Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Jones is back  (Read 1973 times)

Boblowjob

Hi guys, I see Welshis back in Cardiff next week. I make a point of seeing every time she's in the local area. Seen her about 4/5 times now really dirty girl and pretty much up for anything. Loves a bit of role play too, she's normally my sexy PA and is excellent at dick-tation, sucks like a brand new Dyson.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Offline mr big

she looks the part tits are a bit small but prices are good

Offline pork sword

Great girl! School Girl role play, Hit the right spot with her favorite glass dildo and watch her gush  :lol: Fond memories  :thumbsup:  :music:

np500

vw

Sounds like my girl !
I am seeing her next time she does her Cheltenham or Gloucester stop over, has been on HL for a while but keep missing the chance !

Offline Cardiffdave

Sorry to put a spanner in the works, Her tour is cancelled,

vw

Sorry to put a spanner in the works, Her tour is cancelled,
She often does that from following her usually just postponed though !

np500

Hopefully that's why I never got a reply for next Friday ?

np500

Well she's not Ill  or nowt as she's in Carlisle instead of Cardiff so it must have been down to not Enuff bookings ? I e-mailed her for a booking this friday ( 28th ) last week, she read but no reply? Suppose I'm supposed to wait till next time ? Well I got 78 on my hot list so don't hold your breath as I've taken you off. Not saying I'd not visit in future !

Boblowjob

Welshis now in Swansea 4 - 6th Sept. Usually in the Dragon hotel. Putting in my request as we speak. If you haven't seen her get in line behind me !!!

vw

Welshis now in Swansea 4 - 6th Sept. Usually in the Dragon hotel. Putting in my request as we speak. If you haven't seen her get in line behind me !!!
Your behind this Gloucester boy !

Offline Corus Boy

A personal comment but I don't feel naming hotels that girls are touring in does anyone any favours.

jammy

Is she worth a visit as there's  alot of mixed reviews on here.

np500

I'd still like to know why she was scheduled to be in Cardiff last week and cancelled then turns up in Carlisle , ok lack of bookings maybe ? It's a buisness and its her living, get that , but be professional and at least answer the e-mails that are sent wishing to spend hard earned on you, thay moan when guys don't turn up and rightly so, be nice if thay answered so we know wear we stand.

Boblowjob

In my personal opinion she's great. I've seen her numerous times over the last five years. Very open to most things. Role play, she's great at. Proper horny Welsh girl.

np500

With you Bob, I'd love to meet her, that's why I was frustrated by her lack of response and vanishing act only to do Carlisle instead of Cardiff ?

vw

With you Bob, I'd love to meet her, that's why I was frustrated by her lack of response and vanishing act only to do Carlisle instead of Cardiff ?
Have her booked in Gloucester this week, will spank her arse for you guys.

np500

I was looking forward to her ability to squirt  ! I'll have to wait for that, don't know if you want to check that one out  for me it would be appreciated ! I was going to take my own towels and everything .

Boblowjob

Welshis now in Swansea 4 - 6th Sept. Putting in my request as we speak. If you haven't seen her get in line behind me !!!

np500

See now ! I got the 4th free ( evening ) rest of family all in London ! Now what / who shall I do  ????????

vw

See now ! I got the 4th free ( evening ) rest of family all in London ! Now what / who shall I do  ????????

Can I add It seems like Miss Jones has a very good sense of humour in response to this earlier post.

Have her booked in Gloucester this week, will spank her arse for you guys.

np500

There you go I sent an e-mail for Friday, see what happens now.