Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Independent Elle, Ellie 12 Rose and Helena's Adventures - A Birthday Party  (Read 3447 times)

Sylvester

SexyIndependent Elle: External Link/Members Only
Ellie 12 Rose: External Link/Members Only
Helena's Adventures: External Link/Members Only

This was a little birthday get together that was some time in the making.  I've seen lots of the wonderful Elle over the past few months, and I've also known the lovely Ellie for some time.  I was very keen for these two outstanding girls to meet and get to know each other as I thought they would enjoy each other's company.  I was also looking for a third girl to join us and Elle recommended Helena, who she has worked with previously, as a strong choice, so I made contact with her and asked her if she was interested...

Helena responded very quickly saying how excited she was and she'd love to join in.  It turns out that she seriously fancies Ellie, having viewed her AW profile after reading the positive reviews on here,  but had given up hope of meeting her as Ellie advertises as being straight.  I like to think she'd have come anyway, but I suspect having Ellie present was the clincher...!

It's worth pointing out that part of what I was really looking forward to with this meeting was seeing Ellie play with other girls, as this was not something she had ever done before, so it would be a real treat to see Elle and Helena take her lesbian virginity.  Ellie had previously agreed that it was something she wanted to experiment with, and given that both Elle and Helena are fully bisexual, it would offer Ellie the opportunity to really dive in the deep end, so to speak.

The venue was a nice upmarket central London hotel suite.  Helena was booked for 2 hours, Ellie for 3, and Elle for the overnight.  All 3 girls have been reviewed well on here already, and I was pleased that they each offered something different and complementary - Elle is pretty, professional, efficient, dirty, open minded and enthusiastic; Ellie is also very pretty, sweet, keen to try new things and secretly a bit kinky; and Helena is tall, willowy, blonde, also very pretty and friendly.

I was pretty keen that this should be a fairly relaxed meeting, rather than a session with a ticklist of things to complete -  I didn't want it to be too frenetic or feel competitive.  We all met in the hotel bar and had a glass of fizz.  This gave us all a chance to meet and make our introductions.  After a short while we took our glasses and made our way to the bedroom.  Elle and I had discussed things beforehand, and I had agreed to let her speak with the girls and make some arrangements for some introductory games.  I was led to the sofa and told in no uncertain terms to sit still.  Elle and Helena then commenced kissing and touching each other on the bed while I watched from across the room.  Ellie came out of the bathroom, and Elle moved towards her, so I was finally allowed to make my way to the bed, where I started to get to know Helena - who was lovely to kiss and who has a fantastic figure.  Each of the girls looked amazing in their lingerie.

As part 2 of the introductory stuff, Elle made me lay on the bed and put a blindfold on me.  She then stated that we would play a game, with the help of some yoghurt and honey, where I was required to guess which girl was sucking me at any given time.  This was obviously a pretty fun game for me, and each of the girls had a distinctive, quite different, style from each other. 

After a while of this we then commenced the more serious fun and games, with multiple combinations of sucking, fucking, licking, touching, and the rest.  It was a great pleasure to watch Helena and Elle go down on Ellie, who became very responsive to their attentions and was making some very appealing noises.  I also very much enjoyed taking Elle from behind while her tongue was pushed into Helena, with Elle just lifting her head from time to time to tell me to fuck her harder.  Receiving a triple blow job from 3 amazing girls was also a particular highlight.

It's difficult, and not necessarily desirable, to try to provide a complete blow-by-blow account of everything that went on.  It's fair to say that we all got fully stuck in, and it's fair to say there was very little coming up for air for some time.  My first pop concluded with all three girls sucking me and generally ministering to me.  It took me a fair while to cum, and I wonder whether I was just so overstimulated - at one point I had Ellie sucking me, Helena alternating between kissing me and biting my nipples, and Elle whispering filth in my ear - that it was all a bit much!

As the time went by first Helena, then Ellie, made their goodbyes and left, leaving just Elle and me in the room.  It was getting a bit late, but we were both still horny so we dialled it up and Elle switched into her more 'extreme' mode.  There were toys, buttplugs, anal fingering (both ways), lots of dirty talk, sexy lingerie, and all the rest.  We finally collapsed in a sweaty heap, knackered.  Before finally falling asleep we both made use of the massively oversized bath, which provided for a nicely chilled out  end to the evening before we crawled under the sheets and fell asleep.

In the morning there was time for another pleasantly relaxed round, before we tidied our things, checked out and said our goodbyes.

In summary this was an excellent evening spent with 3 amazing girls who all have justifiably very strong reputations in their own right.  It was an added bonus to see Ellie play with 2 hot girls for the first time, and enjoy it.  It was also good fun to bring together 3 girls in a new combination that's not been tried before, and to meet Helena for the first time.  Based on my experience, any mix of these girls would work very well together, and I can heartily recommend trying the different combinations out.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:55:49 pm by Sylvester »

Offline shagbambi

Happy birthday and a great review.  Am surprised you did not blow a fuse from sensory overload!

Offline Hobbit

Happy Birthday. That must have been a very expensive birthday present to yourself. You must have spent well over a £1000 easily?

Offline OutForJustice80

I don't wish to admonish but I think it's a little unseemly to ask about cost on a post like this.

Sylvester, happy birthday. What a fantastic evening this sounds like. Elle mentioned Helena to me in our recent meeting and I think I may have to book the two of them. It's always good to monitor the various three, four and moresomes  that have gone on, if only to be aware of who has met who among the UKP elite. Maybe we should have a little separate thread for it.

