Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Car meets?  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Hector_100

Anyone else get bored of the same routine visiting girls flats and mix things up with a bit of car or outdoors fun now and then? If so, what girls are good for it?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've thought about it but the girls seem to want the same rate as an incall. With the prospect of not being able to get a full service I then default to the incall option.
You had any luck?

Offline Hector_100

Not recently though, had a couple with the older woman naughty-nikki from Edinburgh when she used to offer them, was pretty hot and had more of a buzz to it than a regular punt....

Where did you go for some privacy?
PM me if you prefer.

Offline Hector_100

Tbh it wasn't even that private, right next to a main road but under the cover of darkness, she pulled up next to me, jumped in my car wearing a short PVC dress and thigh high boots, just can't get that excitement in a flat IMO

So how far did you manage to go? Sex wise I mean, obviously  :rolleyes:

Offline Hector_100

Everything, and un rushed too.

I presume she is no longer around?

Offline nike

This thread takes me back to my youth.
I used to do car meets quite regularly,  haven't done one for at least a decade.
Probably because I'm not as limber or flexible as I used to be.

buttlover3

Know anyone that does car meets in Dundee please? No foreigners!

Offline tazman1002001

Foreign cars or foreign girls...... :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: