Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet mary  (Read 2402 times)

1 review(s) for .sweet.mary. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bonza12

External Link/Members Only

not really much to say,coming back from a meeting got the horn and in a rush, quick a/w search  she popped up 1st page, why not young,cute, fuck it.
like to do quickies with toftt so if im stung the damage is minimal.
and yeah shes the girl in the pic, yeah she has great teen tits, and yeah shes slim, very slim. spine sticking slim out and thin legs, but she is very cute.
so for a 15 min quick, after wiping the dick down twice she gave owo which was not the best but least she gave as many promise.
then onto sex, now im no king dong or mini me just the norm i guess but she had issues, not sure if the king was before me but she was struggling, holding her self back and kept pressing her stomach groaning  not letting me get all the way in. but all in all a decent go, only due to here cuteness and those youth boobs.

getonit

Thanks for the info on her bonza I must admit I did notice her on an search myself yesterday but..

she has great teen tits

26 AA ,I did not even think that size existed!  I've seen more meat on a twiglet  :)

Offline Trevor12

Thanks Bonza. I'd be tempted to pay her a quick visit if she was more local to me.

Offline Stealthy

Thanks Bonza.

It might just be me--- but im concerned the girl she works with does all different bb's External Link/Members Only

they are not the same person but still concerns me!?!

Ming

Mmmm
Had my eye on her for a while, just put me off her age, lack of feedback and the fact she works with a barebacker!

Sent a couple of emails / texts and she confirmed no bareback, which is reassuring, have booked an appointment early tomorrow morning.

I have my doubts that she will provide a good service, but she does look cute, is very slender, long legged with small tits, which fits my wish list and she is now offering 'A' depending on size (i'm completely normal size) which I occasionally enjoy.

I am hopeful rather than optimistic!

Will report back tomorrow???

Ming

Offline Juankerr

I have my doubts that she will provide a good service, she is now offering 'A' depending on size (i'm completely normal size)
Sound's like she had trouble letting bonza shag her conventionally so don't be surprised if you turn out to be 'too big' for anal.

Good luck Ming, hope it turns out well for you  :hi:

Ming

Sound's like she had trouble letting bonza shag her conventionally so don't be surprised if you turn out to be 'too big' for anal.

Good luck Ming, hope it turns out well for you  :hi:

I won't surprise me if she refuses 'A', but so long as she can manages the rest with a degree of professionalism I will be happy, Although I am feeling guilty about her age, but my my 'old man' is overruling my brain at the moment!

Self flagellation afterwards..... until the next time :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline Juankerr

I never take the ages given into account, more often than not they are usually always false.

Ming

I never take the ages given into account, more often than not they are usually always false.
Too true.
I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
Hoping she will provide an exemplary service, fuck my brains out, suck me dry, tell me how it hurts up her ass (but she loves it really!) and tell me what an Adonis I am!

No doubt reality will be a lot more cruel :blush:!?

getonit

She has on the banner on the top of her profile page ;

ANAL (AT MY DISCRETION/DEPENDING ON YOUR SIZE)

And in the FAQ section

Q. Do you provide "A Level"? A. No, just "Anal play".

I can understand you not being surprised if it will not be on offer
I always prefer if anal was offered as an extra in ££ by a w.g ,that way there is more chance of this service being delivered. 
Anyway GL ming :D

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 10:06:10 pm by getonit »

Ming

Saw her this morning and I have to say I mostly agree with the op. She is cute, but very inexperienced and unsure of herself.

I am going to give her a positive as she is cute and willing, with some coaxing I did manage full penetration (covered), she also let me take some very intimate pictures (no face) but it was close to being a nuetral.

Definitely no 'A' levels, she refused, I asked out of curiosity. I got the impression she did not know it was on her page, but even if it had been available I would likely have refused, she's just too tiny, I have no intention or wish to cause a girl genuine pain.

Will do a full report later.

tnalove

Useful comments - how central in the city is she?

Offline Bumbuttass

She is very skinny.... I would be scared of breaking her :lol:

bonza12

Ming

Just a word of warning, she now has on her headline "justBJ & HJ" along with a lot of conflicting information. Would recommend you double check your expectations before visiting and I would not visit for longer than H/H.

Ming

Offline Stapler

Just a word of warning, she now has on her headline "justBJ & HJ" along with a lot of conflicting information. Would recommend you double check your expectations before visiting and I would not visit for longer than H/H.

Ming

So - Ming you gave ruined her!  :sarcastic:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

So - Ming you gave ruined her!  :sarcastic:

..S...

Unfortunately women quite often feel that way after I've had them. Whether it's because they feel that nothing is ever likely to surpass my attentions?  :sarcastic:

Or more likely they feel physically ill after.  :vomit: