Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds of Newcastle - WTH  (Read 8923 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not so long ago, the new 'owner' of Diamonds came on this forum, answered may questions, promised several positive changes - then, seemingly disappeared.
One of the things discussed was a rolling calendar.

Today, at 0900 - the calendar for the week is completely empty
The front page shows no-one working today
My review of one of their girls, submitted Thursday last week (3 stars) has not been published

Not sure just where the improvements are Diamonds :thumbsdown:

Offline Partyguy

Hate the fact they don't have a rolling calendar, wanted a booking for today so used Allure simply because I could see who's working today.

Offline AnthG

Not sure just where the improvements are Diamonds :thumbsdown:

The calendar is showing now.

To add to what you are saying, the news option hasn't been updated since the 16th March too. And the website is seemingly filled with Romanians and Latvians. This was after George assured everyone there wont be anymore Romanins from the Romanian agency going onto the site as they universally offer a bad booking. And given the amount that has sprung on there it seems clear they will all be from that Romanian agency again.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

yorkshire123

Yes but don't judge them until the end of August, wait that's now  :lol:

Offline dino1990

Offline dino1990

cool, would probably give a 4. great tits, nice dkf. immense owo. but far too shy for me.

Offline foreverchanges

It appears that Louise has disappeared as well. :dash:

Offline FLYING BLUE

It seems like any report with fewer than 5 stars won't be published....this is somewhat disappointing from Diamonds

rogerdoger

ofcourse you know George isnt George ????

Offline FLYING BLUE

As I understand  things, George is no longer involved (although I stand to be corrected)

Offline AnthG

My interpretation of things is George sold the company to these new people around Christmas 2014 time.

So George is now probably sitting on a beach somewhere living up his retirement.

Offline FLYING BLUE

My interpretation of things is George sold the company to these new people around Christmas 2014 time.

So George is now probably sitting on a beach somewhere living up his retirement.

He was still involved until very recently - I had a complaint about one of their girls being blind drunk & the receptionist had to speak to George in order that my cash was returned in full.

DiamondsNew

Hi guys

As I said previously we won't be on here too much to start with.

Firstly there's been a delay on the refurbishment of the flats.

There's been a few issues with the building maintenance companies on two of the flats and repairs are needed on leaks before works can take place. We did say improvements would take place before the end of August.

We know what work needs to take place and this will be implemented over the coming weeks.

I'd like to think the communication has improved as we have Improved things there.

The calendar is being worked on. It will eventually show Monday Tuesday of the following week. We tried something this weekend that didn't quite work out. The IT guys are testing a couple of improvements to the website as well including the news feed, different photos, layout changes and availability information mor clearly visible.

Again we apologise for the delay but rest assured improvements are being made. Perhaps not big impact ones at this stage but you will certainly see shortly.

Thanks

Offline AnthG

Again we apologise for the delay but rest assured improvements are being made. Perhaps not big impact ones at this stage but you will certainly see shortly.

And just to ask, what about all the Romanians that have came back?

I think if you asked 100 punters in the North East. What would you prefer; 20 girls on our books - All British or Western European.

Or 30 girls and 10 of them being Romanian's or Latvians.

You will get 100 responses of, get rid of the Romanians.

You probably know this, but if not, the reason why Diamonds shows the nationalities is solely because the Romanian girls were so bad, nobody wanted to book any girl on Diamonds for fear of getting one of them. So this nationality and language skills was added to make punters feel secure that what they get wont be a Romanian. Then Diamonds sneakily switched all the girls on the site from Romanin to German, and Greek and Spanish overnight one night hoping nobody would notice. So everyone complained and kicked up a fuss, so basically as a result to calm everyone down all of the Romanians were removed from diamonds in one go and setup with their own website called Cherry-Dolls. Nobody wanted to book any of the girls on there, so Cherry-Dolls went, and it seems the girls have now all came back onto Diamonds.

Its bringing the agency down by having them on there. Literally, no other agency in the north east would have them on their books. Why does Diamonds?

greychap

And just to ask, what about all the Romanians that have came back?

I think if you asked 100 punters in the North East. What would you prefer; 20 girls on our books - All British or Western European.

Or 30 girls and 10 of them being Romanian's or Latvians.

You will get 100 responses of, get rid of the Romanians.

