Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Plan...  (Read 2371 times)

KenniLingus

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63954.25

I'v e been following this thread - how about us guys in the SW put a party together.

We could have:
Beth;
Hollie;
LK;
NSS

...as an example.

I will discuss with Hollie tonight and see if I can get the ball rolling on this one!

J :)

Offline Punter Griffin

See, I wasn't going to say anything, try and keep them all to myself!  :D But I emailed EnglishRebbeca and she told me they are planning something before Xmas!  :wacko:

I've told her to book me a place! That would be pretty unbelievable.

Tony Montana

LK has tweeted that she has no interest in parties/moresomes.  English rebecca would probably be up for it though.

vw

Sounds potentially interesting !

Tony Montana

Oh and no more than a 4:1 ratio please.  I don't think I could handle more than 4 girls all by myself  ;)

vw

Oh and no more than a 4:1 ratio please.  I don't think I could handle more than 4 girls all by myself  ;)
Pussy ! Double it  :lol:

Offline biker-boy

Right guys, something you all need to know. Although it's very, very early days yet, I have had a similar brainwave recently and, although there is a lot to confirm yet, I can tell you that, in principle, there IS a party planned, and WILL take place before Xmas. I can also tell you that the confirmed participants are, wait for it.........

Hollie (HollieLove)
Beth
Sophie (NSS)
Georgia (Welsh Brunette)

Sophie and I have been discussing the basics so far; provisional ideas are that there will be 2 x 2-hour parties, and  cost will probably be as per previous parties (£100 per person per party). A suitable location is currently being sourced and the date will be confirmed asap (you can imagine the dramas with that one!). Please be patient guys, and refrain from jumping the gun until full details are confirmed.

Just had a horrifying thought. Does this make me sound like a pimp?

vw

Just don't have anything to do with collection on money, admin posted a warning the other day about anyone on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64703.msg825874#msg825874

Offline biker-boy

VW, that was a 'tongue-in-cheek' comment, not serious. As it happens, I approached Sir Admin earlier this evening about this very same fact to gain clarification, and he has kindly given his 'blessing'.

vw

VW, that was a 'tongue-in-cheek' comment, not serious. As it happens, I approached Sir Admin earlier this evening about this very same fact to gain clarification, and he has kindly given his 'blessing'.
That's good, wouldn't want any of the contributing South Westerners to get banned that's why I mentioned it.

Offline biker-boy

Appreciated.
I suspect that there will be a lot of planning involved now, but both Sophie and I are very keen to see it come to fruition, (as well as Beth, Hollie and Georgia, of course).

vw

Appreciated.
I suspect that there will be a lot of planning involved now, but both Sophie and I are very keen to see it come to fruition, (as well as Beth, Hollie and Georgia, of course).
Have you got a link for Georgia ?  Only one I'm not familiar with.

Offline biker-boy

Sorry, can't do Links. On the other site, you might want to go to 'Wales - Bridgend - Welsh Brunette'.

vw

Sorry, can't do Links. On the other site, you might want to go to 'Wales - Bridgend - Welsh Brunette'.
Got it thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Lz-129

Am interested! Add Angelina too the mix too! She said she would be up for it!

Offline biker-boy

Tempting, very tempting, but I think the concensus at the moment is to keep to the 4 girls and up to 15/16 guys per party, making it a fair ratio all round.

Offline Hubert

Right guys, something you all need to know. Although it's very, very early days yet, I have had a similar brainwave recently and, although there is a lot to confirm yet, I can tell you that, in principle, there IS a party planned, and WILL take place before Xmas. I can also tell you that the confirmed participants are, wait for it.........

Hollie (HollieLove)
Beth
Sophie (NSS)
Georgia (Welsh Brunette)

Sophie and I have been discussing the basics so far; provisional ideas are that there will be 2 x 2-hour parties, and  cost will probably be as per previous parties (£100 per person per party). A suitable location is currently being sourced and the date will be confirmed asap (you can imagine the dramas with that one!). Please be patient guys, and refrain from jumping the gun until full details are confirmed.

Wow."I'd be up for that too...had a great time with Soph and Georgia last year...count me in pls

KenniLingus

This thread got going well!

Hollie is definitely up for it, and I got a text from LK also saying she was interested. I may also have a venue ;)

I don't want to 'piss on bonfires' so we could either combine forces or try for more than one party. As for ratios I was going to keep it small.

Also cheers for advice about taking money / organising as I am not a pimp (yet)! ;)

I'll liaise with the ladies in question and see if we can get something sorted.

Cheers for now!

Offline Kragdoll01

I'm very intrigued by this, however would these potential parties be newbie friendly or would this be strictly for regulars of these ladies?

Offline Smoking joe

Sounds intriguing, I'm really not sure how happy I would be discussing the price of milk with a load of pr1cks... No offence intended!
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Lz-129

Sounds intriguing, I'm really not sure how happy I would be discussing the price of milk with a load of pr1cks... No offence intended!

If your uncomfortable with blokes in the same room then party's ain't for you! I guess maybe you don't know till you try it!
I went to my 1st party this year and I wasn't bothered at all! Just got on with the job of fucking pussy!
However, it will be different if organised via a forum because you already have some sort of connection with the other punters! But I can't see it being to much of an issue! Don't think anyone will report back here how small your knob is!

Offline Smoking joe

Ha, kinda like a chicken and egg, (or cock and egg), you dont know until you try it!!! I will note my interest as a possible then.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline biker-boy

I have decided that it's best NOT to have two parties running concurrently as they would only cause confusion, so I have shelved plans for what would have been 'SHAGFEST 2015'
Good luck to K. with his party.

b-b

Online WelshMichael

I'd certainly look forward to a party if one takes place but do we really need to plan/organise one on their behalf? At least 3 of the girls mentioned here have a recent track record of arranging successful well attended parties so they know what they are doing. They know how to find a venue, what format/ratio works for them and what to ask for their time.

I've met two of them one to one this year and also mentioned parties during the meet and if they'd be arranging more. There's a thread on the Wales board where another member here contacted two of these girls via Adultwork or during a meet and tried to make something happen (which is what I assume has happened here).

My point is a party or parties will only happen if the girls want to do them and hopefully this will be the case. They know there is interest, they know how to organise them so over to them. If they don't happen then maybe the girls aren't that keen after all, but fingers crossed.

Lz-129

My point is a party or parties will only happen if the girls want to do them and hopefully this will be the case. They know there is interest, they know how to organise them so over to them. If they don't happen then maybe the girls aren't that keen after all, but fingers crossed.

Don't think it's lack of interest from the girls so much as trying to get 4,5 or 6 blokes to organise a time that would suit them all! I bet it's not easy and it would only take 2 not to turn up and the party may not go ahead

Lz-129

I have decided that it's best NOT to have two parties running concurrently as they would only cause confusion, so I have shelved plans for what would have been 'SHAGFEST 2015'

b-b

I would carry on mate! It's certainly not the only other one trying to get going
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:29:56 am by Lz-129 »

vw

I'd certainly look forward to a party if one takes place but do we really need to plan/organise one on their behalf? At least 3 of the girls mentioned here have a recent track record of arranging successful well attended parties so they know what they are doing. They know how to find a venue, what format/ratio works for them and what to ask for their time.

I've met two of them one to one this year and also mentioned parties during the meet and if they'd be arranging more. There's a thread on the Wales board where another member here contacted two of these girls via Adultwork or during a meet and tried to make something happen (which is what I assume has happened here).

Don't understand your point.

External Link/Members Only

KenniLingus

b-b

I'm saddened to hear that. There is absolutely no reason to cancel. No reason whatsoever.

kevis

Certainly be interested for a party, but as always dependent on time and location.......for me would be a first time party, how about Zena x small petite?

Many thanks

J1980b

100% in for this. I went to a NSS and WB party in Bristol. You will never be disappointed where these two are involved

RobBristol

I've had first hand information that English Rebecca is well up for this when she gets home from her holiday.

Offline ratty

Count me in, I'm interested in attending a local party.  Let's hope the dates match up with my days off work  :)

Offline djade80

Count me in too. Again it will be my first party but after reading all the reports of the other parties, lets hope this obe gets booked and well attended and becomes a regular event

Max Pleasure

100% in for this. I went to a NSS and WB party in Bristol. You will never be disappointed where these two are involved

Same here, I went to that one last year and an NSS HollieLove party as well, both about a year ago.  Really good fun and excellent value at £100 for 2 hours.  Count me in  ;)  Is this the party Hollie mentioned on Twitter will be organised in a month or two?