Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent ~ Birmingham  (Read 14096 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bangers and Gash

External Link/Members Only

I've never visited a Soho walk-up, but if I did.....

Not much of a welcome on arrival - just the strong odour of stale smoke. No offer of a drink, no banter, no general pleasantries, more or less corralled straight up the stairs in true 'GFE' fashion. It's hard finding the words/energy/motivation to sum up this punt but; below average, awkward, perfunctory, uninspiring and tiresome, would make a good start...... and finishing point.

:hi:

Offline Stapler

Shocker! - after all the good reviews about her!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline tantric talents

vw

let me fetch the popcorn
Salted, sweet or Bitter ?

this could get interesting

Bangers and Gash sorry to hear you didn't enjoy.

Diehard

Well this no surprise. She isn't the most talkative or warm girl in the world, but she does not clock watch, deep French kisses and fucks like a rabbit so for me she is a positive all day long.

However good review by OP as it is nice for a sense of perspective to be introduced and I can see his point...the dog fucking off putting as well.

Offline azrael

let me fetch the popcorn

I'll get the drinks, please do tell OP.  I wouldnt say M.I is perfect "gfe" but she is VERY good at what she does, as her reviews and feedback suggest.

Even on her bad day, i wouldnt recomend hers as bad. So OP what happened?  How long was your punt for? Was it your first time seeing her?  Im not defending her actions if what your saying is true but this post smells fishy  ijs

johnnyboy61

I'm almost at a loss for words!

I've seen Michelle three times in the last few months and my experiences don't relate at all to the OP's. I'm sorry it was so disappointing, especially as you must have been expecting something quite different given the hype (I'm presuming it was the first time you saw her). If this is genuinely how you found her then thank you for posting as you will no doubt get quite a response from the Michelle Fan Club (of which I count myself as a member).

Your review is quite brief on details of the meeting, understandable given how you feel about it. Did she deliver the services you wanted and were expecting?

Offline Cuntminion

Fair enough op you had the balls to put out your honest opinion of a well reviewed sp, I respect that

Any more details of what males it neg or just more info in general

Offline tantric talents

and I can see his point...the dog fucking off putting as well.
Dog !! :scare: Not my kind of threesome  :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

Well this no surprise. She isn't the most talkative or warm girl in the world, but she does not clock watch, deep French kisses and fucks like a rabbit so for me she is a positive all day long.

However good review by OP as it is nice for a sense of perspective to be introduced and I can see his point...the dog fucking off putting as well.

She has a dog ?

Offline BillyBackDoor

Fair enough op you had the balls to put out your honest opinion of a well reviewed sp, I respect that

Any more details of what males it neg or just more info in general

+1

The devils in the details.  She was on my list, not so sure now.

Offline Stapler

Maybe her 'dog fucking off' made her so grumpy!  :sarcastic:

..S...

Offline tantric talents

Maybe her 'dog fucking off' made her so grumpy!  :sarcastic:

..S...
No , "her dog was fucking off putting"
I didn't even know dogs played golf! :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

+1

The devils in the details.  She was on my list, not so sure now.

To be fair not my type even if she had 100 positive the neg means nothing to me as will never be on my to do list but seen the name pop up plenty

Blondes do nothing for me (like dark hair)
Has a bit of an arse I don't go for big arses
Mucho pics of above mentioned arse on gallery but does not do anal? It's like showing me a Porsche but then saying you'll never drive it
Dog owner was the bullet to the back of the head for me (kidding I was out on the first two reasons )

And for that reason I'm out

Offline poi

This post will 10-20 pages by end of the week   :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stapler

johnnyboy61

Bull Terrier Bitch - definitely not for cat lovers! (even if she was brunette)

Offline Stapler

Offline The_Don

Does the dog watch?

..S...

Not during my punts.

Bull Terrier Bitch - definitely not for cat lovers! (even if she was brunette)

I prefer cats to dogs but still didn't bother me  :)

Offline Stapler

Not during my punts.

I prefer cats to dogs but still didn't bother me  :)

You could have said pussies instead of cats!

..S..

Offline azrael

This post will 10-20 pages by end of the week   :wackogirl:

+1 when her page went down for a while whilst she was on hols went double figures, so her fluffy squad will send the internet into meltdown  :D . You say a week, i reckon it will be that with in 48hrs  :drinks:

vw

+1 when her page went down for a while whilst she was on hols went double figures, so her fluffy squad will send the internet into meltdown  :D . You say a week, i reckon it will be that with in 48hrs  :drinks:

Do you mean this thread ?

I am on holiday people. Chill ;)

Diehard

I know I've said I'm desperate for a threesome on numerous threads, but my reference to the dog wasn't an indication that I was that desperate just yet!

Flunt

Cheers for the review Bangers, maybe she has found robot mode? A great many have said how vanilla she is which has always put me off a bit and I'm feeling a little better she didn't answer her phone a couple of weeks ago.

Shame you had a shit punt, hopefully she will take this as a kick up the arse and return to form for her fans.

Offline cueball

Ha ha ha ha, bloody hell

Hilarious

Best pic you've ever put up comaman

Offline threechilliman

I've just cancelled my evening plans so I can take a ringside seat here. Seconds away, round 1. Ding, ding!

tcm

Offline Juankerr

Wait till Jimmy reads it, wouldn't want to be in that cab at the time  :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

I've just cancelled my evening plans so I can take a ringside seat here. Seconds away, round 1. Ding, ding!

tcm

I've seen skirting 10% sp defending posts so far

Who will be the first to fully commit to a response from fan army

Offline Stapler

Who will be the first to fully commit to a response from fan army

My money is on Johnnyboy!

..S...

Offline azrael

Wait till Jimmy reads it, wouldn't want to be in that cab at the time  :scare:

Pmsl that would be priceless, wonder would be the look of distain or anger   :scare:

johnnyboy61

My money is on Johnnyboy!

..S...
See reply #9. Don't think bookies will accept your bet when the race has finished.

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

I've never visited a Soho walk-up, but if I did.....

Not much of a welcome on arrival - just the strong odour of stale smoke. No offer of a drink, no banter, no general pleasantries, more or less corralled straight up the stairs in true 'GFE' fashion. It's hard finding the words/energy/motivation to sum up this punt but; below average, awkward, perfunctory, uninspiring and tiresome, would make a good start...... and finishing point.

:hi:

OP were you wearing a Germany football shirt when u went to see her?

Offline Stapler

See reply #9. Don't think bookies will accept your bet when the race has finished.

I'm almost at a loss for words!

I've seen Michelle three times in the last few months and my experiences don't relate at all to the OP's.....you will no doubt get quite a response from the Michelle Fan Club (of which I count myself as a member).

You will be in the running when this thread has run its course!

..S..

Offline JEH7376

Interesting that the OP mentioned a lack of pleasantries, for me any pleasantries are for between rounds 1 and 2 once I have got laid, so the lack of pleasantries, which mostly I hate anyway, are a bonus for me. 'hi, how're you doing', quick shower and the girls stuck to my face 5 minutes later with barely a word more exchanged, that suits me just fine....

Sylvester

Well the OP is entitled to review Michelle as he sees fit based on his experience with her, although I don't recognise any aspect of his experience based on my own time with her.

What I would say, is that given that this was always likely to be a provocative and controversial negative review of an extremely well liked girl, I should have thought the review warrants slightly more justification than the perfunctory few lines it currently contains.

It does read a little to me as though the OP has put out a deliberately brief and dismissive review, knowing and perhaps hoping that it will be controversial, and he will be the punter who 'negged' the great Michelle...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:50:08 pm by Sylvester »

johnnyboy61

You will be in the running when this thread has run its course!

..S..
You sound like the German officer in that Dad's Army episode:

"Your name vill also go on ze list.  Vhat is it?"
"Don't tell him Pike!"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:49:55 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Juankerr

What I would say, is that given that this was always likely to be a provocative and controversial negative review of an extremely well liked girl, I should have thought the review warrants slightly more justification than the perfunctory few lines it currently contains.

It does read a little to me as though the OP has put out a deliberately brief and dismissive review, knowing and perhaps hoping that it will be controversial, and he will be the punter who 'negged' the great Michelle...
+1
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:55:24 pm by Juankerr »

Offline azrael

Well the OP is entitled to review Michelle as he sees fit based on his experience with her, although I don't recognise any aspect of his experience based on my own time with her.

Exactly my point, i stated the seven lines OP put up for a review sounded fishy, kinda like "marty during martygate" a fluffie who threw his dummy iut the pram as things didnt go the way he planned, who knows what happened here until OP decides to enlightens us with a more detailed review/account of what he expected to what he got. Either that or the fluffy brigade hound him into submission :unknown:

Offline The Beano

Just like he did with Madlin Moon..........
TB