Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would anyone mind helping the new kid?  (Read 1694 times)

IDontKnow

Hi, I'm new to this looking to try and get my first punt. Was just hoping some of you guys might be able to give me some recommendations or advice about some of the girls or just in general.

So here goes. In Glasgow, looking for someone for tomorrow night, ideally someone relatively cheap, good looking and who speaks decent English; however wouldn't mind spending a little more on someone who would definitely be worth it. Priority number one would be someone who did anal, however it's not a dealbreaker if they don't. If they don't, I would prefer someone who allows CIM and OWO. Big boobs would also be a bonus and then just the generic someone who's nice to hang out with blah de blah de blah...

I've been looking through AW for a bit and singled out a few who may tickle my fancy so was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about any of them (not entirely sure how to link in their profiles so hopefully this works):

External Link/Members Only
Sexy Horny Tammy - seems nice enough; pictures don't reveal too much but she has decent feedback, big boobs (and natural), CIM and OWO and apparently anal (at discretion).

E R I K A - good feedback, CIM, OWO.

Pettite.KateXxX - pretty much the standard, no listed CIM, from reviews seems very fun to be with, no free face pictures so does anyone know if she's as attractive as she says she is.

TallHotKim - bit more pricey, however ticks all the boxes.

SaraMac - slightly priceyer still, however also fills all the boxes. Only outcall though which I could manage however would prefer an incall.

kym_love66 - alright feedback, possible anal, however Romanian and from what I've seen on the forums I should try and stay away from them, but if anyone knows she's nice that would be helpful.

JadeManchester_ - maybe the least enticing profile I've highlighted, but maybe some of your reviews would get me more excited. The 2 hour special for £170 does intrigue me.

JessicaHotbabe - would probably be my go-to, however hasn't logged in for a while so may not be available.

Lauren-Cox - seems decent, if a little pricey for me.

x@@Kira Blonde@@x - most likely fake, however dirt cheap so if anyone's had the pleasure I'd be eager to know.

Hot Sensual Babe - just another that interests me.

So that's them all I think. Sorry for the longevity of this post. If anyone could give any reply to aid me in this search of mine that would be greatly appreciated.
Also I'm looking for a 1 hour incall if anyone needs to know that. Hope I've covered everything I'm meant to. If anyone knows of anyone else that fits what I'm looking for be sure to point me in their direction.

laim1690

I only seen one off them girls kym_66 and I wouldn't go back read my review over priced for the service and no owo or cim,,but she has a cracking we body

IDontKnow

Okay, thanks for the reply. One ruled out, only nine more to go :dash:

Online JoeyRamone

If you look under your first post, 7 of those have reviews on here - most of them multiple reviews. Go make a brew and spend a bit of time reading them

Offline mr small

Reviews are up for all the ones I've seen  :drinks:

IDontKnow

Yeah, read some after I posted, kinda disheartened me from some of them cause some of the reviews weren't too great.

Online johncee83

Erika and tammy are worth a punt fuck the rest of those

IDontKnow

K thanks, think I'll maybe play safe and go with Erika, Tammy's up in Aberdeen now. Hopefully all will go well.

mavgoose

Seen the top 4 you listed. Would recommend all.
In order

Kate / Tammy equally
Erika
Kim

Seen Kim this week , was ok , not superb.
Review to follow.

Erika would be ideal for 1st punt.