Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds of Newcastle - WTH  (Read 8928 times)

vw

Okay. I see your point. You're entitled to your opinion I think we'll agree to disagree on that one. We could be on all night about the specific details of what an agency does and doesn't.

In your eyes then is a recruitment agency classed as a pimp? Same thing really apart from companionship and sex?
No your more of a cake shop, selling fruit cakes laced with poison !

DiamondsNew

That's lovely virtualwaster are you always so aggressive?

vw

Have you always hated your customers future and present ?

This is a punter forum where the punter comes first, in your world they don't or you wouldn't put their safety at risk for a few extra pimp pennies !

greychap

But would you take on that other girl that robbed flats when she worked at Diamonds if she wanted work?

yorkshire123

Please remember this is a punters forum & quite frankly you should feel honoured that admin allows agency pimps a right to reply at all.

If it was my choice (which its not) that right would be have been removed the moment you decided to put earning potential before the safety of your customers.

DiamondsNew

There's a simply answer don't book Logan and don't go to Sunderland. Wow there's a thought. Then nothing would be at risk would it? I now this forum is heavily weighted in the clients favour. The thought of an agency calling guys on here some of the things we are called(agencies generally) would quantify an instant ban. Something which I don't believe is free speech. I suppose that's the way it is.

vw

There's a simply answer don't book Logan and don't go to Sunderland. Wow there's a thought. Then nothing would be at risk would it? I now this forum is heavily weighted in the clients favour. The thought of an agency calling guys on here some of the things we are called(agencies generally) would quantify an instant ban. Something which I don't believe is free speech. I suppose that's the way it is.
Or don't go to diamonds they cannot be trusted, what other underhand shit are they pulling?  Will they send her out on outcalls to unsuspecting customers, the answer would be commission !

As for free speech what would you call me out of interest ?

DiamondsNew

I've never heard of the other girl. I am unfamiliar with the situation so I can't comment. I suppose ever case is different. I'm not saying that we are going to start a recruitment compain for the local criminal fraternity we just feel certain people deserve a chance. That's all. Again let's see how it pans out.

DiamondsNew

Virtualwaster

I don't know you so why would I want to cal, you anything. I just think the level of aggression shown when none has been shown your way is surprising that's all. Why would I want to call you anything?

vw

Again let's see how it pans out.
It won't be you that is blackmailed that will be some other poor unsuspecting guy.  Pan Pan Pan.

DiamondsNew

Guys

I have given our point across I know it's not for everyone and time will tell.

I imagine there will be quite a few posts on this over the next few hours. I will come back on to answer things tomorrow, as mentioned we are not on much but we will try and answer what we can.

Night guys

X

greychap

I've never heard of the other girl. I am unfamiliar with the situation so I can't comment. I suppose ever case is different. I'm not saying that we are going to start a recruitment compain for the local criminal fraternity we just feel certain people deserve a chance. That's all. Again let's see how it pans out.

In some cases some people do deserve second chances but she is not going back into the real world like working at burger king or the local café she is selling her holes for cash the same resentment she had for the punters will still be there why should she be visting  punters hotels and houses.

Or I have a better idea if you want to be totally honest and not hide anything from anyone why not ask any punter that tries to book her if there happy to see her and tell them why and your giving her a second chance because everybody that books her from your site wont know who she is???????????????

Diamonds over to you that is a really fair question and point?

vw

Guys

I imagine there will be quite a few posts on this over the next few hours. I will come back on to answer things tomorrow, as mentioned we are not on much but we will try and answer what we can.

Night guys

X

I'm sure you will appreciate admins gift to you in the morning.

Think a warning notice against the agency on the whole of the UKP North East section is warranted. To be done later.

DiamondsNew

Greychap

You just court me. :)

It's a fair question however, why would we go out of our way to do that, we are not hiding anything, but that's like saying....before you book this girl please understand she got a speeding ticket last night, or she was arrested for assault 3 years ago. I know there's different levels of severity but I'm using the above purely as examples.

Please understand she hasn't just started back doing this. All we are doing is giving her the option of more bookings. I do feel this could get a little over the top. Yes she has been convicted but it's like saying I can't go outside because I'll get hit by a car. Or I can't fly because the plane might crash.

Again I know the above is an example, but why do people on here think that every appointment she goes to she is going to rob them? I just think it's jumping the gun a little.

DiamondsNew

We are a little confused. A warning notice for what? Nothing has been put on the forum that's abbusive, threatening etc.

Don't understand it.

vw

Greychap

It's a fair question however, why would we go out of our way to do that, we are not hiding anything, but that's like saying....before you book this girl please understand she got a speeding ticket last night, or she was arrested for assault 3 years ago. I know there's different levels of severity but I'm using the above purely as examples.

Please understand she hasn't just started back doing this. All we are doing is giving her the option of more bookings. I do feel this could get a little over the top. Yes she has been convicted but it's like saying I can't go outside because I'll get hit by a car. Or I can't fly because the plane might crash.

Again I know the above is an example, but why do people on here think that every appointment she goes to she is going to rob them? I just think it's jumping the gun a little.
It won't be you getting robbed or blackmailed will it ?  Which bit of this don't you understand ?  Wouldn't bother me if she overtook me in a 30 zone !!!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

She was sentenced to 2.5 years not over yet !

Restaurants have to disclose products with nuts and gluten why should agencies not disclose blackmailers ?

vw

We are a little confused. A warning notice for what? Nothing has been put on the forum that's abbusive, threatening etc.

Don't understand it.
Because you employ blackmailers and people on the black list.  Admin cares about his visitors !  Do you ?

DiamondsNew

How about forums with members who have criminal records? Would that be reasonable? Perhaps agencies perform crb checks on each client before allowing an appointment to go ahead. Who's more of a danger a girl who's been done for blackmailing or a client that been done for serious assault? Just saying.

vw

How about forums with members who have criminal records? Would that be reasonable? Perhaps agencies perform crb checks on each client before allowing an appointment to go ahead. Who's more of a danger a girl who's been done for blackmailing or a client that been done for serious assault? Just saying.
Don't you check the phone numbers on ugly mugs and saafe when someone calls ?  Isn't protecting your girls rule 101 of your agency.  The girls would be shocked you don't check !  tut tut tut !

yorkshire123

Guys

Night guys

X

I don't know what's more disconcerting the fact that you put money before customer safety or that you have the arrogance to see how it will pan out.

When will that be?
When bookings reduce, when she blackmails another punter or when a reporter decides a follow up story?

All I can say is at least the UK punting members can see where you stand on this subject & irrespective of whether you take her off yours books if it doesn't pan out this thread will be there for all to read forever.

This has to be the punting equivalent of doing a Gerald Ratner

DiamondsNew

Interesting that you make the assumption we don't. You've clearly got it in for us so whatever we say you'll have an answer for it. I wish you luck in the future virtualwaster but I won't be replying to anything else, and to satisfy your point about safety the girls safety is our upmost priority, how many more agencies are looking to have panic buttons fitted? I'll leave it there.

vw

Interesting that you make the assumption we don't. You've clearly got it in for us so whatever we say you'll have an answer for it. I wish you luck in the future virtualwaster but I won't be replying to anything else, and to satisfy your point about safety the girls safety is our upmost priority, how many more agencies are looking to have panic buttons fitted? I'll leave it there.
I don't have it in for you, never had until this judgement.  Wouldn't be surprised if you are not a blackmail victim to and being forced to have her on your books !  Just a thought !  good night !

themademan2

Greychap

Let's keep this simple diamonds, when you send Logan Montoya out, say on an outcall, are you gonna warn client before booking that her criminal past ISN'T a spent conviction and the fact she hasn't completed her full time. The fact that she blackmailed punters and stole thousands of them? Simple question... Somehow I doubt you will be back to answer this, as you DO NOT have a valid point about giving her a second chance, she still not off officially for the first crime she did. :hi:

themademan2

Don't understand it.
Taking on a convicted blackmailer who hasn't completed her sentence and poses a risk to clients. Reckless move by an agency. You dropped a right clanger here

themademan2

I don't have it in for you, never had until this judgement.  Wouldn't be surprised if you are not a blackmail victim to and being forced to have her on your books !  Just a thought !  good night !
As far as I can make out, George didn't want her on the books, but his nominal share in diamonds nowadays stands for jack shit

Offline Jamessn

Another aspect of this girl is that I don't believe there is a single positive review of her when she was working before. If I was diamonds this would be a concern.

Diamonds seem to want to be viewed as an employment agency, so in that case they would have insurance and conform to all the regulations regarding employment agencies. These include reporting all work done to HRMC, having passports, correct addresses and NI numbers etc etc plus informing clients of unspent convictions as an employment agency does.

But they ain't an employment agency so they don't do these things above, so they shouldn't employ those who are a danger to clients or the reverse sending women to dangerous clients. In this business ultra careful is the rule.

DiamondsNew

Mademan

I will be speaking to Logan later today. To save any issues around security I'm sure she is more than happy just doing incalls. We will update accordingly. So that may be an immediate change.

Regarding George yes he was in on the discussion and he has said the same as everyone. See how it goes and make a decision from there. So I don't know who your source is on that specific detail but that is incorrect.

themademan2

Mademan

I will be speaking to Logan later today. To save any issues around security I'm sure she is more than happy just doing incalls. We will update accordingly. So that may be an immediate change.

Regarding George yes he was in on the discussion and he has said the same as everyone. See how it goes and make a decision from there. So I don't know who your source is on that specific detail but that is incorrect.
The blackmail took place from initial incall booking so that's no safer  :unknown:

I remember when I seen her before she got sent down, she was even nosey enough to ask me what sort of car I drive. Can see her fluttering her eyes after gauging her victim then taking him to the cleaners on blackmail. De Ja Vu.

So your telling me, George still has a huge say in the business? I'm sure he ain't got a Veto right  :sarcastic:

Offline AnthG

Point one. Why should any girl in this industry not be allowed to chose her own rates? We encourage girls to have total flexibility with their work. Yes it's not ideal for the client as the prices may go up for certain girls, but I know what it's like to be working and having the feeling of not being paid enough.

Our intention is to bring together independents, others girls from other agencies and even girls on tour. Something that doesn't happen due to the fixed low prices of many agencies. Would you guys like to see more touring girls?

I am saying this to be constructive. Genuinely so. But is George still around anywhere in the Diamonds fold to offer some advice/suggestions

I say this as Diamonds have been around for 10 years - possibly more. Until around late 2013 it was by far the biggest agency in Newcastle. Amour were nippping at its heals at second place constantly. It always had 45 or so girls on their books and nearly all of them were great bookings and fit.

I still remember the post on another forum when members finally said to Amour, congratulations you have taken over Diamonds as number 1 in the region.

George has seemingly left and in the few months afterwards it has went way down hill. And I am not saying this to be nasty I am saying this as it appears to be correct.

You say no other agency allows girls to choose their rates. Is that not suggesting something. Amour and Allure have a full calendar and full rota with girls on £100 per hour. The girls complaining about rates is a red herring argument. WG's complain about everything. The reason why is they want a load of money for doing as little work as possible. That is why they start work as WGs in the first place.

Looking now you have 35 girls on your books and if I was wanting to have a booking with Diamonds I would be really struggling to choose from any of them to book. The only two girls honestly standing out is Holly and Porsha. The rest I wouldn't want to book at all.

The unofficial ethos of Diamonds was that you guys got the new girls; 18-24 who were brand new to the industry, didn't have a clue how to start and because you offered them the flats to work from they signed up for you to work from your flats to test the water of this industry. Amour on the otherhand got the 'oldtimers' who have been in the industry for years so know what is going on and don't need that level of support.

If its a case of you are not getting new girls to sign up then you need to look at why that is, as there will be a reason. But its not allowing girls to choose their own rates. There will be another reason. Which is why I am saying maybe ask George to say to you what that is.

As an example of what I mean. Look at this day from August 2012 of the available today.

External Link/Members Only

These are some of the best girls in the industry all working for Diamonds, and all on the same day. And this was not a unique day, it was like this all the time in 2012 and to a lesser extent in 2013. All of those girls were working for £100 per hour. A booking with Diamonds was like tapping an uncharted goldmine on times.

Something has clearly changed at Diamonds if you are not attracting girls like this no more. So just fix that, Do not start allowing girls to choose their own rates.

Or how about this, why not allow girls choose their commission they pay you; i.e the £15 for 30 mins or £30 for an hour. Why not do a humble bundle type thing where you say to the girls if you feel we are deserved that amount great. But if not. Pay us what you feel we deserve and see what they come up with, £10 for 30mins, £5 for 30 mins.

In all my bookings with Diamonds. And I have had a lot. I never once had girls complain to me about the £100. It was always the amount of commission you guys took off her.

Issue 2 Amelia Horn aka Logan Montoya.

The issue with her is,

A. She did not do it once. She did it three separate times to three separate people.
B. It was not the case of like other girls come out with that she was some timid thing that was coerced by some chavvy violent boyfriend into it all (aka the excuse Kimberly Dominick came away with).

This was all her idea and she coerced the boyfriend into going along with her idea. It was all her idea to con the punters, this is why she got 2.5 years prison for it.

C. By her own admission she does secret bareback with punters. This was her own mitigation she gave that she hates those punters so much who pay her more to do Bareback so this was her way of getting revenge on them.

Horn said after her arrest: “To be honest these men make me sick. They pay me for unprotected sex. I just wanted to scare them.”

D. You say she is reformed. No she is not. She is literally bullying the fuck out of other girls in the region. She is, the below is just one example I was given permission to post.

Hi Anthony sorry I never got round to replying to your last email, Vicks adultwork account has been removed with quite a bit of money in the pot, (them horrible jealous bitches from Sunderland) Logan, innocent Isla ,Taylor tease....... she is so annoyed, so just letting you know why she's not there, all of their profiles are bait and switch, and poor Vicky was just getting her's built back up. Grrrr, them girls man.

E. You say girls should be given a second chance. No they should be given a second chance once they have proven themselves they deserve it or have earned it. Giving someone a second chance just to be nice will often see your hand that fed them being bit off. And here was recent posts about another former Diamonds girl, Kim, who continues to steal from people.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66529

So seriously this is the strongest thing I have said in the history of my posts on the forum. Get rid of fucking Amelia Horn!

Seriously why is George not walking up to you guys shaking you as hard as he can saying "What the fuck are you doing taking her on, are you stupid or something, get rid of her right now, you are ruining my agency I took 10 years to build"
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

Mademan

At least you are being upfront about what you have done.

You do realise the depth of feeling from the replies you have already received. But I would point out if anything goes wrong and she tries blackmailing a punter it could kill your business with the bad publicity. A massive risk for a new owner.

I can't believe she's out so soon, but that's our law for you these days.

DiamondsNew

George is a good friend of ours and will always help us. Having ran the agency for as long as he did and gather the experience he has, we would be fools to not ask his opinion on things.

As we put earlier the purpose of going through the agency is to give some security to the clients. We deal with the booking the phone number is not passed across so there is no way any personal information will be passed across. The only chance of that is in the booking. Something we don't control what happens. Surely that's safer in your eyes than from AW/independently?

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Are you guys mad? Really disappointed that I had to read about a convicted blackmailer joining diamonds on here. If your being open and honest put on her profile exactly what her conviction is. Privacy and discretion is paramount in this industry and having seen the video of her celebrating the blackmail "result" I'm astounded you think she deserves a second chance as an escort. Bad choices have consequences. She wasn't a child when she did this but a grown woman.  And no it's not like a speeding ticket. Bent cops don't go back on the force, paedos that have served their time don't get to work in nurseries. Both the girls and clients deserve discretion and our identities protected . And as a result, I'll honour the shifts I have next week at diamonds but will be leaving next Sunday . I can't imagine I'll be the only one.

