Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mysterious Mia of Adultwork [Possible fake review]  (Read 7946 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

What a waste of £50

Text to see availability, was advised to call. Duly called her and booked in for lunch time. sent post code and was the same place I saw Rosina for the first time in Whitburn hotel SR6 many moons ago.

Had agreed some Dom on her for being a naughty tenant not keeping up with rent. She did say she didn't have heels, but a nice Lacey dress and stockings. I said that was fine. I also said I would hand cash over upon meet and her to be in role play immediately.

I arrived after parking my car out the way in Morrisons car park round corner.

Room number given and knocked on door. Let straight in. No roleplay mode, straight upstairs to check if my £50 note was legit :unknown:

From all I had read, I was originally excited, but fuck me, what a LET down this was. She didn't even look all that. Asked me if I wanted a hand to undress. Said it was ok, I'll do it myself. Whilst stood, came over for kissing. No French kissing on offer, even though I'm a clean guy and good breath and don't get declined for kissing, she was very reluctant to kiss with tongues.

She then invited me onto the bed. Straight into owo. Asked for deepthroat. She can't even do THAT?!?! Was just sucking my helmet if anything, I'm more quality rather than quantity, so I knew she wasn't even trying. Asked for 69, she was very sensitive in the fact I couldn't even lick her clit for a prolonged period. Condom on for doggy, then I asked for mish.

Her phone rang constantly for the duration of the meet. When I asked to switch positions, she had the cheek to tell me that I expect a lot for £50 :wackogirl:

This was a complete mood killer. Made her suck me off owo to make her work for her money. Finished off with CiM.

As I got wiped up, I did ask her who put the £50 offer for 30 min. She said she did. Asked her why she moaning about it, she then says she charged £75 for 30 min usually, but was an offer she did in Leeds and she thought it would be fair to offer it up here. What a load of BOLLOCKS... Rates are higher in Leeds babe. 

She then moaned that she didn't like being told what to do and let her take control of things... I was paying for her to receive Dom and the daft cow offers it on profile and she doesn't like being told what to do?!?! No deepthroat as advertised and kissing non existent. She only charging £50 as that's all she can command up here begrudgingly.

Some how AnthG came up in her conversation as to how he's ruined her  :wackogirl: she also claimed to have her own agency he he he. :coolgirl:

Babe, I know your reading this. If u thought AnthG had ruined you, you just got fucked over by Themademan2  :cool:

She had no idea I was coming and always keep my alias hidden. What a fucking stinka of a session. Money would have been better donated to charity.

themademan2

Forgot to add, was in and out in less than 20 mins

Offline FLYING BLUE

How strange MM - doesn't sound like you had a good session at all :thumbsdown:

I actually saw her last week in Leeds, she had a place a couple of miles from the airport - perfect for me.
£50 for 30 mins. I felt the quality was worth the price & I would see her again at that price but I certainly wouldn't spend £75.00 for 30 mins with her or anyone else.

It wasn't until she actually opened the door that I realised I had seen her before as Belle at Diamonds (somehow, it never clicked that Mia/Belle/Zara were all the same person).

I didn't do a review because, having seen her in Leeds and come directly from the airport, I didn't want my UKP identity known (also my positive reviews were getting very repetitive) - my review of her, however,  would have been positive based on last weeks visit.

I hope you have better luck with your next session MM - your posts are always very informative :thumbsup:
FB
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:27:41 pm by FLYING BLUE »

yorkshire123

She did say she didn't have heels

I had to read that bit twice, that's akin to a traffic warder without the obligatory smarmy smirk  :crazy:

So if I've read this correctly she thinks a reduced rate = reduced effort? May her phone collect a fair bit of dust.......

Offline AnthG

Some how AnthG came up in her conversation as to how he's ruined her  :wackogirl: she also claimed to have her own agency he he he. :coolgirl:

Babe, I know your reading this. If u thought AnthG had ruined you, you just got fucked over by Themademan2  :cool:

I ruined her?

I left a negative review about Diamonds that I made clear was about Diamonds and not her. She offered me a discounted booking that she then realized it will cost her a tiny bit of effort and money to do so decided to refuse any more bookings from me instead.

If I had of seen her for that discounted booking I would have been raving about her to make things even for feeling bad about leaving the review about Diamonds.

She needs to fucking grow up big style. As I wasn't going to mention this, as its just hearsay, but given she is mentioning me to people. I have been hearing some really catty and bitchy things about the way she has been going on that makes me think she needs to be avoided big style.

I am not going into specifics, but will PM those curious if they ask.

But I will say again, she needs to grow up and stop being so fucking catty and immature!
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

zara

well well well hello again.

lets brake this down as there is two sides to each story.

you called and i said i can fit you in for a half at half 12 and you did ask for dom. you text me several times demanding this nd that after you placed the booking i want this i want that. fair play you are paying for it so why not so i got it all ready for you. so lets just also say and i know i can say this for all working girls , boys when you book tell us on the phone what you want when we take the booking not every ten minutes after the phone call till you are at the door. we use that time for other clients and time to get our self sorted between bookings.

so you knocked on the door and i answered and i waited for you to hand over the money but you just went mute. so in my eyes and mind ok he is shy. so i said come on up thinking you would do it then and nothing so i said can we sort the paper work out when you handed it over i did not check it i put it over on my table out the way !!

so i asked if you needed help undressing as you just stood there !!! and you said no so i went in for the kiss as by reading your body language you looked shy and out of place * ( maybe the fact i am not all that ;) thanks mate ) *

i did dfk to the point it made me feel uncomfortable to i started to kiss your body and asked you to lay down on the bed i started with owo and yes i did DT ! i just said no to face fucking as stated i do not do it. in return you then said and i quote " yer but you got to try these things "

so on to 69 sorry but biting my labia is not something any woman should have done it killed me why you did it i do not know please do not do it on a girl again. and yes i giggle when i get touched down there i am sensitive and i love it sorry if that made you feel like you needed to stop !

now on to the sex doggy ! i for once have never ever had to stop sex in doggy before you had both your hands on the top of my back pinning me down i couldn't move as your a heavy guy and i am only  small girl, and i was in a lot of pain and asked to change to mish with me on top. in what you also asked me to remove the condom !!!!!! yes now can you see why i got pissed off !

suck it like this. move your arm. do this do that nothing but three word answers that's why i said look you have payed 50 stop going on like you own me. you upset me and made me fell useless.

being with a working girl i think you need to understand that we are offering sex and a good time do not treat us like we are worth less because the way you went and totally put me off and as any woman i still had the right to say no and i wish i did !!

let go back to what you said to me at the start ! " i do a lot of review " then after " i am the number one reviewer in the north east " well go you mate put it on your cv what a great thing to be proud of you made me feel worthless !! i have sent your number on to girls and i know they will not be booking you in such a horrible horrible man !

we talked about the phone as i said to you  as you had your head up your back side walking out i am sorry but i didn't want to leave they time i had with you and yes 30 mins not 20 ! to put it on silent as you were my main priority !

honestly you have no idea how nasty you are yes i am a working girl but everyone no matter who they are you should be treated with the respect they want back !

anth g stop slagging me off ! ffs get over the past i mentioned you when he said he was they the top one on uk punting and i quote said "well go talk to anth g  " as in i dont care who you are ! i could have said anyone but your name popped up first !

end of the day dont ask for bare back or you will get shit its a wonder i didnt kick you out the door then and there !!!!!

Offline AnthG

anth g stop slagging me off ! ffs get over the past i mentioned you when he said he was they the top one on uk punting and i quote said "well go talk to anth g  " as in i dont care who you are ! i could have said anyone but your name popped up first !

I am going to say this for the one and only time to you. Fuck off you psychotic crazy stalking bitch. I was biting my tongue before this review out of politeness and not causing more fuss. But now I hear you are bad mouthing me to your punters too. I feel it needs to be said.

I really hate being annoyed with people as this is meant to be a hobby. But out of every girl in the north east I have booked you are up there in the top three as the most problematic and infuriating I have encountered.

I left Diamonds a negative review, not you. Diamonds later admitted (two months afterwards) every single thing in my review was true and their fault. Therefore a justified negative review for me to have left. So you seriously need to leave me alone.

The information I was told I was only 70% on it being true. But what the mademan2 had said, and your response to it trying to suggest he wanted Bareback, I am now 100% its true what I have been told. I am not posting it here as the source does not want me to.

Themademan2 has more reviewed punts in the north east than everyone else in the region combined. Nearly all of them bar a small few are positive. So who to believe, you or him???

zara

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:-

little rude

stalking - a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily. 2. a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

please tell me how i am stalking you ? i know what working girl you are talking about and as she got kicked out of a flat i was working from felt the need to slag me off to punter sorry you got in her way of her bullshit yet please inform her it has nothing to do with me i just rented a room ! :hi:

look anth just drop it you talk about in in review punts and i have let you get on with it i have messaged you if you would like to be a man and talk about this message bag just dont air your dirty laundry in public !

i know the truth end of good byeee i have my amazing clients on her and in the non uk punting world (real life) that enjoy my time i know a few uk punter clients who have nothing better to do than slag off woman online like little girls in the school yard will effect my phone you never had never will  :yahoo: haha byeee boys  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

themademan2

well well well hello again.

lets brake this down as there is two sides to each story.

you called and i said i can fit you in for a half at half 12 and you did ask for dom. you text me several times demanding this nd that after you placed the booking i want this i want that. fair play you are paying for it so why not so i got it all ready for you. so lets just also say and i know i can say this for all working girls , boys when you book tell us on the phone what you want when we take the booking not every ten minutes after the phone call till you are at the door. we use that time for other clients and time to get our self sorted between bookings.

so you knocked on the door and i answered and i waited for you to hand over the money but you just went mute. so in my eyes and mind ok he is shy. so i said come on up thinking you would do it then and nothing so i said can we sort the paper work out when you handed it over i did not check it i put it over on my table out the way !!

so i asked if you needed help undressing as you just stood there !!! and you said no so i went in for the kiss as by reading your body language you looked shy and out of place * ( maybe the fact i am not all that ;) thanks mate ) *

i did dfk to the point it made me feel uncomfortable to i started to kiss your body and asked you to lay down on the bed i started with owo and yes i did DT ! i just said no to face fucking as stated i do not do it. in return you then said and i quote " yer but you got to try these things "

so on to 69 sorry but biting my labia is not something any woman should have done it killed me why you did it i do not know please do not do it on a girl again. and yes i giggle when i get touched down there i am sensitive and i love it sorry if that made you feel like you needed to stop !

now on to the sex doggy ! i for once have never ever had to stop sex in doggy before you had both your hands on the top of my back pinning me down i couldn't move as your a heavy guy and i am only  small girl, and i was in a lot of pain and asked to change to mish with me on top. in what you also asked me to remove the condom !!!!!! yes now can you see why i got pissed off !

suck it like this. move your arm. do this do that nothing but three word answers that's why i said look you have payed 50 stop going on like you own me. you upset me and made me fell useless.

being with a working girl i think you need to understand that we are offering sex and a good time do not treat us like we are worth less because the way you went and totally put me off and as any woman i still had the right to say no and i wish i did !!

let go back to what you said to me at the start ! " i do a lot of review " then after " i am the number one reviewer in the north east " well go you mate put it on your cv what a great thing to be proud of you made me feel worthless !! i have sent your number on to girls and i know they will not be booking you in such a horrible horrible man !

we talked about the phone as i said to you  as you had your head up your back side walking out i am sorry but i didn't want to leave they time i had with you and yes 30 mins not 20 ! to put it on silent as you were my main priority !

honestly you have no idea how nasty you are yes i am a working girl but everyone no matter who they are you should be treated with the respect they want back !

end of the day dont ask for bare back or you will get shit its a wonder i didnt kick you out the door then and there !!!!!
What a complete load of bollocks baby. You have completely fabricated your version of events. You did exactly the same when u got stick from another reviewer. I don't talk shite unlike u. Your so desperate your having to talk shite on here cos a punter put u in your place :timeout:

I see 4 lasses a week minimum, not one will agree with your version of events as we both know, it's BOLLOCKS.  :dance:

Truth hurts babe? It's a shame your so shit at fabricating events  :D

themademan2

:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:-

little rude

stalking - a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily. 2. a person who harasses another person, as a former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner

please tell me how i am stalking you ? i know what working girl you are talking about and as she got kicked out of a flat i was working from felt the need to slag me off to punter sorry you got in her way of her bullshit yet please inform her it has nothing to do with me i just rented a room ! :hi:

look anth just drop it you talk about in in review punts and i have let you get on with it i have messaged you if you would like to be a man and talk about this message bag just dont air your dirty laundry in public !

i know the truth end of good byeee i have my amazing clients on her and in the non uk punting world (real life) that enjoy my time i know a few uk punter clients who have nothing better to do than slag off woman online like little girls in the school yard will effect my phone you never had never will  :yahoo: haha byeee boys  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
BANNED.
See what happens when u talk shite? :P

Hope your phone gets very dusty baby. Good luck and peace out.  :timeout:

Offline AnthG

BANNED.
See what happens when u talk shite? :P

Hope your phone gets very dusty baby. Good luck and peace out.  :timeout:

Agree, complete malicious piece of work and I wish big style that I never crossed paths with her

Offline AnthG

I have sent your number on to girls and i know they will not be booking you in such a horrible horrible man !

How about this line from her own review as I think this line is worth highlighting in her own reply to the review to show she is a stalker and what she admits herself she does to people who negative review her.

themademan2

Just had a threatening call off her pimp, reckons he has my car reg and will burn my car out. Asked who I had upset... He hung up. That was a new punting sim I registered today and only used to book her  :cool:
Obvious it was her pimp. Daft cow, tell your pimp his ass is grass :yahoo:

Car was parked in Morrisons so I know it's an idol threat

greychap

Just had a threatening call off her pimp, reckons he has my car reg and will burn my car out. Asked who I had upset... He hung up. That was a new punting sim I registered today and only used to book her  :cool:
Obvious it was her pimp. Daft cow, tell your pimp his ass is grass :yahoo:

Car was parked in Morrisons so I know it's an idol threat

Oh dear getting a bloke to call you with threats that is really not on it takes it to another level.

She came on here and gave her side to the review she should have just have left it at that and moved on. You made it clear you would not want to book her again and she made it clear she would not want you to book her again.

Threats seem to come with the industry, least she knows nothing about you!

Offline AnthG

Jesus Christ, I have just checked my phone and he has phoned me up too. So much for discretion as I phoned her for a booking literally 2 months ago in the first week of June. And now this random call out of the blue on a Sunday evening to give me threats. And after I told her point blank I wanted nothing to do with her.

Thank god I keep my phone turned off is all I will say. And here is the proof before anyone accuses me of faking this.

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time for a new phone sim I think.  :(

greychap

I am going to say this for the one and only time to you. Fuck off you psychotic crazy stalking bitch. I was biting my tongue before this review out of politeness and not causing more fuss. But now I hear you are bad mouthing me to your punters too. I feel it needs to be said.

I really hate being annoyed with people as this is meant to be a hobby. But out of every girl in the north east I have booked you are up there in the top three as the most problematic and infuriating I have encountered.

I left Diamonds a negative review, not you. Diamonds later admitted (two months afterwards) every single thing in my review was true and their fault. Therefore a justified negative review for me to have left. So you seriously need to leave me alone.

The information I was told I was only 70% on it being true. But what the mademan2 had said, and your response to it trying to suggest he wanted Bareback, I am now 100% its true what I have been told. I am not posting it here as the source does not want me to.

Themademan2 has more reviewed punts in the north east than everyone else in the region combined. Nearly all of them bar a small few are positive. So who to believe, you or him???

Bloody hell Anth think that is the angriest I have seen you, She probably means you ruined her when you reported her for not washing after each punter on here :D

greychap

Jesus Christ, I have just checked my phone and he has phoned me up too. So much for discretion as I phoned her for a booking literally 2 months ago in the first week of June. And now this random call out of the blue on a Sunday evening to give me threats. And after I told her point blank I wanted nothing to do with her.

Thank god I keep my phone turned off is all I will say. And here is the proof before anyone accuses me of faking this.

Jesus what did the bloke say in the voicemail to you Anth??

Offline FLYING BLUE

I realise she is now banned from here which is a pity because, I would really like to hear her explanation of this AND the call made to the MM

Offline AnthG

Jesus what did the bloke say in the voicemail to you Anth??

I have voicemail disabled on my phone. Its a pay as you go sim and did not wish to activate voicemail on it. So obviously I am only assuming its her pimp phoning given this is who phoned TMM2 tonight too. It may have been Mia finally offering me my free punt..... Its definitely her number that she has on AW that telephoned. (and have taken a snapshot of that too incase she deletes it from her AW account)

This is bad this, and am still a little freaked out to be honest, as I live in a flatshare and nobody knows I punt in it. They also know I am a bit of a saddo so do not get many girls phoning me. And thus if one of my flatmates answered my phone as a favour to me if it was him or even just her they spoke to. This would have been bad for me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:09:44 pm by AnthG »

greychap

I have voicemail disabled on my phone. Its a pay as you go sim and did not wish to activate voicemail on it. So obviously I am only assuming its her pimp phoning given this is who phoned TMM2 tonight too. It may have been Mia finally offering me my free punt..... Its definitely her number that she has on AW that telephoned. (and have taken a snapshot of that too incase she deletes it from her AW account)

This is bad this, and am still a little freaked out to be honest, as I live in a flatshare and nobody knows I punt in it. They also know I am a bit of a saddo so do not get many girls phoning me. And thus if one of my flatmates answered my phone as a favour to me if it was him or even just her they spoke to. This would have been bad for me.

So Anth the phone number it is her number and you think either she was calling you to speak to you or the bloke maybe to have a go at you?

Have you tried calling back or texting back to find out what response you will get??

OldAdmin

She's now on the blacklist.

EDIT 08/12/2015: Removed from blacklist as now informed no actual threats happened, only unsolicted missed phone call.

themademan2

I realise she is now banned from here which is a pity because, I would really like to hear her explanation of this AND the call made to the MM
No justification for unsolicited call to AnthG or a withheld number threat to me  :timeout:

Offline AnthG

No justification for unsolicited call to AnthG or a withheld number threat to me  :timeout:

If your's was withheld and mine wasn't then this suggests it probably wasn't going to be to threaten me that call to me then.

But I really am not sure what her motives were for that call. As from my perspective. I phoned her on the 15th June for a booking, and she made it very clear on that call she wanted nothing to do with me ever again on the telephone which knocked me for six as I thought everything was fine between me and her as we were chatting via PM non stop here on the forum all the way up until a few days before I phoned for that punt.

Subsequent to that, I have heard her name and my name mentioned frequently and things that I really did not like at all but wanted to brush it off as I didn't want to believe it. Tonight I find out she is bad mouthing me to punters which ties in to the stuff I was hearing and had brushed off.

The only reason she would have phoned would have been to have somekind of go at me. And not say "hey anth, want a booking tomorrow". The fact that she has kept my number for over 2 months is creepy too as my phone does not keep numbers that long. She has obviously added it to some list, and given that she said she doesn't want to ever accept a booking from me it was not a "nice guy list" more likely a blacklist. And thus if I am blacklisted to phone her. Why is she ok to phone me after I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her.  Plus there is a thing called discretion as getting a phone call like that on a Sunday out of the blue could have caused so much hassle.

Offline rthunderbird

Fucking scary that is, having a dispute is all well and good but there is no need to be making threatening phone calls.

Offline rthunderbird

She's now on the blacklist.

And we are once again reminded how crucial and helpful ukpunting can be to us punters. Cheers Admin!

Offline baresi

bugger.. i was hoping for a happy ending to this saga with Anth and Mia walking into the sunset hand in hand with the Righteous Brothers singing in the background

themademan2

If your's was withheld and mine wasn't then this suggests it probably wasn't going to be to threaten me that call to me then.

But I really am not sure what her motives were for that call. As from my perspective. I phoned her on the 15th June for a booking, and she made it very clear on that call she wanted nothing to do with me ever again on the telephone which knocked me for six as I thought everything was fine between me and her as we were chatting via PM non stop here on the forum all the way up until a few days before I phoned for that punt.

Subsequent to that, I have heard her name and my name mentioned frequently and things that I really did not like at all but wanted to brush it off as I didn't want to believe it. Tonight I find out she is bad mouthing me to punters which ties in to the stuff I was hearing and had brushed off.

The only reason she would have phoned would have been to have somekind of go at me. And not say "hey anth, want a booking tomorrow". The fact that she has kept my number for over 2 months is creepy too as my phone does not keep numbers that long. She has obviously added it to some list, and given that she said she doesn't want to ever accept a booking from me it was not a "nice guy list" more likely a blacklist. And thus if I am blacklisted to phone her. Why is she ok to phone me after I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with her.  Plus there is a thing called discretion as getting a phone call like that on a Sunday out of the blue could have caused so much hassle.
Think they rang you first, my call was after yours. Probably thought u didn't answer cos you recognised number so when they rang me they withheld number to call me and I answered. I wouldn't have answered if it was her number showing. Stupid divvies didn't realise she was the only one to have that number  :dance:

Offline AnthG

I just want to say, as hopefully my last post on this thread. The main reasons why I know she is lying and TMM2 is telling the truth and she will have been bad mouthing me to every punter that came through her door, is because what she said

let go back to what you said to me at the start ! " i do a lot of review " then after " i am the number one reviewer in the north east " well go you mate put it on your cv what a great thing to be proud of you made me feel worthless !!

TMM2 is pretty famous for not telling anyone who he is before or during a punt. There was even this topic where a whole load of problems arisen solely because he refuses to tell people who he is during, before or after a punt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60169.0

And here was his post in it.

I'll nip this one in the bud. It was ME that contacted this escort. I have only recently set up aw account and I don't go round bragging I'm themademan2 to get a better deal or better fuck. My alias is seperate so I don't get preferential treatment from escorts. Agencies I use too, are warned not to let the girl know about any potential reviews too. I noticed Stanley john had left feedback on this lass, so to put her at ease I wrote:-

"I am genuine. *************, who left u feedback, if that's the guy from Stanley, he will tell u I'm a reputable guy from ukpunting forum... xxx"

I didn't name drop someone to get a better session, just to put the lass at ease. I'm in the process of sorting something out, but I never leave feedback on aw either, only via this forum, as a recent review contradicted what he got on aw with his ukpunting review.  Hope that puts the record straight.

There is no way he would have said, "I am the biggest reviewer on UKP" to her. Given he has never done this in any one of his punts prior. And thus its clear she brought me up, not him. And thus I really do not like the fact that every punter that comes through her door she is bad mouthing me claiming I have done stuff to her I did not. I do not like the fact that she has kept my number all this time too as its clear she was maybe doing something like passing it around to other girls like she said herself she will be doing to TMM2's number in her response to this review.

I never once said negative things towards her before yesterday - and I had been hearing a lot which was freaking me about her, but even with this I treat it as hearsay and so when people PMed me to ask about her I said nothing negative in response to those PMs until yesterday after seeing she is doing this inside bookings to every punter too.

tommyh

I saw her when she was Zara at Diamonds and had a great time with her, one of my top 5 punts ever. Always though i'd see her again and didn't really want to believe some of the things written about her since but keeping clients phone numbers for months after appointments and threatening phone calls has made not booking again very easy. Shame as  i got on really well with her.

Offline dino1990

zara what happened??? you were a cracking lass when I saw you months ago. shame

shengfan

"Some how AnthG came up in her conversation as to how he's ruined her  :wackogirl: she also claimed to have her own agency he he he. :coolgirl:

She had no idea I was coming and always keep my alias hidden".

HHmm??

themademan2

"Some how AnthG came up in her conversation as to how he's ruined her  :wackogirl: she also claimed to have her own agency he he he. :coolgirl:

HHmm??
i take it your a white knight for her? :cool:

Read the thread before u make a muppet of yourself mate  :timeout:

themademan2

HHmm??
BANNED. New this fucka was a phoney from day one   :timeout:

Offline Uniformad

Well that was interesting reading, can't belive what some working girls will say and do. Luckily I have not had anything like this but it does show how important it is to have a punting phone and to never park in view of the property you visit.

Offline Tiger63

Just my opinion but I dont think people making threats to torch your car should be ignored....that should be going to the police.
I know MM2 had his car well out the way so chances are that this clown who made the threats doesnt actually have his reg number but its still a pretty nasty threat.
Of course it would mean having to be up front with the police about what exactly happened.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just my opinion but I dont think people making threats to torch your car should be ignored....that should be going to the police.
I know MM2 had his car well out the way so chances are that this clown who made the threats doesnt actually have his reg number but its still a pretty nasty threat.
Of course it would mean having to be up front with the police about what exactly happened.

Right. So that's not gonna happen then.......
Also, sadly, MM has no actual proof, even tho we believe him, actual proof would be required.

Offline Tiger63

Well can we not stitch the twat up?

Offline Mansell

What a scary topic this has turned out to be, if ever there was a good reason to follow the new to punting guidelines on UKP this one demonstrates it in spades. Well done MM2 & Anth for letting us know, good job you guys know the score and pleased it's not going to cause you any grief with comebacks.

greychap

What a scary topic this has turned out to be, if ever there was a good reason to follow the new to punting guidelines on UKP this one demonstrates it in spades. Well done MM2 & Anth for letting us know, good job you guys know the score and pleased it's not going to cause you any grief with comebacks.

Yes threats can be very scary especially when you are not expecting them but the mademan did not park near eye view of her building and when he left she did not know he was going to do a negative review of her so I very much doubt anybody followed him to get a look at his car reg.

But if it would have been an outcall to his place etc then that would have been very scary indeed.

If you are going to do reviews especially negative reviews you don't want the girls knowing anything about your personal life as  some will be very pissed off and might want revenge if they have lost business because of it :scare:

Looking4fun

She's doing out calls only
Now that's a scary thought

themademan2

Just noticed her last review On AW was of a guy who seen a bare back lass and gave a positive review. Stupid cow Mysterious Mia, accusing me of wanting bare back but happy to see a guy who sees bare back lasses openly. Wouldn't be suprised if she bare backed him for a bit extra as her phones probably getting a bit dusty at moment.

Hope your reading this Mysterious Mia  :dance:

themademan2

Just noticed her last review On AW was of a guy who seen a bare back lass and gave a positive review. Stupid cow Mysterious Mia, accusing me of wanting bare back but happy to see a guy who sees bare back lasses openly. Wouldn't be suprised if she bare backed him for a bit extra as her phones probably getting a bit dusty at moment.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Frankie.edgar, guy bare backed this lass yesterday and also seen mysterious Mia yesterday too.  Did Mias first feedback and last feedback. She probably offered him a bare back session to get a new feedback on her profile.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 06:13:47 am by themademan2 »

themademan2

According to her AW profile, her phones never been so busy.

I can smell the shit from here babe  :vomit:

themademan2

Wow, now seeing females and couples.  According to profile, her phones never been so busy after this review.  You would have thought that she would have concentrated on male bookings only to clear the backlog of people begging her for slots  :unknown:

Last 2 feedback on aw are suspect too

Online johnny34

Admin has confirmed elsewhere that tmm2 has admitted to barebacking girls.

Online johnny34

What a complete load of bollocks baby. You have completely fabricated your version of events. You did exactly the same when u got stick from another reviewer. I don't talk shite unlike u. Your so desperate your having to talk shite on here cos a punter put u in your place :timeout:

I see 4 lasses a week minimum, not one will agree with your version of events as we both know, it's BOLLOCKS.  :dance:

Truth hurts babe? It's a shame your so shit at fabricating events  :D

Looks like Mia was not the one fabricating events.

Offline stanleyjohn

Looks like Mia was not the one fabricating events.

Erh ? That is a very serious statement to make regarding MM2
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 05:39:05 pm by stanleyjohn »

greychap

Have you not seen what has gone on over at uke?

Offline stanleyjohn

No I hadn't, I have now though.