You probably know this, but if not, the reason why Diamonds shows the nationalities is solely because the Romanian girls were so bad, nobody wanted to book any girl on Diamonds for fear of getting one of them. So this nationality and language skills was added to make punters feel secure that what they get wont be a Romanian. Then Diamonds sneakily switched all the girls on the site from Romanin to German, and Greek and Spanish overnight one night hoping nobody would notice. So everyone complained and kicked up a fuss, so basically as a result to calm everyone down all of the Romanians were removed from diamonds in one go and setup with their own website called Cherry-Dolls. Nobody wanted to book any of the girls on there, so Cherry-Dolls went, and it seems the girls have now all came back onto Diamonds.

Its bringing the agency down by having them on there. Literally, no other agency in the north east would have them on their books. Why does Diamonds?

Probably because not all there business comes from ukp and no doubt they get punters that don't know about review sites that just book through finding them on google and some punters that are not used to seeing many girls might put up with the odd Romanian here and there thinking its ok, experienced punters especially that know about this site want quality with a very good service but not all punters expect the same and no doubt they provide for these punters too.

If it damaged there business really really bad to the point there not making no money they would get rid of the lot unless there in with a dodgy Romanian pimp and worried about crossing them??

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi guys

As I said previously we won't be on here too much to start with.

Firstly there's been a delay on the refurbishment of the flats.

There's been a few issues with the building maintenance companies on two of the flats and repairs are needed on leaks before works can take place. We did say improvements would take place before the end of August.

We know what work needs to take place and this will be implemented over the coming weeks.

I'd like to think the communication has improved as we have Improved things there.

The calendar is being worked on. It will eventually show Monday Tuesday of the following week. We tried something this weekend that didn't quite work out. The IT guys are testing a couple of improvements to the website as well including the news feed, different photos, layout changes and availability information mor clearly visible.

Thanks

Thank you for the response Diamonds - I, for one, appreciate it :thumbsup:

Offline rthunderbird

Well I look forward to seeing the improvements in the future Diamonds, I have used you a couple of times and my only complaint would be the flats so once they're sorted I suspect you will see more business from me. Being active on UKP responding to queries and keeping us updated would be much appreciated. Good luck.

Offline Uniformad

Still won't use them unless it's reported that they have got there act together.

sex.on.fire

I quite like having the option of EE girls - for me the girls I see are around my own age and so I actually prefer EE girls because I know for sure that I won't know the girl in the flat when opening the door... I really wouldn't like to turn up to an appointment with someone I'd been taking to on a night out in newcastle so tend to stay away from geordie girls..... If you don't want EE then don't book but keep the option there for the ones that want to.....

Offline Third Man

re flats,visited  baltic quay  today,  first class accomodation

Offline Robbouk

Who did you see at Baltic quay,?

Offline FLYING BLUE

I was in the Ochre yards flat this week and it was perfectly nice

Rod trotter

The trouble with Diamonds is they come on here, give a speech and then fuck off.

Anth has asked a question and it never gets replied to, they do it often.

Well fuck that , they need some serious dialogue to get me and many othets back and to simply ignore questions does them no favours.

I dont even look at them now, absolute shite

Offline AnthG

I dont even look at them now, absolute shite

I don't look at the website no more either. There was a time I would click it every day in hope of some beauty joining them. Or drooling over the prospects of one or two who had.

Looking now, I am really strugging to find a single girl I would want to book. 6 of the girls have no photos; so how do they expect people to possibly want to book them.

Clicking on any profile it seems they have tried to put all the content that was on three tabs into one and messed it up. And so it looks terrible. And there is not rolling calender still.

This is something that annoys me about these agencies. As they act like its literally some major technical challange to make simple changes to the site.

I also remember for months/years on end Amour were saying that making any changes to their site would be so difficult to achieve too. Then all of a sudden Allure came along with a rolling calendar and then suddenly Amours (new?) web admin made a shed load of changes to the site in literally two days. Putting every single feature people wanted all in one go in those two days. Thus showing how easy it was and how easily it could have been done all along.

If Diamonds cannot put right the site then they need to put their hands in their pockets and hire someone who can. At most it will probably cost them £200 to pay someone to overhaul the site. And that is at most.

They are likely raking in £5000 per day profilt so that is nothing
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:56:20 pm by AnthG »

greychap

I don't look at the website no more either. There was a time I would click it every day in hope of some beauty joining them. Or drooling over the prospects of one or two who had.

Looking now, I am really strugging to find a single girl I would want to book. 6 of the girls have no photos; so how do they expect people to possibly want to book them.

Clicking on any profile it seems they have tried to put all the content that was on three tabs into one and messed it up. And so it looks terrible. And there is not rolling calender still.

This is something that annoys me about these agencies. As they act like its literally some major technical challange to make simple changes to the site.

I also remember for months/years on end Amour were saying that making any changes to their site would be so difficult to achieve too. Then all of a sudden Allure came along with a rolling calendar and then suddenly Amours (new?) web admin made a shed load of changes to the site in literally two days. Putting every single feature people wanted all in one go in those two days. Thus showing how easy it was and how easily it could have been done all along.

If Diamonds cannot put right the site then they need to put their hands in their pockets and hire someone who can. At most it will probably cost them £200 to pay someone to overhaul the site. And that is at most.

Well that is not a surprise with Amour they had to keep up with Allure.

I cannot see Diamonds raking in anything like £5,000 a day agencies do not make that much, just because they have loads of girls on there site wont mean there all busy, I have heard sometimes a girl wont get any jobs on some days. If there taking like £15 to £40 per job look how many jobs they got to do to reach £5,000 a huge huge amount. I rekon they might make  £3,000 a week after taking out cost of flats etc.

Offline Young veteran

I think any business in the north east is doing extremely well if they are taking £3,000 a week, never mind a very unprofessional agency with a bad reputation. Most working girls are constantly moaning they are skint and not getting any work so if they are, agencies with big overheads will certainly not be making any money
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years

vw

Awful dreamweaver site, not mobile friendly which must also be bad for business.

Offline AnthG

I cannot see Diamonds raking in anything like £5,000 a day agencies do not make that much, just because they have loads of girls on there site wont mean there all busy, I have heard sometimes a girl wont get any jobs on some days. If there taking like £15 to £40 per job look how many jobs they got to do to reach £5,000 a huge huge amount. I rekon they might make  £3,000 a week after taking out cost of flats etc.

Its been said somewhere they were taking ~£35 for every £100. It would be reasonable to assume at the very least a girl was getting on average 5hr bookings per day, (or different way of putting it 10x30mins). This is £175 Diamonds will get for that.

They generally have at the very least 10 people at least working per day. So this is £1,175 per day minimum. But most likely closer to £2000.

So ok not £5000 per day. But there is 30 days in a month so this is between £35,000 - £60,000 per montth

And still with this they cannot afford £250 to sort out their website! Or afford some extra bed sheets.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:48:38 pm by AnthG »

greychap

I think any business in the north east is doing extremely well if they are taking £3,000 a week, never mind a very unprofessional agency with a bad reputation. Most working girls are constantly moaning they are skint and not getting any work so if they are, agencies with big overheads will certainly not be making any money

Punters assume all agencies make a killing at just being in the industry but its like any business over loaded and its only the big players that make the really good money, I have known of girls tell me some agencies they have worked for might only do 3 bookings all night and might only get 10 calls all night and that is with search engine rankings. It really does depend how many girls you have on the agency, how established the agency is too.

I don't believe for a minute there all making thousands and thousands a week I think a busy agency open 24hrs or very late might clear anything from £2,000 to £5,000 and the rest maybe a £1000 a week and some a lot less then that.

greychap

Its been said somewhere they were taking ~£35 for every £100. It would be reasonable to assume at the very least a girl was getting on average 5hr bookings per day, (or different way of putting it 10x30mins). This is £175 Diamonds will get for that.

They generally have at the very least 10 people at least working per day. So this is £1,175 per day minimum. But most likely closer to £2000.

So ok not £5000 per day. But there is 30 days in a month so this is between £35,000 - £60,000 per montth

And still with this they cannot afford £250 to sort out their website! Or afford some extra bed sheets.

Yes but those girls wont all get equal amount of bookings per day, I have had girls tell me before that had worked at Diamonds somedays only 1 booking or nothing. They might have 10 girls working but some will be busy some wont and some wont even turn up for work or sign off when they cant be bothered to wait til end of shift.

Offline JodyJensen

• Service Provider

If we all seen 10x30min bookings a day, no one would ever leave. The realistic average is around 4x30min, obviously the quieter girls won't reach that, and the busy girls may average higher - possibly around 6. And to sort out any confusion regarding commission, we pay 30%

DiamondsNew

Hi guys

A few answers to a few question I hope.

The calendar now shows Monday and Tuesday. We promised we would try and do something and we have.

