Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish_Arianna  (Read 5026 times)

joseph670

I saw Arianna a couple months back and have decided to finally write a review (which will be one of many as I have a lot of catching up to do). When I searched her up on this website I was surprised to see no one had reviewed her before and noticed there was even a post questioning her gender! lol

Personality wise she was very sweet, affectionate and welcoming. I actually think we clicked which made the session even more intimate.

Facially she is a very pretty girl (as per her photos) plump lips, long thick wavy hair, nice big brown eyes and a very well defined face. If you are into the Mediterranean look she fits the bill.

Body wise she is petite yet curvy. She is about 5'3 and has natural large breasts and quite a pert round arse.

Service wise she was very willing and passionate. Intense DFK, OWO and sex in most positions.

Now I am not the grandiose kind of guy but she seemed really into me as she was constantly wiping down my shoulders, rubbing my arms, giving me prolonged hard kisses and warm hugs. This may just be to ensure repeat custom and if so she was very convincing. Hopefully this sort of service is standard for other interested punters.

Overall a positive experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fredpunter

Ta for this. What is her nearest rail station do you know?

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. She does look cute but I always get the heebies going that far south of the river to punt. Hopefully she will relocate from South Wimbledon soon  :yahoo:  ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:14:43 pm by tantric talents »

fredpunter

Ta for this. What is her nearest rail station do you know?

Doh! Just noticed she says she is 1 min from south Wimbledon ... unless she's fibbing ignore my previous question.

joseph670

Yeah she literally is 1 min from S Wimbledon tube station

Offline NightKid

joseph670

How was her English?

Her English is fairly limited to be honest. She seems to understand most of I was saying and she can speak basic enough English to actually have a conversation.

london12321

Thanks for the review. I have considered whether or not to see her for a while, so this has definitely helped me decide!

There is also another great looking Spanish girl called Nayara who lives very close to South Wimbledon station - do you know if the two live together?

onlylatina

Yeah they do I saw nayara

This is a review about her but it wasn't written by me https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5078

But I personally think she was a great punt, her pussy was creamming like crazy, she was wet like mad definetly wasnt a fake orgasm :blush: but its proberly because (Not being Vain) Im a good looking guy Loool. Anyway they are actually really good friends there's three girls working from this location, give her a go she a sweet kind girl like I said if your a looker then your in for some good sex. :hi:

joseph670

Yeah they do I saw nayara

This is a review about her but it wasn't written by me https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5078

But I personally think she was a great punt, her pussy was creamming like crazy, she was wet like mad definetly wasnt a fake orgasm :blush: but its proberly because (Not being Vain) Im a good looking guy Loool. Anyway they are actually really good friends there's three girls working from this location, give her a go she a sweet kind girl like I said if your a looker then your in for some good sex. :hi:

Did Nayara allow FK and does she do OWO because in that particular review it seemed she didn't?

Just a footnote guys I have a feeling these type of girls being young and pretty do not give consistent service. If they happen to be physically attracted to you then you will be in for a great time but if they're not then the service may not be up to scratch.

onlylatina

Yeah she does do FK but that's not my thing so I told her to stop, which she was okay with thank god and she did offer me OWO but I also turned that one down to, not that there's anything wrong with her again its not my thing to do with a prossie. But yeah she is a very good girl to see its a shame she's a prossie, but its like you said there young and they will mostly likely be into attractive or decent looking guys.

I still would recommend every punter in London to try them out.

mastershifu

At any point of time did you have any doubts about her being a post-op Joseph? I've had an eye on her profile a while back but dropped her of my list as I wasn't sure.

joseph670

At any point of time did you have any doubts about her being a post-op Joseph? I've had an eye on her profile a while back but dropped her of my list as I wasn't sure.

Honestly I didn't even have any suspicions whatsoever, in fact I was shocked to see there was a thread which raised such doubts. Every aspect about her is all woman; height, figure (without doubt she has natural breasts), voice, facial features. I think the thread that questioned her sex stemmed from the OP's paranoia having unintentionally once been with a post-op and the fact she has a well defined jaw line (but so does Angelina Jolie and she is all woman!)

You could pay here visit meet her in person and judge for yourself but I assure you it wouldn't be a wasted journey.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:30:08 pm by joseph670 »

Offline Ladypleaser

Offline MP778

thanks for the review, did she charge you extra for OWO because i messaged her about services she said it is £20 extra

joseph670

thanks for the review, did she charge you extra for OWO because i messaged her about services she said it is £20 extra

No she didn't and I opted for a 15 minute booking which over ran by 10 minutes. I am not certain but I think her prices have hiked up as well along with the fact she now charges extras means she is probably is in high demand

Offline Nagilum

I saw Arianna a couple months back and have decided to finally write a review (which will be one of many as I have a lot of catching up to do). When I searched her up on this website I was surprised to see no one had reviewed her before and noticed there was even a post questioning her gender! lol

Personality wise she was very sweet, affectionate and welcoming. I actually think we clicked which made the session even more intimate.

Facially she is a very pretty girl (as per her photos) plump lips, long thick wavy hair, nice big brown eyes and a very well defined face. If you are into the Mediterranean look she fits the bill.

Body wise she is petite yet curvy. She is about 5'3 and has natural large breasts and quite a pert round arse.

Service wise she was very willing and passionate. Intense DFK, OWO and sex in most positions.

Now I am not the grandiose kind of guy but she seemed really into me as she was constantly wiping down my shoulders, rubbing my arms, giving me prolonged hard kisses and warm hugs. This may just be to ensure repeat custom and if so she was very convincing. Hopefully this sort of service is standard for other interested punters.

Overall a positive experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How long did you book for and how many times could you cum in the hour?

Cheers