Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA DIAMOND - Bow  (Read 3161 times)

3 review(s) for larissa 69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline snookywally

Been many months since my first review on here (Curvy Kim) so I have decided to throw up a second one in a more detailed format. I met Lara recently (previously known as larissa 69 but same profile) for an hour. Had her on my hot list for a long while after reading reviews about her here, which have all been positive, so special thanks to Kopper, The_Don and Sparta. Plus the fact she swallows had me something to look forward to. As I have some updated info I thought it would be a good idea to write up a fresh new review instead of posting briefly in one of the other reviews.

Her profile:
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Were excellent and mostly by text from which I presume was the maid. Confirmed all services including swallow. Instant replies and I received her post code before setting out. The final arrival was via a phone call to mention I had arrived, before given final instructions on how to get there as it is quite tricky to get to. Her English was excellent.

Was close to Bromley-by-Bow tube station. The 108 bus stops close by which can be reached from Stratford or Lewisham. I can echo what was said in the last two reviews, it was indeed located off a busy dual carriageway with the entrance discreetly hidden at the back of a grotty alley. The building itself was horrible, dirty, lots of rubbish around and was surrounded by what looked like abandoned warehouses.

I arrived just a few minutes after the agreed time, but what really frustrated me is that my calls (even texts) to say I was there were left unanswered and I was standing outside the door for more than 5 minutes. No texts or calls to tell me to wait either.
:dash:

Thinking this was a scam I almost walked, but as I had come quite far, and knew she was genuine following the previous reviews I thought I would risk waiting a few extra minutes. After the long wait I was finally let in by Lara wrapped in a towel. First thing she did was ask "how old are you", I look young for my age but was happy to show ID to prove I am an adult, but it was not much of a problem. She was actually a nice person, very smiley and generally all round friendly. Warmed to each other pretty quickly. Once inside I found the flat particularly nice. I heard another girl in there speaking in Hungarian but I didn't see who. As it was a hot day I decided to take a shower before the session, the facilities were decent with a shower curtain and gels.

Appearance:
The pictures give a good indication as to what her body is like, so nothing to add here. Short, 5'4" at a guess, perfect for me, approx. size 12 with a bit of a protruding tummy, but nothing too severe. Small tats. Facially she is alright, has very nice seductive eyes, clean skin and fairly long black hair extensions. She also wore make-up, so I would give her full marks for making an effort.

Service:
We started off with OWO and it was at this point where things were looking good. She really excells at this! You get the sense that she enjoys giving you pleasure, she was not afraid to give eye contact throughout the blowjob which made it a bit more personal. Lots of licking up and down the shaft and ball licking at my request. Enjoyed it. On with the rubber and moved onto missionary. She was moaning a lot and no facing away, I was kissing around her neck and sucking on her nipples whilst doing this and I could tell she was genuinely enjoying it as much as I was. Eventually back onto a few more minutes of OWO as I really liked her technique, and did not take me long to cum. She swallowed half(!) the load and spat a bit out as she said it was quite a lot. And that was just from three days worth of saving! It was a shame she didn't swallow to completion but it was really good to see - so ticked that one off my bucket list. :thumbsup:

Had chatted for a bit during the recovery period, she wasn't too chatty but there was no distant vibe you get with some EE WG's. When I felt I was ready for round two, we restarted with OWO to get me hard again, this lasted quite a while before jumping straight into doggy. She has a cracking arse by my standards and there was plenty of meat to grab onto. She took it fast and then slow as I tried to prolong the pleasure. Finally, I wanted to switch things up and asked for cowgirl, but she declined. To my shock she didn't even know what it was! I was pretty shocked, even did gestures and all but she pretended to not understand or not, it wasn't too much of a deal breaker for me. Had a tit wank instead for a few minutes which was performed enthusiastically.

Ended with more OWO as I wanted a CIM finish - she alternated between this and hand job. I just loved her oral skills. As the deed was done I somehow hoped she would swallow the whole lot this time round, but this wasn't the case. At first I thought she was cheating but she did gulp a bit though. It was strange because after the first pop she said my cum tasted good compared to some other clients she's had, but maybe mine was too copious for her. :sarcastic: So in this case YMMV (had me completely drained so I was satisfied nonetheless.) Just DON'T go thinking you will receive the full treatment, I know there are punters that will. I was sweating like crazy so went for a quick second shower, surprised she didn't offer me a glass of water but meh.

Things to note:
Passable English. No clock watching, so no alarms going off or maid knocking. We didn't kiss during the session and I didn't indulge in RO either so cannot comment on them. Also her profile states unlimited cum but she told me only two pops were allowed in the hour (was told before I even asked), so best to double check with the maid for listed services that matter to you.

Final thoughts:
I thought her service represented decent value for money for what it was. I paid £80 for the hour although I seem to recall it was £70 before. Will definitely book her again but not until she moves, as the location was clearly a negative (which isn't her fault as she only works there), and the fact I was made to wait almost ten minutes in a horrible setting without any form of comms didn't improve things. But overall I liked her, the service (especially OWO) as well as her attitude were good hence why it had ended up at a positive rating and not a neutral. Hope this review will help you make an informed decision if you do decide to see her, but again confirm things with the maid before attempting a booking.

SW.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:43:14 pm by snookywally »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and good to hear it was positive.

I also re-visited in the last few weeks

Offline punk

I've seen her in leyton as Curvy Kim, the bed was crap,the service good,find her friendly,chatty and great blow job,all in all good experience at £70.

Offline pumps

haha nice - I get her to swallow mouthfuls of the gunk! she's a disposal machine!!

Offline snookywally

I've seen her in leyton as Curvy Kim, the bed was crap,the service good,find her friendly,chatty and great blow job,all in all good experience at £70.

Are you sure? Perhaps you got the name wrong as Curvy Kim is a totally different WG who works from Uxbridge now.

haha nice - I get her to swallow mouthfuls of the gunk! she's a disposal machine!!

:drinks:

Offline pumps

Are you sure? Perhaps you got the name wrong as Curvy Kim is a totally different WG who works from Uxbridge now.

This girls changed names a few times over the years she's worked in London,  so punk is probably spot on with his comment.

Offline punk

yes saw her a few months back,she had stop using Lara and that profile for a little while.

Offline punk

damn, i didn't ask her to swallow.

Offline pumps

damn, i didn't ask her to swallow.

next time if you get around to it!   :drinks:

I've got to be honest if it wasn't for the fact she swallowed muck, I don't think I would even bother seeing her.....

Big Cat

Anyone know where this one's disappeared to?

Offline pumps

Anyone know where this one's disappeared to?

External Link/Members Only

She's using this profile now, no mention of all the swallow, etc being included any more....Hopefully it's not all extras

Big Cat

Cheers pumps, much appeciated  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Cheers pumps, much appeciated  :thumbsup:

No worries, I'm tempted to go an give her a drilling

:hi: