Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monika_Fox69  (Read 1230 times)

Itisntgreat

Hello gentleman, I was wondering has anyone been with this beautiful lady and if you can give feedback. Thanks.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The happy one

She is good enough to

TOFTT

If she was closer I would I have seen her profe a few times and thought wow

Offline TheBSG

I've tried calling her several times and never got an answer

Offline KentAde

Spookily, I put up this thread earlier wanting details for her and her friends....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65575.0

Offline dkn

A spate of posts today with, unhelpfully, no location in the title field.  FFS, East England is a big place - just put the location along with the girl's name, in the title!!!

Rant over...

Offline KentAde

A spate of posts today with, unhelpfully, no location in the title field.  FFS, East England is a big place - just put the location along with the girl's name, in the title!!!

Rant over...

So I presume you will be adding that rant to ALL threads without area in them?  :dash:

Offline dkn

So I presume you will be adding that rant to ALL threads without area in them?  :dash:
Had a beer too many last night and took it out on location-less posts...

You've got to admit it's a pain in the arse, though?

The happy one

Heap

I hate it when I click on something that looks promising only to find out she is 50 plus miles away

Good shout

A drunken one but still good

ramrodronnie

Got her on my HL. She's closer to me. Very Tempting!  :wacko:

ramrodronnie

I've also got this one on my HL. The only thing that puts me off a litle is that she's been on AW since 21st June and no FB yet. But for the price Extremely Tempting!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

ramrodronnie

But I must be careful not to get fixated aye The happy one?    :D

ramrodronnie

Oh she's a Romanian skank. Oh well, I don't mind keeping the good uns to myself lmfbo    :D

ramrodronnie

Seen this girl 3 times, before I joined UKP. For her rate IMO she's a bloody good punt. And she's "ROMANIAN!"
 :lol:

ramrodronnie

Oops, sorry fella's, here's the link:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

The happy one

I've also got this one on my HL. The only thing that puts me off a litle is that she's been on AW since 21st June and no FB yet. But for the price Extremely Tempting!

I keep looking at this one myself. If she was closer then I would be bashing her door down

But I would check before any money changed hands while in her room

What services my money gets me

If she was not the girl in the photo I would walk. If she was not the girl in the photo but still a hottie and promised she would do the services I was after I would be tempted to stay

I think there are two or three of them working together I think there is something in the London thread about them bidding on a reverse

Tom5334

Oops, sorry fella's, here's the link:-

You can vouch for this one then RR? Any chance of a review, the reliable Romanian girls in town are all on holiday!!

ramrodronnie

Hi Tom5334.

I personally like her a lot, which is why I've seen her 3 times. She's quite a pretty Romanian girl, abou 5ft 6in tall. 36C tits, and about 5ft 6ins tall. She does come across as being a little shy/quiet, she doesn't talk as much as some WGs. She did kiss me albeit with closed lips. She tends to be quite ticklish on her boobs, but once you get to grips with her you can lick, and suck em. She gave me OWO, and I fucked her in Doggystyle, then Cowgirl facing me, and finished in Missionary, I tend to mostly use these positions. She has always been Very Clean when I've seen her. Her room is a little sparse, but still Very Clean, and tidy.

If you want CIM, or Anal she does charge extra for those, she doesn't mention this in her profile, I've tried, and tried advising her that she should make it clear on her profile that she charges extra for some services. But personally I'm not that bothered about Anal, and CIM isn't a deal breaker for me. As I say Tom5334,

I personally think she's a lovely girl, a great fuck, and her pussy tastes Lovely. I would have no problem in recommending her. I know That I'll Definitely Be Seeing Her Again.

Hope that helps mate? Happy Punting Tom     :)

ramrodronnie

Tom5334. I would have copied and pasted my FR & FBs that I'd given her, but she's changed her profile name since then, so I'm unable to put a Full FR Review of her on here. She used to go by the name of; Passion Sharon. But as I say I personally like her, and I'll be seeing her again mate.

Happy Punting Tom.     :)

Tom5334

Cheers RR, I shall add her to my HL for the next time I'm working in Colchester.