Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this, really need first time advice.  (Read 2121 times)

Tommychongsss

Hey all, ive recently decided to try this scene out discreetly, and dont know what to expect.
External Link/Members Only

Ive booked to meet her tomorrow at 4, but have seen her post many different names etc. Sounded legit on phone and i have an address near city centre.
Does anything seem off? Thanks guys.

Offline georgydog

IMHO I would steer clear of viva street look at the reviews.
Abundant amount of information from people with lots of experience giving honest reviews

Dodo

It looks a disaster waiting to happen......take the good advise given by Georgy

Tommychongsss

Thanks guys, theres another relatively close thats verified with reviews, i guess i should take my time. Any advice for newbies from your experience?

Redster69

My heart says cancel it and go see NaughtySarah instead but my brain says go and TOFTT just in case she's any good. :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

I'd avoid too, never seen anything good on vivastreet.

Look at the ad, latino, 100 on the hour and shit spelling

Reality

Romanian  bate and switch, won't be her that opens the door and won't do anything on her likes list.

Offline Stapler

Thanks guys, theres another relatively close thats verified with reviews, i guess i should take my time. Any advice for newbies from your experience?

My advice is to go and see this Maya. Then come back on here and file a report.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

yorkshire123

Hey all, ive recently decided to try this scene out discreetly, and dont know what to expect.

Ive booked to meet her tomorrow at 4, but have seen her post many different names etc. Sounded legit on phone and i have an address near city centre.
Does anything seem off? Thanks guys.

If you do then don't be expecting to see the girl in pictures 1&3

Tommychongsss

Ok so little further and i know its viva but posted a yesr ago, posts under same name and provides club work, seems a lot more realistic.External Link/Members Only
Unless someone can share me a link to sarah!

Offline Murphy54

Ok so little further and i know its viva but posted a yesr ago, posts under same name and provides club work, seems a lot more realistic.External Link/Members Only
Unless someone can share me a link to sarah!

Take georgydogs advice and forget vivastreet for a first time punt. Take some time to read the various threads and reviews on here. The last thing you want is to tip up at some munters place and feel obliged to go through with the punt, coming away feeling let down and ripped off.
Once you've had a few good experiences, you could TOFTT and let us know how you get on.

Tommychongsss

It played on my mind, so again I've looked around.
Found breathtaking bailey on AW, tonnes of positive reviews, verified account with verification photo etc. I assume people here may know of her. I have an hour with her later. Gives me peace of mind knowing others have only ever had good experiences.
I'll stick to girls that have reviews and accounts only, the sensible bet for now!
Thanks for all the advice guys.

vw

It played on my mind, so again I've looked around.
Found breathtaking bailey on AW, tonnes of positive reviews, verified account with verification photo etc.
She has 2 good reviews here to, has been on my hotlist for a while.

Wise choice

mau111

Never seen Bailey but has good reviews. If she doesn't work for you Brooke near Walsall is very good but a bit more expensive. Depends on your budget.

Tommychongsss

Brooke looks incredible, ill be sure to give her a go soon too then! Will post back here later with my first timers report.
Don't get me wrong we've all been to a few abroad when pissed up but it's a new ball game when you get home!
Wish me luck, nerves on edge haha

mau111

How did the meet go? Are you going to write a review?

Tommychongsss

Sorry I failed to update lads, but she was super comforting in that I didn't know much of how to go about it haha.
As every review says, wonderfully easy going, really gets you into things well and didn't rush one bit. She was completely on task haha.
Couldn't recommend enough if you like dark girls haha

vw

Sorry I failed to update lads, but she was super comforting in that I didn't know much of how to go about it haha.
As every review says, wonderfully easy going, really gets you into things well and didn't rush one bit. She was completely on task haha.
Couldn't recommend enough if you like dark girls haha
Assume this was Bailey you saw then ?