Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Glasgow morning punt  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Boredlad

Hi guys was looking for any pointers on pre 9am girls near glasgow Central station. New to this site normally use aw to search but struggling to find any. Not sure if I've posted this is right bit so any advice welcome!

Cheers

mavgoose

Jasmine4hotfun does advance bookings for pre 9 am.

Not every day , check her profile for up to date information.

RandyF

Not a good punting time mate.  They don't generally get out there scratchers till well past midday  :rolleyes:

bensonhedges20

Lucysantangelo is round the corner.

On my only visit she took 3 mins to get dressed. Juat set up a timer as she comes back.

Other than that her attitude throughout the punt was spot on. Multiple positions, enthusiasm and up for it. No limits either.

Unsure about pre 9am but worth a visit. Shes a 90 sec walk from the entrance on argyle street under the bridge

Offline Problem Child

When was this B&H? Was it recently?
I had a punt with her about 2 1/2 years ago , where she pulled her oft mentioned pick an outfit time wasting tactic. (Even though I'd already requested an outfit when booking  :dash:) She also waited until after I'd had my shower to get me to pick, so by the time we eventually started it was 15/20 mins into the hour. She had a booking soon after so couldn't overrun. The rest of the punt was pretty good. Never even considered going back though.  Wonder if she's read her negative reviews re this time wasting and decided to change her ways? I'd thought she'd be even more jaded by now though.....

bensonhedges20

When was this B&H? Was it recently?
I had a punt with her about 2 1/2 years ago , where she pulled her oft mentioned pick an outfit time wasting tactic. (Even though I'd already requested an outfit when booking  :dash:) She also waited until after I'd had my shower to get me to pick, so by the time we eventually started it was 15/20 mins into the hour. She had a booking soon after so couldn't overrun. The rest of the punt was pretty good. Never even considered going back though.  Wonder if she's read her negative reviews re this time wasting and decided to change her ways? I'd thought she'd be even more jaded by now though.....

Couple weeks ago. She was wearing a robe and heels and i said what your wearing was fine. She grabbed somrthing from her cupboard and i undressed as she left (she had long nails and suggested i did). It took her 3-4 mins max as i set a timer on my phone.

Shes slim around a size 8, enthusiastic, no limits on number of times oer visit, good kisser. She does have a lot of tattoos but she was laid back and up for it. She was in the 'im here to please you' attitude. Im vanilla so she was fine.

I did tell her i was recommended by her regular but didnt hint who it was.

Catch her on a slow day as shes very busy fri-sunday.

bensonhedges20

She was a plan B but happened to be available short notice.

I was wary about her having been bored of the game but i got the impression she does this full time and knows she wont be able to do this forever and secondly she had the laid back attitude which most girls lack.

There was no fake oos and ahhs but she didnt say no to any positions. Was a little too nice but i guess that comes with a first visit.

I would return

Offline Problem Child

Interesting. I think I'll put her back on the list and like you have her as a plan B/C. See if she's changed her game.

Offline Dakota

Hi Boredlad,

Like you I have looked for early morning options from AW and none are very obvious.  I guess it depends on how early you wish to meet someone, but I have resorted to placing a reverse booking on AW for early morning meets and on some occasions got between 2 and 4 options for city centre meets.  I tend to be driving through two and therefore choose options further out with easy parking.

A lot of the time you will find the girls bidding on early morning are ladies that are touring and only staying in hotels for a couple of days and are maybe looking to use room that morning before departing.

Worth a shot

D

Offline Boredlad

Thanks for the info guys, I gave Lucy a try. Very attractive nice tits I thought, she did do the ill change into this but and I wouldn't have thought anything of it till I read your posts! Nice suck and doggy fuck is all I was after and more than happy with it! I hadn't thought of the reverse booking, I'll give it a go. Still new to this! Cracking site for info though. Cheers again for replying guys.

chico1000

You might want to try gabriella External Link/Members Only she might be interested I know that she had access to a  place near to the station and certainly did lunch time bookings for regs.