Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: great girl busty melisa in tipton  (Read 4265 times)

8 review(s) for _2_Hot_girls_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline georgydog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

text melisa on thursday for a meeting on friday text back immediately booking confirmed this is the second time i have seen her second time better than the first and the first was great
she is a typical girl next door type size 12 great tits there was a number of polish girls at one time working from here but she tells me she now works alone
parking on street low rise flats top floor  I've been there many times never had a bad punt

she opens the door after texting me she is ready white nickers no bra money out of the way Our time in the room was brilliant: deep French Kissing; some of the best BJs I ever remember receiving; tea-bagging; penetration in my favourite positions; and delivering reverse oral to her which I guess she must have enjoyed by the pressure she exerted to keep my head sex in various positions all great
last time i went i booked an hour and was there 1.30 i thought this may have been a one off but no same this time arrived at 5pm did not leave until 6.35 she even said she would cook some polish food for me if i text her early enough I've been punting for many years and have to say I've never met a wg so willing to please
this post was deleted for some reason have i broke any rules new to UKP

Offline JJJ

Thanks for the review, sounds like a good one.  Agree with the OP, never had a bad punt at that place.  Hoping a certain Babydoll Alice (legend imo) comes back

Offline georgydog

I saw Alice every 2 weeks for about 3 months great gfe but she offered me bareback in last occasion I never saw again after to risky I think did anyone else get this offer

Offline JJJ

I saw Alice every 2 weeks for about 3 months great gfe but she offered me bareback in last occasion I never saw again after to risky I think did anyone else get this offer

Fucking hell 'bareback'??  Would not even consider seeing her now.  Thanks again matey much appreciated

Offline georgydog

I now was offered anal accepted that be silly not to was then asked if I wanted as she said natural sex without this was after seeing her for 3 months said it was only for me oh yes I thought strange thing for me was it was offered for free

Offline BillyBackDoor

Can one of you please post a link or AW number for Alice, even if it's inactive.  So she can be blackilisted and avoided if she pops up with a new name.

Offline georgydog

Sorry no link available profile has gone

Offline Fishface

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline georgydog

Smell fish she was in Tipton for almost a year went back to Poland why would I make it up got nothing to gain

Offline Stapler

Posts on this and other threads indicate a rivalry between Penn Polish and Tipton Polish!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline georgydog

I have been to penn and Tipton most of the Tipton group have moved to Leicester I stated on another thread I don't think much of the penn road group as I say I have nothing to gain just putting my experience on here regarding Alice there is only 1 girl in Tipton now I left pod stove feed back for her on aw

Offline PD101

I had the pleasure of a 30 minutes session with Melisa recently and had a similar, very pleasing experience. At one point whilst kissing I tried to manoeuvre her onto the bed only to be pinned against the wall for a mind blowing BJ.

Numerous positions and exploded on her boobs. She didn't seem overly keen on me cumming on them but then it had been a week and I was as horny as hell so it went everywhere...then she dashed off for a shower! But did get 45 minutes in the end.

A definite positive and I'll write a review at some point.

Offline Stapler

So - she's cum-shy on those boobies?

No use having a pair like that if she doesn't like 'em creamed!

Was on my list but now, as they say - I'm out!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline PD101

So - she's cum-shy on those boobies?

No use having a pair like that if she doesn't like 'em creamed!

Was on my list but now, as they say - I'm out!

..S....

I don't think she expected me to go off like a geyser.  I asked her at the outset if I could, she said yes but not on her face. As big (and spectacular) as they are I've never been able to cum just on a girl's boobs

Offline donking123

Is it cum once in the half hour? Also how would you rate get facially. Profile no longer showing as Tipton now?

Offline PD101

Is it cum once in the half hour? Also how would you rate get facially. Profile no longer showing as Tipton now?

Didn't ask whether it's cum once - I usually only cum once anyway.

Face is nice, she looks Polish and she has really nice eyes

She is bigger than in her pictures I'd say she's a size 14. Not a problem for me lovely curvy hourglass figure.

She's touring now in Hampshire, said she may be back in Tipton in October

Offline Demistify

Can I ask, without giving location away, which part of Tipton is it in?

Offline PD101

She was in between Dudley port and burnt tree.

Offline billyjo

There's another Polish girl replaced her charging £120 per hour.

Offline JJJ

There's another Polish girl replaced her charging £120 per hour.

Top girl saw her her last time she was in Tipton.  Pretty face quite tall 5'11 at a guess.  Cracking curvy size 10 body.  Really nice ass, nice tits thou may have had enhancements

Offline georgydog

seem to putting prices up all started at 80 great vfm then up to 100 now 120 not sure why the price hike

Dodo

seem to putting prices up all started at 80 great vfm then up to 100 now 120 not sure why the price hike
Probably got something to do with the fact that we pay it

Dodo

Top girl saw her her last time she was in Tipton.  Pretty face quite tall 5'11 at a guess.  Cracking curvy size 10 body.  Really nice ass, nice tits thou may have had enhancements
She's got some cracking reviews on UKP. What is the place like in Tipton JJJ ?

Offline PD101

Suburban top (second) floor flat. About 10 years old. Easy to park, buzzer entry, simple nice flat. Bathroom with shower.

It's funny, I'm picturing myself walking in, but before I can remember what the place looks like, my brain goes straight to the shagging...!

Hawkwind71

Your loss is our gain! :cool:

That's just plain mean  :cool:

Still, in hl for her return and we are willing to share with our brothers from the deep south

Offline Stiltskin

Ok, we promise not to wear her out.