Seahorse

As we put earlier the purpose of going through the agency is to give some security to the clients.

And THAT is the crucial point.  No-one with any sense will use Diamonds now that they know that there is NO security with Logan possibly in the next room.

You are currently not a secure option ... may as well take the same risk on AW? 

Offline AnthG

As we put earlier the purpose of going through the agency is to give some security to the clients. We deal with the booking the phone number is not passed across so there is no way any personal information will be passed across. The only chance of that is in the booking. Something we don't control what happens. Surely that's safer in your eyes than from AW/independently?

But when she did it last time She was working for an agency then too. Sunderland Incalls. You wont notice it as it then closed down. Gone, kaput.

She extracted the information from trusting punters during bookings. You know, they told her this during a booking.

Do you want her to get Diamonds closed down too. The trust and loyalty you are showing her, she wont reciprocate.

Here is the topic if you do not believe me. And her posts in it too

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19078.0
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:46:29 am by AnthG »

Rod trotter

Is she a good fuck?

Just asking like

vw

Is she a good fuck?

Just asking like
She will suck £10000 out of your bank account and swallow all. 

Offline Highlander

Just noticed Tori wants 70 for half hour too now.  :dash: If this catches on Diamonds are going to lose their main selling point - being cheaper than Independent AW girls. I forecast some dusty phones at Diamonds HQ. Crazy business decision.

So Diamonds hire convicted blackmailers and justify it by likening it to a speeding ticket WTF! We'll also have to pay significantly more for the 'privilege' of seeing her and other girls are free to charge more as well.

Well that all sounds bloody terrible for us, the paying client but what's this?  "Hold on Bonny lads, don't go somewhere else - we've done something to the calender and some of the flats have had some Mr Muscle round and some new Duvets or something"

:yahoo: Thanks Diamonds haha

Offline johnny34

So seriously this is the strongest thing I have said in the history of my posts on the forum. Get rid of fucking Amelia Horn!

Seriously why is George not walking up to you guys shaking you as hard as he can saying "What the fuck are you doing taking her on, are you stupid or something, get rid of her right now, you are ruining my agency I took 10 years to build"

+1 Anth.  George shared the same opinion as us whilst new diamonds were deciding to represent Logan & still decided to do it anyway. If they don't listen to George there not going to take any notice of us.

Offline johnny34

George is a good friend of ours and will always help us. Having ran the agency for as long as he did and gather the experience he has, we would be fools to not ask his opinion on things.

You did ask him about Logan & he agreed with our opinion yet you still decided to represent her......guess that does infact make you fools.

Rod trotter

Yes yes but it she a good fuck?

£70 is 40% dearer than the rest so whats so special about her?

Ive read all the shite and thats up to us guys, no likey and all that

What i wanna know is why shes more expensive? Is she playing on the noteriety?

DiamondsNew

I'm struggling to understand why people would boycott us in Newcastle if she in Sunderland. I get the emotional things of Logan's at diamonds so we are not using them again. I just think if there's a cracking girl on in Newcastle and Logan's not even working I don't see why it's such a problem.

One thing is for sure regarding diamonds going down the pan........the recruitment enquires over the last 12 hours have gone through the roof. Lets just see if that transpires into some interesting ladies coming on our books. Maybe the 'pick your own' rates is something that is a little over due and refreshing to the industry. Who knows.

Offline AnthG

Is she a good fuck?

Just asking like

No that is actually the other funny thing out of it all. She universally got bad reviews. Most people saying at the end of their reviews that they do not know how she was ever a porn star as she has sex like a dead fish. This is one of the reasons thrown around why she actually started conning people as she offered such bad bookings and was at stupid high rates (£150 per hour) so would have a dusty phone

Here is a good fair balanced comments on her.

Logan is pretty stunning in the flesh also in fairness to her, don't see her need for all the photoshopping that is clearly done.

However i would say the service she actually provides, from my experience, is quite below par and if i had a list for my top ten punts and bottom ten punts, she would be in the latter i'm afraid. If i booked a random punt and she turned up i would actually be pretty disappointed.

Basically search for Logan and Daisy to find reviews for her (so also toured a lot so don't just keep it as the north east section)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:07:25 am by AnthG »

DiamondsNew

Jonny34 just to be clear on the point. George agreed to give her a chance and see how things go. If people don't believe me on this feel free to call George if you have his number. As previously stated this decision can be reversed as quick as it was made.

Admitted some of you raise valid points it's to late when the horse has bolted we genuinely would not be taking the risk if we thought there was a risk.

vw

I'm struggling to understand why people would boycott us in Newcastle if she in Sunderland. I get the emotional things of Logan's at diamonds so we are not using them again. I just think if there's a cracking girl on in Newcastle and Logan's not even working I don't see why it's such a problem.

One thing is for sure regarding diamonds going down the pan........the recruitment enquires over the last 12 hours have gone through the roof. Lets just see if that transpires into some interesting ladies coming on our books. Maybe the 'pick your own' rates is something that is a little over due and refreshing to the industry. Who knows.
Everyone else could use the gimmick to, you didn't patent the idea. Don't think you would need to patent the idea of employing Logan though your safe with that one

Barry Shipton

I'd take the 'everyone deserves a second chance' line if this was someone tempted on the spur of the moment - dipping their fingers in the till, shoplifting - maybe even nicking a punter's wallet if she saw it stuffed with cash. That would just show they were dishonest and untrustworthy.

But what she did was fucking evil - planned, malicious, threatening to ruin a man's life, business and relationships by conning him he'd had paid sex with an illegally underage girl. No doubt with some threats of violence from her thug boyfriend too.

That's not just an opportunist thief presented with the chance of some easy money from an open till or fat wallet having a lapse of judgement. That was a nasty scheme deliberately planned over time to milk three poor bastards by scaring the shit out of them. Can you imagine the panic and how they felt to hand over that kind of money because they thought they would be ruined?

And those are just the three we know about - no doubt there were others too scared to say.

And to answer Rod Trotter's question - no as Jamesnn points out she's a crap punt who never had a decent review because she obviously had such a vile loathing for every punter she met.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:16:32 am by Barry Shipton »

Offline Highlander

Yes yes but it she a good fuck?

£70 is 40% dearer than the rest so whats so special about her?

Ive read all the shite and thats up to us guys, no likey and all that

What i wanna know is why shes more expensive? Is she playing on the noteriety?

The girl is free to set her rates now. She thinks she's worth those rates. Nobody else thinks she is mind...

Offline AnthG

Again no disrespect. (I feel I need to say this as people may think I am deliberately picking holes to be cruel when I am really and genuinely not). As I really would like Diamonds to get some decent girls on their books again like 2012.

But this is a very common thing that gets said by WGs and agencys when they know they have fucked up big style.

It really genuinely is. It literally is like the last throw of a dice that gets thrown.

e.g Girl gets a negative review. Girl comes on fuming. Argument ensures. Girl gets shown up to be totally in the wrong and the negative was deserved. People say 'enjoy your dusty phone for doing this'

Girl then says, well cherio boys, and don't worry my phone has literally went through roof from these negative comments. So this negative is actually great for me.

They say it all the time without fail. Nobody ever believes it. And soon after their actions show it was a lie as you can see from their AW profile's they are desperate

Offline johnny34

Regarding George yes he was in on the discussion and he has said the same as everyone.

Looks to me like he raised all the points we have yet you still represent her.

themademan2

Is she a good fuck?

Just asking like
No mate, I got all hyped up about fucking her after watching her on porn, what a let down, in and out in 10 mins as well

DiamondsNew

Sorry anth didn't say it to try and make the situation better it's just what's happened. That wasn't a parting shot or anything like that.