Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Dolly in Greenwich: forced orgasm domination  (Read 1410 times)

Hydrant

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very intrigued by this new outcall girl on my doorstep. Talks only about a particular form of domination but has a more conventional Enjoys list including FK, sex, OWO, CIM and anal. The girl in the pictures is gorgeous and they don't come up as stolen on a Google reverse image search.

She's listed as available today but the phone just rang then went to voice mail both times I tried, two hours apart. Left a message and send an AW email asking for further details but no response.

If the domme service she's offering includes those sexual services, or if she does them as an alternative GFE/PSE I'd be very interested.

Anyone know more?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 02:47:34 pm by Hydrant »

lol-machine

fuck in hell, her profile is quite intimidating! she's listing things I'm frightened of.

Offline Londonpunter30

There's about 5 or more profiles all in the same place offering outcall only.  They all look like model pics so not sure how genuine it all is

Offline NIK

Looks simply far too good to be true. Probably bait and switch. Whatever happens I doubt you will get the girl in the photos.

raylondoner

Think I'll pass as I'm quite attached to my balls and dick  :scare:

Hydrant

Here she is

External Link/Members Only

Very well spotted that man. That led me to these...

It must be a fairly safe assumption that the AW profile is bullshit. But why advertise a fake girl offering such a niche activity (in good English too) and pay for the green "Available Today" light?

bristolqwerty

Very well spotted that man. That led me to these...

It must be a fairly safe assumption that the AW profile is bullshit. But why advertise a fake girl offering such a niche activity (in good English too) and pay for the green "Available Today" light?

PG scam, makes you think she's there, reasonable PG price = pays for green light + profit.  Might be wrong, could be some weird fetish of hers, part of the service to fuck you over before you book  :sarcastic:   I've never popped three times in an hour, lucky to get two so I'm good as fucked already  :dash: :scare:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 11:50:50 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline NIK

So we're decided it's a scam them? What a surprise.  :rolleyes:
Pity because she floats my boat and I'm partial to a bit of kinky stuff. However you don't usually get it from girls who look like that. In fact you usually get fuck all from girls who look like that, because by and large they don't prossy!

Offline PLeisure

Aaaaaaaaand.............. PROFILE REMOVED

Offline NIK

Aaaaaaaaand.............. PROFILE REMOVED

UKP triumphs again. :yahoo:
You'd think these bastards would have learned by now little gets past us! :cool:

Offline NIK

Just to cross reference for those who don't read the Yorkshire board I appear to have fucked another off.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65762.new#new

Two in a couple of days!  :yahoo:

Isn't doing your research just great?  :rolleyes: