Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gucci Anal Queen earls court  (Read 2460 times)

11 review(s) for GUCCI-Naughty Asian (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline corduroykid

External Link/Members Only

Its been a while since my last asian so i went for it.
After reading a few of the reviews on Gucci i kind of new what to expect.

Arranged all by text, very prompt, booking the morning of the visit 1 hour for £150.
On the tube to earls court, the flat is located about 20 metres from the station a minutes walk, has to the exhibition centre exit.
Arrived buzzed and enter, its the top flat as you get to the last 2 sets of stairs is complete darkness i mean pitch black, couldnt see the switch so just poked with my feet for each step, as i got to the top Gucci opened the door and the light from the flat helped, thank god.

Looks like her photos, quite pretty, but she has put on weight, skinny arms and legs but dumpy and a bit of a tummy, nothing that put you off just no where as slim as the pics on her page. Big tits which are not natural but nice to play with, nipples are nice and big too.
I handed over the cash checked anal and rimming were on the menu, agreed and off for a very quick shower.
As i came back gucci was sitting on the bed i walked over and pushed my semi hard cock straight into her mouth, she sucked and slurped a little DT and she said you lay.
I laid on the egde of the bed, she lifted my legs and pushed her tongue right into my arsehole, i let her rim me for the next 10 to 15 mins, very enjoyable, some cock sucking and then some more rimming i pulled her off the floor onto the bed and pulled her round so i could play with her holes.
Whilst she sucked me owo i fingered her pussy and arse both together and one at a time.

Applied the cover a little and Gucci climbed on facing me, pussy first. Rode for a while, i then slipped out and attempted anal. Gucci then advised anal was only in doggy. A little disapointed we switched to doggy, some more lube and straight into her arse. (i had been thinking about anal in various positions)
I carefully fucked away slowly building up to a decent pace. As previous reviews have said she has no problem with taking an anal pounding so i lifted one leg for a better angle and pushed all in until i was bollock deep. Then fucked her with long hard fast strokes really giving it to her. I give her credit she never once moaned or said anything just let me smash away.
I continued butt fucking hard like this for the next 15-20 minutes until i blew my load into her arse.
Gucci removed the cover into a tissue and passed me a wipe. she went to the bathroom and then returned to ask if id like a massage.
I turned over and have to agree with the other reviews the massage is shite!
The highlight was when she climbed on top of me and rubber her tits all over my back legs legs my arse, that got the little chap stirring :D
Gucci then parted my arse cheeks and started to rim me again. I let her go at her business which had me hard again.
I rolled over and she started to suck owo and wank me off for the remainder of the visit. I had fancied fucking her again but there was only 10 minutes left, i was rock hard and knew id never come in that time on round 2 so just left her sucking away until my time was up.
I had a quick shower and was on my way.

A couple of points to mention which have been noted before.
Whilst i was very happy with the services there is no real connection with Gucci its very much business.
Conversation is limited
extra weight than current pics
shite massage

if your after a large titted anal session with an Asian with little converation and connection then shes defo worth a visit.