odd, given what it costs. If he did, then he's bonkers.

tcm

Offline Steve2

Correct. The impression I get is that some think he went to deliberately leave a -ve. That would be very odd, given what it costs. If he did, then he's bonkers.

tcm

Why would anyone go to a punt to deliberately not enjoy and deliberately leave a negative review for £120

Not plausible TCM

Offline threechilliman

Why would anyone go to a punt to deliberately not enjoy and deliberately leave a negative review for £120

Not plausible TCM

Exactly my point, it would be complete madness. So why do I get the feeling that one or two think that's what happened?

tcm

Offline Steve2

Exactly my point, it would be complete madness. So why do I get the feeling that one or two think that's what happened?

tcm

Cos they are fluffies?

Offline claretandblue

Cos they are fluffies?
+1 I don't think Michelle will gain anything by posting on here either,redcab and Co will do enough knicker wetting on her behalf

Offline Cuntminion

+1 I don't think Michelle will gain anything by posting on here either,redcab and Co will do enough knicker wetting on her behalf

As opposed to the post, nothing would of been the best response from mi considering she would of had all the the time in the world to compose a reply that's the best available ?

Retrospectively referring to his posts for two years?

0piggybacking the undercurrent he wanted to write a negative?

I should of turned him away because he is the worst ever? ( but you didn't, if you did because he was the worst ever I could understand but you didn't so I don't see it as anything other than dramatic effect sprinkling to shitcan b&g )

He would go to personal expense to drop a negative

All madness statements

Only fact here is for whatever reason punt went south and b&g (and its his right to whether I agree or not) exceptionally high standards

Online Placebo88

A full review from the OP is the only way anyone else is going to be able to make a judgement on this one ; was Michelle's typical style of service just not to his taste , was she having a bad day , was the OP in a bad mood ....? The devils in the details.I've read positive reviews that have put me off a WG and very occassionally vice versa through having the details of the meet related !

Michelle seems to please about 95% going by review stats on here which is pretty good.A very few WGs have the ability to assess the specific punter's requirements and adapt the meet to suit them , maybe Michelle has only the one style of doing things which didn't click with the OP.There are enough reviews of her on here though that he should have known what to expect!

Agree that it makes no sense that the OP would make the booking in the hope of deliberately fashioning a bad punt out of it and then leaving a negative review.Also absolutely no point in Michelle's contribution to this thread for obvious reasons of bias ; unless it was to admit to some blame and offer a specific explanation to the matter as Mandy ( Leicester based ) later did to her accidental timing error in London.To clarify I am not accrediting blame to anyone !

I have not yet seen Michelle but a single negative review will certainly not put me off when weighed against all the good feedback she has.You can't please all of the people all of the time!

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1 I don't think Michelle will gain anything by posting on here either.

She has a perfect right to give her version of events ----- unless Admin rules otherwise, his record of negative reviews tells me all I need to know.     :hi:

Offline NIK

I have not yet seen Michelle but a single negative review will certainly not put me off when weighed against all the good feedback she has.You can't please all of the people all of the time!

Couldn't have put it better myself.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Couldn't have put it better myself.  :thumbsup:

Be careful NIK, they will be accusing you of being a fluffy like myself.    :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

I don't understand all these punters who have this need to defend her (the same names of course). You visited her and you know she is good (or very good). And that's why some of you keep re-visiting her. Do you think you will get credits from her for doing it?

Type_O_Negative

And another thing - OP did negative review. He was there so he has a right to write negative review if she disappointed him. From my POV he is very credible UKP member.

All there comments "more details please" put a smile on my face. And the only one reason for these comments is a fact she is a forum darling (but not for me  :sarcastic:).

Offline Tailpipe

And another thing - OP did negative review. He was there so he has a right to write negative review if she disappointed him. From my POV he is very credible UKP member.

All there comments "more details please" put a smile on my face. And the only one reason for these comments is a fact she is a forum darling (but not for me  :sarcastic:).

Boy dicks like you made me stop posting , the likes of JRC , NIK and smiths have forgotten more about punting than 90% of the posters .
Waste of space

password02

She has a perfect right to give her version of events ----- unless Admin rules otherwise, his record of negative reviews tells me all I need to know.     :hi:

+1
Don't usually agree with Mr JRC and in most cases we respect each others point of view and move on - But as JRC has said - ''his record of negative reviews tells me all I need to know''

Call me fluffy or a dick I really do not care as I have every right to post my views like other members - But here's a thought shared by a few already - I personally think he actually went there with a negative review already in his head and nothing that MI would have done would have changed his mind.

That's my few lines on this thread and will not add anything else to this negative review -
 :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Boy dicks like you made me stop posting , the likes of JRC , NIK and smiths have forgotten more about punting than 90% of the posters .
Waste of space

???

johnnyboy61

The problem is that the original review is very brief and contains many subjective statements without giving enough objective detail as to what went on to back up these statements. I'm not doubting that the OP feels how he did, but he knew he would be rattling the cages of Michelle's many fans, so the brevity of the review almost seems deliberately provocative.

With regards to Michelle's service being "vanilla", some members who may not have seen her seem to think that this is a criticism. It simply refers to the fact that her services are quite limited when compared with some of the other UKP Darlings. It doesn't mean that they are delivered in a cold and detached manner, in fact it is the feeling that Michelle is giving as much as she can of herself to you during the punt that makes her so popular. Yes services anal and CIM are not on offer, but for me that's no problem as I don't usually take those services with those who provide them anyway.

OP, had a shit time, fair enough, as has been said I don't suppose it is going to make a dent in Michelle's popularity. But equally you can understand members who have had quite a different experience making their point.

If you are a Pink Floyd fan and someone came on to a forum pointing out how shit and pretentious their music was I think you might well feel the need to respond and argue the opposite because you feel strongly that their opinion is wrong. If it happens on here there are mutterings of Fluffy or White Knight. This seems more than a little unfair.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:33:35 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Type_O_Negative

+1
Don't usually agree with Mr JRC and in most cases we respect each others point of view and move on - But as JRC has said - ''his record of negative reviews tells me all I need to know''

Call me fluffy or a dick I really do not care as I have every right to post my views like other members - But here's a thought shared by a few already - I personally think he actually went there with a negative review already in his head and nothing that MI would have done would have changed his mind.

That's my few lines on this thread and will not add anything else to this negative review -

His record of negative reviews has nothing to do with all these accusations of him wiriting this negative review just for the sake of it.

Punters with negative reviews try to find "alternatives" for forum darlings. And that's why those punters are more important than these who book well reviewed girls only (these punters think they are perfect punters and UKP tough guys with positive reviews only  :sarcastic:)

Offline smiths

Seeing as this IS a punters forum the OP has every right to post this review up as you do in this reply. I have zero interest in punting with you but this 1 negative wouldn't put me off you if I were interested as your other reviews are good if not better mainly.

Offline threechilliman

....If it happens on here there are mutterings of Fluffy or White Knight. This seems more than a little unfair.

Not if they immediately beat a path to her door suffering from 'DiD'* syndrome - as happens when a popular girl gets criticised. MI may well find herself busier than usual over the next week or two. Something similar happened on the NW board a few weeks ago. Four +ve reviews over a few months for a girl, then I neg'd her, two more -ve's suddenly pop up saying she did the same thing to them and then within a week three more +ve's.

tcm

* DiD = Damsel in Distress

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I've never visited a Soho walk-up, but if I did.....

Not much of a welcome on arrival - just the strong odour of stale smoke. No offer of a drink, no banter, no general pleasantries, more or less corralled straight up the stairs in true 'GFE' fashion. It's hard finding the words/energy/motivation to sum up this punt but; below average, awkward, perfunctory, uninspiring and tiresome, would make a good start...... and finishing point.

Sorry to read about this B&G and like with your Madlin Moon negative I find it a great pity some question you, I have no reason to doubt you as you have been a member for years and I take this as your opinion of the punt.

This white knighting of some forum darlings that some do on here is a VERY bad thing to see in my view when its been established the punt happened as MI has confirmed it did in her post which means it comes down to YOUR opinion which you are of course fully entitled to post as you see fit.

Type_O_Negative

Sorry to read about this B&G and like with your Madlin Moon negative I find it a great pity some question you, I have no reason to doubt you as you have been a member for years and I take this as your opinion of the punt.

This white knighting of some forum darlings that some do on here is a VERY bad thing to see in my view when its been established the punt happened as MI has confirmed it did in her post which means it comes down to YOUR opinion which you are of course fully entitled to post as you see fit.

+1000

Excelent post - as always.

Offline NIK

The problem is that the original review is very brief and contains many subjective statements without giving enough objective detail as to what went on to back up these statements. I'm not doubting that the OP feels how he did, but he knew he would be rattling the cages of Michelle's many fans, so the brevity of the review almost seems deliberately provocative.

Yes, that is exactly how I immediately interpreted it on a first reading. And I have no axe to grind. I have never seen Michelle and doubt I ever will.

SirFrank

I've never met Michelle so I can't offer an opinion either way. Based on my experience of her on here she seems like a sweet girl and her general reviews on here and AW speak for themselves. I have had some recent comms via AW (my accounts aren't linked) but never managed to meet in Brum as she's nearly always on tour in London. However, her comms have always been polite and timely. Consequently, Would this review put me off seeing her? No, of course It wouldn't because anyone with an ounce of sense takes reviews in context.

However, to suggest a punter, especially one who has been a member for over 3 years and contributes consistently to UKP, would pay to have a deliberately shit punt just so they could leave a negative is ludicrous. The most surprising aspects here however are some of the responses to the review itself; some of which appear to imply that B&G is lying. I'm constantly staggered re the response to negative reviews of some girls on here. Its now become predictable and laughable. We are getting to the stage where many member will surely think twice about leaving what they feel is a justified negative. No one really asks for some kind of addional validation or clarification for a positive, yet certain negatives on here appear to be about as welcome as Don Cheadle in a KKK meeting.

On another note, what Michelle, her boyfriend and or do dog gets up to is of no interest to me - it's her private life after all
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 09:46:39 pm by SirFrank »

Offline smiths

I've never met Michelle so I can't offer an opinion either way. Based on my experience of her on here she seems like a sweet girl and her general reviews on here and AW speak for themselves. I have had some recent comms via AW (my accounts aren't linked) but never managed to meet in Brum as she's nearly always on tour in London. However, her comms have always been polite and timely. Consequently, Would this review put me off seeing her? No, of course It wouldn't because anyone with an ounce of sense takes reviews in context.

However, to suggest a punter, especially one who has been a member for over 3 years and contributes consistently to UKP, would pay to have a deliberately shit punt just so they could leave a negative is ludicrous. The most surprising aspects here however are some of the responses to the review itself; some of which appear to imply that B&G is lying. I'm constantly staggered re the response to negative reviews of some girls on here. Its now become predictable and laughable. We are getting to the stage where many member will surely think twice about leaving what they feel is a justified negative. No one really asks for some kind of addional validation or clarification for a positive, yet certain negatives on here appear to be about as welcome as Don Cheadle in a KKK meeting.

On another note, what Michelle, her boyfriend and or do dog gets up to is of no interest to me - it's her private life after all

I really hope what you say in your second paragraph doesn't happen as that would suit bad WGs, their pimps and some white knights. As to B&G lying Michelle has confirmed the punt DID occur so fuck knows why anyone would think he was lying, and that's not even taking into account his credibility of being a member on here for years.

Offline claretandblue

Does this not go back to the previous debate about a group of punters who don't view punting as paid sex encounters but more a form of dating where they view wgs as there friends...
Punters like this will always behave in the way you describe

LL

My first venture into a regional section outside London and the Home Counties. I do have to take this review with a pinch of salt, like many of you. I don't normally come to stand in defence of WGs nor get fluffy about a negative review for somebody I had a nice time with. Some people get too hung up on reviews here - punters and prossies. I'm actually suspicious of a WG who only has positive reviews and no negatives or neutrals! You can't please everybody and we all have different opinions and interpretations. Look at trip advisor as an example. Look up your favourite holiday resort or hotel and you'll find mixed reviews for it - I almost guarantee that. It's not about some holiday reviewer trying to be the first one to give Monaco or Venice a negative rating. People like different things.

All that said, if you look at the overwhelming number of positive reviews for Michelle, from many, many established members, it's blindingly obvious that she's extremely good at what she does. plus I've seen her myself and I can therefore confirm this statement from personal experience. So one, or two guys didn't have a nice time with her. That's fair comment and adds balance to get overall profile. It's not going to sway my own judgement since that's already made up. I'm also not even going to care about the background of the review/s. The reviewer has an axe to grind or he genuinely received shit service?  Whatever happened doesn't make any difference to me. I know that she is good at what she does 99% of the time if not 100% of the time.

That's all. I retreat back to my comfort-zone of the London sections :). Where is this "West Midlands" place that you speak of anyway?!*

* just joking of course my punting brothers from other areas ;)

Offline smiths

Does this not go back to the previous debate about a group of punters who don't view punting as paid sex encounters but more a form of dating where they view wgs as there friends...
Punters like this will always behave in the way you describe

Yes they aren't going to change as that's how they genuinely think.

LL

Yes they aren't going to change as that's how they genuinely think.
We definitely have a few of those. Like the one who took Hot Amera to a concert and spent some hours with her on a "date". Buried in his review was an admission that cash had been exchanged, albeit less than she would have charged a normal punter with whom she didn't share such a special bond :D
These girls aren't stupid. They'll give the big spenders a discount from time to time in order to keep them as regulars. It's the prossies who are winning in the end, financially, not the punters!

Offline shagbambi

B&G had a bad punt as he has told us.  Sorry to hear.
It happens, as a fellow punter reminded me today, there are no sure punts.

That B&G has a high number of negative punts, it happens too.  But he also has postive punts.  We recently had a thread where posters were vociferous regarding reviewers that only had positive punts and that they could not be trusted. Yet here we can't trust somebody that has a fairly balanced set of reviews in terms of both positive and negative.  Strange I think. 

Others bang on about punters reviewing, especially their negs, but we castigate those that report back what we don't expect or don't want to hear. 

A little bit of balance would not go amiss.  It's the OP's opinion and he is entitled to it.

Offline claretandblue

We definitely have a few of those. Like the one who took Hot Amera to a concert and spent some hours with her on a "date". Buried in his review was an admission that cash had been exchanged, albeit less than she would have charged a normal punter with whom she didn't share such a special bond :D
These girls aren't stupid. They'll give the big spenders a discount from time to time in order to keep them as regulars. It's the prossies who are winning in the end, financially, not the punters!
Yeah I remember that,the geezer was married too,just too weird

Offline LoneWolf2020

never understood the whole taking them to concerts on 'dates'.....so false

Type_O_Negative

It may be something to do with midlife crisis.

Offline nervyfooker

It may just be that after all her overwhelming positives, on this occasion
and for this punter she failed to live up to the hype.
When i was young my mates raved about "Star Wars".i saw it but
left the cinema underwhelmed.

fredpunter

This is getting silly now. I don't think that was ever described as a date. Two folk both wanted to go to a show ... so they went together. There's no reason why you can't be chums with and socialise with your grocer, window cleaner, bank manager ..... so why not with your prossie? I've played golf many times with a chap who fixes my washing machine if it goes wrong ... I still pay him if he has to fix it but I don't pay him to play golf with me .... what's the difference?