Anyway, congrats on an evening well spent.

Offline barnstorm123

I don't wish to admonish but I think it's a little unseemly to ask about cost on a post like this.

This whole forum is a bit unseemly, mate, it's all about paid sex! It's fair play to ask, and also fair play for Sylvester to decline to answer IMO.

Sylvester: nice review. I didn't think you would be able to talk Ellie into a threesome let alone moresome. Big thumbs up  :thumbsup: Did Ellie give oral to either Elle or Helena or did she just receive? I'm going to go for my first threesome just for the bucket list and she would be close to the top of the list if she really interacts with other girls.

Sylvester

I don't mind the question about cost, but to be honest I'd prefer to think of the value of the meeting (which as a one-off, unrepeatable event was outstanding) rather than the cost.  It's probably the only way I'd stay sane!!  The girls all have their rates published on AW, and when you add in the cost of a decent suite in a good hotel, a couple of bottles of champagne, and some other bits and pieces, it was not a budget punt, but then it was never meant to be.

With respect to the girls - they were all excellent fun, and up for everything.  I think there is little doubt however that Elle is by some margin the most adaptable of the three, and our 1-2-1 session after Ellie and Helena had left was amazing.  Maybe she was just in the mood, or maybe it was because it was my birthday, but Elle really cranked the filth factor up to maximum - and she is just amazing when she is like this.  That is why I keep coming back for more...

Ellie went down on Helena, and both Elle and Helena went down on her, so I'd say she got pretty stuck in.  Great to watch.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 08:42:28 pm by Sylvester »

Offline Cuntminion

It's my birthday in a couple weeks and I thought I was gonna live large by having a wank in the bath (water sex)

I am going to have to evaluate my plans now after reading this

Happy birthday dude

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sylvester

It's my birthday in a couple weeks and I thought I was gonna live large by having a wank in the bath (water sex)

This reminded me - while we were in the bath Elle had a jolly good go at a deepthroat underwater blowjob. 

Beats bath time self-abuse all day long..!!

Offline Cuntminion

This reminded me - while we were in the bath Elle had a jolly good go at a deepthroat underwater blowjob. 

Ever noticed how semen in the bath looks like sea monkey's

Anyhow I don't really celebrate birthdays but more through coincidence on mine this as long as there are no let downs (don't see grohl breaking another leg, or regular letting me down as she has not yet)

Itinerary as follows

Booking with the lovely khloala
Then pub beers football , roast dinner, meet friends
Then off to see iggy pop and foo fighters
Then many beers

Not bad  :dance:

BeesKnees

How was it? I've often wondered what that's like

Offline Hobbit

Sylvester, happy birthday. What a fantastic evening this sounds like. Elle mentioned Helena to me in our recent meeting and I think I may have to book the two of them. It's always good to monitor the various three, four and moresomes  that have gone on, if only to be aware of who has met who among the UKP elite. Maybe we should have a little separate thread for it.

Anyway, congrats on an evening well spent.

That's absolutely ridiculous! Asking how much it costs is absolutely fine. Very recently I did a review on someone and Password02 asked me how much it cost and I told him. So it looks like to me that there are two rules on this forum, one for established members who have lots of reviews and one for members that don't have so many. One thing I hate the most is hypocrisy!

Offline scarebear

Blimey sylvester! Congrats on a great birthday present. Didn't think ellie was into that but I might have to have chat with her now!!

Sylvester

Doobie4u - it was pretty good!  There is possibly only one thing that can improve on having a nice soak in the bath at the end of a tiring day, and a DTUBJ is it...

Scarebear - thanks.  Not sure whether this will become part of Ellie's regular repertoire, but it should, it was great to see her playing with two beautiful girls...

Hornydevil247

Sylvester

Sylvester

:thumbsup:

Cheers.

As the endorphins and champagne hangover wear off, I keep having flashbacks to events I initially forgot to mention in the review.

It turns out that the hotel staff were VERY attentive just after we all settled into the room for our fun and games - for about 15 minutes they wouldn't leave us alone:
Knock on the door - 'would you like a turndown service?' - no
Phone call - 'would you like an alarm call?' - no

So when there was a knock on the door, again, Elle had had enough and marched to the door wearing just her black hold ups and nothing else and swung the door open.  A timid little porter was stood there with eyes like saucers, holding a very nice little birthday cake from the hotel.  Elle took the cake, said thank you very much, and then showed him her beautiful arse as she about faced and marched back into the room.  I'm not sure they teach you how to deal with that at portering school.

It was a very nice cake.  Macarons and everything...

Online PLeisure

As the endorphins and champagne hangover wear off, I keep having flashbacks to events I initially forgot to mention in the review.

It turns out that the hotel staff were VERY attentive just after we all settled into the room for our fun and games - for about 15 minutes they wouldn't leave us alone:
Knock on the door - 'would you like a turndown service?' - no
Phone call - 'would you like an alarm call?' - no

So when there was a knock on the door, again, Elle had had enough and marched to the door wearing just her black hold ups and nothing else and swung the door open.  A timid little porter was stood there with eyes like saucers, holding a very nice little birthday cake from the hotel.  Elle took the cake, said thank you very much, and then showed him her beautiful arse as she about faced and marched back into the room.  I'm not sure they teach you how to deal with that at portering school.

No tip ?  :D

Good to find a hotel that caters to their guest's special occasions.
Sounds like a very special b'day - congrats  :drinks:

Offline shagbambi

Fucking brilliant!