Thanks for the feedback on the flats. We are trying to improve things and work will start shortly on a couple of others.

Anthg made a point about Romanian girls, we appreciate the education but don't see how it is relevant as we only have 4 girls we represent that are not originally from the UK.(as far as we are aware) so I don't see how the point is relevant. So no other agentcies represent girls origianlly from other countries. Okay we will agree to disagree on that one.

We stated right from the start on here if you need to get hold of us please email or call the office as this site is checked sporadically. So sorry if it's seems we give a speech and fuck off!

Again I will say that we will look at suggestions you make and try and implement changes in accordance with what you guys want, not everything will be possible but we will try our best.

I get some people will never be happy with us, other agencies with hidden profiles, clients preferring other agencies etc etc. all we can do is do our best and try and give people a great service going forward. I know people have had bad experiences but please don't just get on our back for the sake of it.

I hope that answers e majority of your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Happy punting.

X

Offline MustaphaShag

Hi guys

A few answers to a few question I hope.

The calendar now shows Monday and Tuesday. We promised we would try and do something and we have.

Thanks for the feedback on the flats. We are trying to improve things and work will start shortly on a couple of others.

Anthg made a point about Romanian girls, we appreciate the education but don't see how it is relevant as we only have 4 girls we represent that are not originally from the UK.(as far as we are aware) so I don't see how the point is relevant. So no other agentcies represent girls origianlly from other countries. Okay we will agree to disagree on that one.

We stated right from the start on here if you need to get hold of us please email or call the office as this site is checked sporadically. So sorry if it's seems we give a speech and fuck off!

Again I will say that we will look at suggestions you make and try and implement changes in accordance with what you guys want, not everything will be possible but we will try our best.

I get some people will never be happy with us, other agencies with hidden profiles, clients preferring other agencies etc etc. all we can do is do our best and try and give people a great service going forward. I know people have had bad experiences but please don't just get on our back for the sake of it.

I hope that answers e majority of your questions. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Happy punting.

X

:unknown:
Well I've just counted 7 girls on your website who are stated to be of foreign nationality (not including the Irish girl) i.e. Latvian/Romanian/Polish plus a handful that do no have any nationality stated. 

Offline AnthG

:unknown:
Well I've just counted 7 girls on your website who are stated to be of foreign nationality (not including the Irish girl) i.e. Latvian/Romanian/Polish plus a handful that do no have any nationality stated.

I have too. Plus, the issue is not with girls from outside the UK. The issue is quite specifically with the Romanians, and to a lesser extent the Latvians.

There are three large agencies in the North East. Diamonds, Amour and Allure. Both Allure and Amour have made it their policy to not represent Romanians as they knew they are not worth booking. There are topics all over the forum about the shoddyness of a booking with Romanians.

Looking now there are two Romanians - I am fairly sure there was more very recently but it seems they have been removed just leaving these two.

External Link/Members Only

Three Latvians

And One Polish and Turkish (who are not in anyway an issue as many have many good bookings with them it seems).

The Romanians and the Latvians are the issue in discussion as they are the ones very likely giving mediocre bookings. Other agencies have Polish, and the like girls on their books. But they stay well clear of Romanians.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:00:19 pm by AnthG »

sex.on.fire

Offline AnthG

Antonia is amazing though!!

Which is why I specifically made sure to say "And One Polish and Turkish (who are not in anyway an issue as many have many good bookings with them it seems)."

On all accounts Antonia and Ayisha are great bookings. As are Polish girls from other agencies. Diamonds used to have Petra on their books who was Czech and she was their most popular girl. So I am not saying all foreigners are terrible.

What I am saying though. Romanian and to a lesser extent Latvian will be bringing down the name of the agency by having them on their books as most likely they will be a terrible booking.

To show what I mean, here is a topic going in the main section of the forum about Romanians SO ANNOYING - Too many Romanians it is so well known I think I can say it as a fact. Romanians are terrible bookings and need to be avoided big style.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:27:42 pm by AnthG »

themademan2

If we all seen 10x30min bookings a day, no one would ever leave. The realistic average is around 4x30min, obviously the quieter girls won't reach that, and the busy girls may average higher - possibly around 6. And to sort out any confusion regarding commission, we pay 30%
I was under the assumption comms for lasses working from there flats were more than 30%. 50% was a figure thrown around not so long ago

Offline JodyJensen

• Service Provider
I was under the assumption comms for lasses working from there flats were more than 30%. 50% was a figure thrown around not so long ago

No it's 30%. We may pay rent but in no way does that equate to 50% commission.

Offline AnthG

This is what I have been told many times. its a Third if you work from your own flat. And 50% if Diamonds provide the flat for you.

If we all seen 10x30min bookings a day, no one would ever leave. The realistic average is around 4x30min, obviously the quieter girls won't reach that, and the busy girls may average higher

If this is true - and it will be true as if this is Jody she is not the sort of person to make this up. But if true, this really pisses me off immensely. I think maybe even enrages is a close to better description.

I say this specifically as Diamonds for years have been offering girls 15 min intervals between bookings. And bringing an ethos to the place that you must get the guy out the flat ASAP the second time is up and never-ever go one minute over as if you do it means the next guy has less time etc.

If bookings are that sparse as you are hinting now. Then there is no reason on planet earth for Diamonds to ever to have forced 15mins intervals between bookings and not do 30mins, and have girls be so awkward about time running over. 

Quite frankly to put it bluntly I do not care if girls want this or that. Punters are paying £50 for 30mins. And £100 per hour and as such they should get what they pay for and possibly even slightly more to offer good customer service - the first rule of customer service based jobs is the minimum requirement is never enough the extra mile for every customer is paramount.

Diamonds and while I am at it, Amour and Allure should all be having 30mins between bookings and a non stingy attitude to the time ending. If this is true about how few bookings girls get each day of working.

No it's 30%. We may pay rent but in no way does that equate to 50% commission.

So can i ask what it is, for example working from that awful Quayside West flat, or the old, and awful West Jesmond flat would cost a girl how much?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:56:19 pm by AnthG »

Offline JodyJensen

• Service Provider
If you want to pm me for flat charges feel free, but I'd rather not post it on the board - I will say we pay the same for all of them.

I think 15 minutes is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to get showered and ready. If girls want longer, they have longer. I've sometimes requested an extra 15 mins if it's been needed and diamonds are fine with this. Apologies if I offend, but to say we should give free time because it's good customer service is in my opinion, ridiculous.

As I say, 4 is around average for me. But that may be for example, 3 one after the other then one at the end of my shift, but our jobs aren't staggered evenly and we often get very short notice bookings. Also as I say it's an average, some days I may have 10 jobs, some days none.

I hope this clears up some of your questions Anth. X
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:07:32 pm by HollyJameson »

Offline AnthG

I think 15 minutes is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to get showered and ready. If girls want longer, they have longer. I've sometimes requested an extra 15 mins if it's been needed and diamonds are fine with this. Apologies if I offend, but to say we should give free time because it's good customer service is in my opinion, ridiculous.

But the flipside is true, and this is what actually happens. And that is the punter paying £50 for 30 mins but they are only ever getting on average 20 to 25mins, this is ridiculous too. Or paying £100 for 60 mins but only getting 50 to at most 55mins is ridiculous also.

And this is what normally happens. And the attitude by all in Diamonds (both the WGs and agency owners), towards that happening is quite literally, so what. It is very rare on booking with Diamonds I got the full time paid for. I have complained about this many-many times over the years of using them across multiple forums so its not just something I had made up now. Many of the reviews from any other punters highlight they were ushered out the flat early due to the (apparent) next punter due.

The emphasis is on time paid for. And we are paying, as punters a hefty amount, for something we do not get. So like i say again, from the WGs perspective you say its ridiculous for WGs to give one second more to a punter for free. Then why should punters be doing the reverse and paying for 30mins and only universally getting 20 to 25mins?

My last punt with Diamonds which caused me to quit using them I paid for 45 mins and only got barely 30mins. I complained like crazy to them about it and their attude was literally....and...so...

To also say "If girls want longer, they have longer." This has never been my experience either. The option may be there, hidden in the background for the girls to select if they really want it, but it seems almost all girls never take that offer up. And like I say the second your time is up they want you gone because they are in - what they suggest to you - in a mad dash for the apparent next customer arriving in literally 15mins and thus little time to shower, brush teeth, put on makup, send texts and make the bed too.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:25:55 pm by AnthG »

Offline JodyJensen

• Service Provider
I can't speak for all girls, only myself, but I don't kick punters out before their time is up. If they want to leave early they can but I won't ask them to. I've often ran over so I'm not saying you should never ever give one second extra for free, I'm simply saying to have punters expect free time for good customer service, is just not feasible.

Edit - the subject is turning a little sour which was not my intentions when posting, if you'd like to carry on the conversation feel free to do so in pm
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:27:09 pm by HollyJameson »

Offline AnthG

Edit - the subject is turning a little sour which was not my intentions when posting, if you'd like to carry on the conversation feel free to do so in pm

I do not think its turning sour at all. But to also say if this is what you are feeling, then I am definitely not at all in any way getting at you, or intending to do so, as you are definitely by far one of the good ones on Diamonds books and seen you multiple times with them as a result of that.

What I am saying though is Diamonds have said today

I get the feeling this was just marketing blurb to try and say "We care". So if so what I am highlighting above should be very close to the top of their "issues to fix" list. Alongside fixing the flats, particularly Quayside West, and the presentation of the website.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:34:16 pm by AnthG »

Offline Xemit

Just wanted to say thanks Diamonds for adding the Monday and Tuesday to the calendar. I tend to prefer to book in advance so it's a definite plus and step in the right direction. There's other problems (Double booking) but baby steps, at least you're trying.

Also, don't mind an agency having EE girls on the books so long as it's declared up front and honest so the punters can make their own choices.

Offline portable

You don't see how having several EE girls who clearly don't enjoy what they're doing as relevant? Check the review section.  :hi:

I get some people will never be happy with us, other agencies with hidden profiles, clients preferring other agencies etc etc. all we can do is do our best and try and give people a great service going forward.

Why are you passive-aggressively putting the responsibility/blame on the punters and agencies? Nobody cares about any random, negative things you have to say about things outside of Diamonds agency. This is about your agency.

I know people have had bad experiences but please don't just get on our back for the sake of it.

So does this mean that if you read something you don't like, you can just say "oh that guy's getting on our backs for the sake of it, I'll just ignore him"? If someone says something negative, you should ask yourself why they're saying those things rather just saying "they're out to get you" or whatever.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:25:05 am by portable »

Offline FLYING BLUE

And this is what normally happens. And the attitude by all in Diamonds (both the WGs and agency owners), towards that happening is quite literally, so what. It is very rare on booking with Diamonds I got the full time paid for. I have complained about this many-many times over the years of using them across multiple forums so its not just something I had made up now. Many of the reviews from any other punters highlight they were ushered out the flat early due to the (apparent) next punter due.

My last punt with Diamonds which caused me to quit using them I paid for 45 mins and only got barely 30mins. I complained like crazy to them about it and their attude was literally....and...so...

AnthG

For goodness sake - let this go - IMHO you are starting to sound like a broken record....whether it's Diamonds, Allure, Amour or anybody else for that matter - if you don't like it, either run the business yourself or don't go anymore. You seen determined to turn every post into an argument.

You are, of course, entitled to post whatever you like (within the rules) but I get the impression that no matter what happens, you are going to find some sort of negative response to throw back & the thread drags on and on ad infinitum. :unknown:

If I thought that it was possible, by any stretch of the imagination, to pocket £5K of profit every day by running an agency, £1.83M per year, I would quit my day job tomorrow :rolleyes:
FB
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:05:49 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline FLYING BLUE

3 stars for katy FB?

My 3 star rating for Katy is now showing on their website :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

You are, of course, entitled to post whatever you like (within the rules) but I get the impression that no matter what happens, you are going to find some sort of negative response to throw back & the thread drags on and on ad infinitum. :unknown:

I raise issues to all of the agencies in the region. And point out things wrong with them. And I do it a lot. They probably all universally cannot stand me due to it. But I do this with the motivation of them to fix it, improve or at the very least make other punters in the region aware of it, which is what the ethos of the forum is for.

However the difference is, the owners of Amour and Allure, and Diamonds old owners, always respond with an attitude of trying to fix it or at least (acting) like they care. Diamonds new owners respond with an attitude of trying to pick a fight each and every time and just not taking on board any criticism.

After raising any criticisms towards Amour and Allure, I wouldn't think twice about putting in a booking with them immediately afterwards. Diamonds new owners, I would be cagey as heck because they take everything as a fight.

Another punter has commented on this too, so its not just me believing this.

Why are you passive-aggressively putting the responsibility/blame on the punters and agencies? Nobody cares about any random, negative things you have to say about things outside of Diamonds agency. This is about your agency.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:51:24 am by AnthG »