Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The real reason WGs insist on a darkened room . . .  (Read 3205 times)

Offline pumps

Pontiff - banned
"Banning reason: Undesirable entity"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to be one of the funniest banning reasons yet!  :lol:

various reasons for dimming the light I suppose, one just has to insist it stays on, I will complain if I walk into a dimly lit room.

LL

Top tip for you. WG dims the lights as you enter the bedroom with her. You pay WG. She goes to hide funds / pay her dealer / give Sergei his pocket money. You get undressed. Turn that fucking dimmer back up a little, brighten the room up. Seize your opportunity! She comes back in, you're naked. Get down to business before she can get back to that dimmer switch :hi:

willbred

Agree there will be munters or B&S's trying to hide under cover of darkness, but think the main reason is mood-setting. Followed closely by security ( thick curtains/blinds, for example)

Offline azrael

That has to be one of the funniest banning reasons yet!  :lol

Wtf!!! Jeeze only gone for a punt and i miss the party  :dash:  typical of me i guess :hi:

Quesadilla

Okay - in the end it was "Undesirable Entity"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love UKP Admin!

Classic - wonder if his schoolmate will last much longer?  :sarcastic:

Offline purple_t

This has never happened to me

vw

This has never happened to me
That's tempting fate !!!

You never know when the dimmer switches reveal their heads, maybe in your next/1st review.

Offline temudjin

Undesirable entity  :lol: :lol:

I think twat would suffice but im clearly not as eloquent as admin!

Back to the topic.....If a WG turns the lights off, stick it up her arse! "sorry love i couldnt see where i was putting it!"

Offline smiths

. . . well, my theory is threefold. Either:

(a)  they have a visible STI that they don't want you to see (blotches, blemishes, scabs, lesions, warts, secretions etc.);

(b)  they are on their period and they don't want you to see the blood on the condom; or

(c)  they are a post op TS and they want to hide their constructed vagina.

In each case, the reason is negative. My advice: if she insists on a darkened room you should consider walking.

Agree or Disagree?

I have had some WGs over the years work in dark and very dark rooms and I always want to see them clearly as thats what turns me on, a naked woman I can clearly see, so if light isn't forthcoming that's a terminal problem for me.

I also recall Club Lick in Hoe Street (apt :D) Walthamstow and that could be dark when they turned the lights out for the partying to begin, a number of times I was struggling to see much in their, and with a dangerous ladder climb to the loft area it was potentially hazardous as was the piss over-flowing from the toilet that made the floor very slippery. All in all a right shit hole in 2008. :thumbsdown: