Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie of Playmates Leeds  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Third Man

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to see Amelie for an hour, 130 mentioning another forum. comms very good, stats and photos accurate, she is tall very good looking, size 10. greeted with lovely smile kiss and hug she is very friendly and easy to talk to. I showered as she put on nude tights I took, and heels.

Straight into dfk then owo with good eye contact. got her to lie down for more owo, mutual masturbation, then me watching as she masturbated herself with hands inside the tights which is a massive turn on for me. 69 with me on top, ro, she has a lovely pussy with nice big lips. she got a good spanking with a ruler I took which she enjoyed. I like to edge it which was good. tried a condom but I developed Mr floppy as is often the case, however she said ' my mouth is just as good' ! after more owo and spanking, I came in her mouth and  she swallowed the lot. good session with a beautiful girl, I'd certainly see her again.

Offline costa

Would agree with everything you've said great enthusiastic meet , best I've seen in Leeds in terms of service , looks , personality and sheer effort so that I left happy .
Would definitely see again and often take new tights but some girls don't seem to see the attraction but it sounds like she didn't mind

johnboy007

Any well known person / celeb, that she has a look of? I don't generally try new girls any more due to the crap that agencies come out with when they always say a girl is 'stunning' but she's had quite a lot of feedback (allbeit feedback on their site), so may book in.

Offline Spannerman

Hi, I've been tempted by this agency before and in particular this girl.  Was there an additional charge for CIM?

Cheers, Andy  :)

Offline Third Man

Hi, I've been tempted by this agency before and in particular this girl.  Was there an additional charge for CIM?

Cheers, Andy  :)
No extra for cim

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review, she looks great. Just a shame she's nearly 6 foot...no good for a shortarse like me  :lol:

justfornow

Would agree with everything you've said great enthusiastic meet , best I've seen in Leeds in terms of service , looks , personality and sheer effort so that I left happy .
Would definitely see again and often take new tights but some girls don't seem to see the attraction but it sounds like she didn't mind

how is she compared to candii ? just from photos i would assume candi is much better looking

Offline wristjob

I owe myself a treat so she was on my shortlist for a sexy girl who will swallow my spadge. Between her, Daniella and Eva at playmates. I'm put off her a bit for the same reasons as Stevedave but it all sounds very good.

Natural boobs or man made?

Offline costa

Natural- and pretty perfect aswell - very pert and perky and a real nice size . Page 3 standard