Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXHayleyXx in Bristol  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Im sure I've seen this profile recently?  :unknown:

Oral only but looks quite hot?  :thumbsup: :rose:

vw

Im sure I've seen this profile recently?  :unknown:
Yes it was either on one of your morning briefings or one of passwords orgy parties !

Offline Smoking joe

Hi roth, i think she has been on adultwork in bristol for months, probably years, but it seems has just added a face pic, albeit pixelated, which in my opinion will only help her get a few more gents in the door. I find her quite appealing, although her q and a section makes her come across as a bit aggressive!
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

vw

Offline Roth

Hi roth, i think she has been on adultwork in bristol for months, probably years, but it seems has just added a face pic, albeit pixelated, which in my opinion will only help her get a few more gents in the door. I find her quite appealing, although her q and a section makes her come across as a bit aggressive!

Thanks.   :thumbsup:  A new face pic - that will be why I noticed.

Cheers!  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I'm sure I won't be the only one opening this thread thinking it is about Hayley-x-x in Portsmouth - External Link/Members Only

Bit cheeky of her to choose this name if deliberate.

vw

I'm sure I won't be the only one opening this thread thinking it is about Hayley-x-x in Portsmouth - External Link/Members Only

Bit cheeky of her to choose this name if deliberate.
Yes the Bristol one has been so since 2010, and has been on y hot list for over 3 years with that name, there also is a Little Katie that was about long before the Little Katie to.

Offline Johny Stone

Yes the Bristol one has been so since 2010, and has been on y hot list for over 3 years with that name, there also is a Little Katie that was about long before the Little Katie to.

Spot on  :hi:

vw

Spot on  :hi:
Nearly just minor correction was Kinky Little Katie but easy to confuse !

Offline rudolph hucker

Too much attitude to get me interested.

SirFrank

This girl has been around for a while - oral Hayley? Not sure if she still has but she used to have a giant rabbit in her living room. BJs only I believe. She does CIM but not swallow - so when I'd blown my sweet and sour sauce she spat it down the sink. I imagine 25% of her profit is spent on Mr Muscle sink unblocker!

Offline Roth

This girl has been around for a while - oral Hayley? Not sure if she still has but she used to have a giant rabbit in her living room. BJs only I believe. She does CIM but not swallow - so when I'd blown my sweet and sour sauce she spat it down the sink. I imagine 25% of her profit is spent on Mr Muscle sink unblocker!

Welcome back Sir F.   :drinks: That rings a bell now, I remember reading a hilarious post on another thread about her rabbit and her sink!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

SirFrank

Welcome back Sir F.   :drinks: That rings a bell now, I remember reading a hilarious post on another thread about her rabbit and her sink!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers mate. Yeah it's defo her. When I rocked up at her gaff she had some missing teeth at the time. I didn't realise though until I was in her gaff, paid up and fussing her rabbit! You couldn't  make it up. It was a very odd experience!

Hawkwind71

Funnier than most TV comedians. Sorry had to comment after laughing my head off.

Offline ico23

She was known as Cocksucker Hayley IIRC . Didn't have good reviews from memory but a search under that name here should reveal some results.

Offline Roth

Cheers mate. Yeah it's defo her. When I rocked up at her gaff she had some missing teeth at the time. I didn't realise though until I was in her gaff, paid up and fussing her rabbit! You couldn't  make it up. It was a very odd experience!

Missing teeth? Doesn't sound too good!  :scare: :scare:

vw

Lz-129

I remember the rabbit! Think there was some false teeth lying around somewhere! Not great to be honest but £30 is not a lot of money

Offline Roth

I remember the rabbit! Think there was some false teeth lying around somewhere! Not great to be honest but £30 is not a lot of money

:vomit: :vomit:

Hawkwind71

I did one time put her in my hotlist based on the novelty and the dirty profile was a turn on. She stayed there for a while as I liked the tits and the idea the husband was out somewhere pulling his plonker while his wife sucked off a succession of punters. You could not make up this stuff.

But all this talk of missing teeth and Mr Muscle has put me right off and she's out of the hl now.

Cda1966

Missing teeth? Doesn't sound too good!  :scare: :scare:
I saw her recently, and yeah its just a stood up blowjob, pretty disappointing, no she doesn't appear to have too many teeth, and although she didn't come across as aggressive as her profile she is one rough bird, certainly wouldn't go back, personally I think most would be pretty disappointed when they saw her. More reminiscent of someone you might see stood on Fishponds Rd.

spkmstr48

You can get a fuck in Bristol for £30

vw

You can get a fuck in Bristol for £30
I think it was just a standing up gum job, like one used to get in the bushes from a street walker.

Offline Roth

Here is one for you, External Link/Members Only

£25 15mins
£35 30 mins

Thanks for the recommend.  :drinks:  Would TOFTT but am busy for the next 10 years!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Where?  :unknown: :wacko:

Melissa's Massage
Kingswood
OW and fuck for £30. For £45 you can have a two girl where you one sucks you off (OW) and you fuck the other.
The women can be pretty ropey and mostly late 30s to early 40s.

Cda1966

I think we should rename this thread "Poundland Punts"

Offline Roth