Offline LoneWolf2020

does he charge you an hourly fee to play golf with him?

Offline AnthG

No offer of a drink, no banter, no general pleasantries, more or less corralled straight up the stairs in true 'GFE' fashion

This thread is already epic long. And I haven't read it all, so someone possibly has already said this.

But this part of the review. Many people if the girl actually did this could feel it was timewasting and leave a negative for that. So its kind of a no win situation.

For most girls for me, and depending on the length of time for the booking - i.e if it was a 30min or 45min booking. I do not want a drink, or banter, or pleasantries I want to get straight to it.

In Newcastle there is a girl called Keeva who is very well regarded because basically as soon as you get into her flat she is all over you in effect and there is no time for pleasantries. This may have been the type of booking Michelle was aiming for. As in a more PSE type booking.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Quesadilla

...However, to suggest a punter, especially one who has been a member for over 3 years and contributes consistently to UKP, would pay to have a deliberately shit punt just so they could leave a negative is ludicrous. The most surprising aspects here however are some of the responses to the review itself; some of which appear to imply that B&G is lying. I'm constantly staggered re the response to negative reviews of some girls on here. Its now become predictable and laughable. We are getting to the stage where many member will surely think twice about leaving what they feel is a justified negative. No one really asks for some kind of addional validation or clarification for a positive, yet certain negatives on here appear to be about as welcome as Don Cheadle in a KKK meeting.

B&Gs review history and post history speak for themselves Frank. No doubt he is a reliable source for those with similar tastes in escorts. But for some his attitude towards wgs in general and the fluffy punters with whom MI is so especially popular does lend doubt to his review - particularly when it is so lacking in detail and so subjective.

Everyone would agree that a similarly brief  and subjectively gushing positive review by a "fluffy" would result in the same resistance by B&G himself and others here attempting to discredit them and/or their review.  Surely what's good for the fluffy cunts is just as good for those at the other end of the spectrum. As they never cease to remind us they are free to post whatever they want. As is everyone.

I also agree, the forum would be a sad place if all reviews were reduced to a pro-fluffy / anti-fluffy flame war.  :unknown:

fredpunter

does he charge you an hourly fee to play golf with him?

Can you read?

fredpunter

Can you read?

actually scratch that - just re-read the relevant review - I hadn't registered he paid her to go to the show ..... not the same as my golfing 

Offline Jimmyredcab

B&G had a bad punt as he has told us.  Sorry to hear.
It happens, as a fellow punter reminded me today, there are no sure punts.

That B&G has a high number of negative punts, it happens too.  But he also has postive punts. 

It's the ratio that I query.      :unknown: :unknown:

Out of 21 punts I would expect 3 or 4 to be negative ---------------- for 13 to be negative suggests to me that the problem lies with the OP, maybe he is too fussy, maybe he simply has a dislike of hookers.

My first punt with Michelle was in Chingford, she had no idea who I was on arrival but treated me to a first class girlfriend experience, 52 other members on here have also received a fantastic service  --------- you should bear that in mind when making a judgement as to the value of this latest review.     :hi:

Quesadilla

It's the ratio that I query.      :unknown: :unknown:

Out of 21 punts I would expect 3 or 4 to be negative ---------------- for 13 to be negative suggests to me that the problem lies with the OP, maybe he is too fussy, maybe he simply has a dislike of hookers.

My first punt with Michelle was in Chingford, she had no idea who I was on arrival but treated me to a first class girlfriend experience, 52 other members on here have also received a fantastic service  --------- you should bear that in mind when making a judgement as to the value of this latest review.     :hi:

Rare that I agree with you JRC but every now and then you really make sense.  :hi: