Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GIRL WHO OWNS AN  (Read 1106 times)

Offline wuddyrarted

Ohmibod vibrator.

I have seen girls using them on chaterbate and I love how they make the girls react. I want to know if any local girls have one I can use on them while I get noshed off.

vw

Have seen Rayne for an outcall, she talks affectionately about her toys.  think she said when she moved was over a car load.  I know she has one of those fucking machines as well which she does on cam and imagine at bookings.

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

Ohmibod vibrator.

I have seen girls using them on chaterbate and I love how they make the girls react. I want to know if any local girls have one I can use on them while I get noshed off.
The use of Ohnibod is totally killing Chaturbate in my opinion. To see the girls suddenly writhing around in ecstasy from a small vibrator defies belief. I can't believe how many waste their tokens on this overacting. It's a like the WG whose body starts shaking and the oohs and aahs start as soon as you touch her. Find a girl who likes toys by all means, but don't bother with an Ohmibod which I think is designed to be triggered by loud music in clubs.

Offline suttonporksword

totally agree with the previous poster, what a load of crap that is, there are enough fakers on there without the suggestion that the man has his finger on her g spot, the only buttons he is pressing are the ones on her bank balance