Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The real reason WGs insist on a darkened room . . .  (Read 3207 times)

Dave2014

. . . well, my theory is threefold. Either:

(a)  they have a visible STI that they don't want you to see (blotches, blemishes, scabs, lesions, warts, secretions etc.);

(b)  they are on their period and they don't want you to see the blood on the condom; or

(c)  they are a post op TS and they want to hide their constructed vagina.

In each case, the reason is negative. My advice: if she insists on a darkened room you should consider walking.

Agree or Disagree?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Disagree.

I have never had a girl insist on a darkened room.      :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Taggart

The OP forgot to suggest the WG was dog ugly.

Diehard

Normally it's because they  are bait and switchers or about 10 years older than their profile pics!

Hatcher

Disagree.

Nor me  :unknown:

vw

Maybe the pimp has not budgeted for lighting in the price and will receive a formal written warning if lights are used to much.

fredpunter

The OP forgot to suggest the WG was dog ugly.

Or she thinks the punter is

Online OakTree

Disagree.

No! me neither.

If anything I could complain that some have too much lighting. I quite like it slightly low lit, candles even. Having the main light on in a room can be a bit of a mood killer for me.

Dave2014

Good for you. If you put the term "darkened room" in the search function on this website you will see it happens to other punters.

yorkshire123

Disagree.

+1

In fact its usually me that asks for the light to be lowered

tonibell99

The only reason I have been in a darkened room is because they have had the curtains shut (obviously) and it's a shit day outside. With the type of girls I like to meet I like it to be as light as possible.

Offline threechilliman

Disagree.

+1

tcm

Hatcher

Its an added turn on for me to see my cock sliding in and out of the girl's fanny; something that my ex wife and most of my GFs objected to, so I like to have enough light for that.

tonibell99

Its an added turn on for me to see my cock sliding in and out of the girl's fanny; something that my ex wife and most of my GFs objected to, so I like to have enough light for that.
I don't think my ex-wife would like to see my cock sliding in & out of a girls fanny either  :D

Hatcher

I don't think my ex-wife would like to see my cock sliding in & out of a girls fanny either  :D

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline azrael

Nahh none of the above, what it most likely is that your her first or 200th customer of the day and she diesnt want you to see the face she makes whilst your pounding away. You know guys when a girls dead behind the eyes and she's wishing your time ends real quickly and you leave. Im sure we all met one of those wg's

pontiff

Does anyone else feel the OP is a misogynist?

Offline mh

I've encountered dimly lit rooms and there were 3 reasons

1) curtains were drawn because other flats overlook and the low energy light bulbs in use were shite.

2) to cover up a less than perfect body (hers, not mine obviously  :D ) for example flabby stomach when AW images were arranged to show a trim size 8/10 perfect body.

3) In one case the punting bedroom in the flat had no window.

Hatcher

I've encountered dimly lit rooms and there were 3 reasons

1) curtains were drawn because other flats overlook and the low energy light bulbs in use were shite.

2) to cover up a less than perfect body (hers, not mine obviously  :D ) for example flabby stomach when AW images were arranged to show a trim size 8/10 perfect body.

3) In one case the punting bedroom in the flat had no window.

1) acceptable I suppose.

2) Walk for any of these reasons

3) Walk - what kind of room has no window?

:hi:

Offline mh

1) acceptable I suppose.

2) Walk for any of these reasons

3) Walk - what kind of room has no window?

2) How could I tell until after the money had been handed over. It wasn't that bad, just not in the photos and it was my assumption that this was the reason.

3) I was surprised, I wondered whether it was allowed by building controls. But it was a medium sized block of flats and on the ground floor. From the front door there was a step down to the door to this long room with no window but an en-suite bathroom at the end with (if I recall correctly) some light through the glass door to that. But no main window that I could see. The room would have been internal to the block as a whole so it made sense there was no window.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32070.msg497968#msg497968

It was a clean, modern flat, nothing scary.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:52:19 pm by mh »

Dave2014

What a completely baseless and idiotic deduction. Come back when you've lost your baby teeth and have actually done some reviews. Muppet.

Dave2014

dezzatheblue2

. . . well, my theory is threefold. Either:

(a)  they have a visible STI that they don't want you to see (blotches, blemishes, scabs, lesions, warts, secretions etc.);

(b)  they are on their period and they don't want you to see the blood on the condom; or

(c)  they are a post op TS and they want to hide their constructed vagina.

In each case, the reason is negative. My advice: if she insists on a darkened room you should consider walking.

Agree or Disagree?

Never had a girl insist on darkened room,
Maybe it's just you.....

Justanotheruser

There's loads of examples of misogyny on here. Not sure this really fits the bill...

Offline 385North

Maybe WGs that do this are just trying to shave a few pounds of the electricity bill to avoid having to put their prices up. Or perhaps they have a punter that's so physically repulsive they prefer not to look at them  :scare:

Only kidding. It's never happened to me, but I've had WGs moan about the cost of utilities on the flats they rent so maybe my first suggestion isn't too wide of the mark.

vw

Pontiff I prefer not to feel Puntico, but just checking and I don't feel what your on about.  Also back checked his UKP history and seems you he is as misogynistic as you are the pope.

Dave2014

Misogynist

:bomb: Here we go again . . . I've seen newbies with your attitude you come and go on here . . . let's see how long this lasts  :bomb:

I'm having a wager with myself as to what the reason will be (a) multiple accounts, (b) previously banned, (c) troll, (d) etc. etc. . . .  :bomb:

Dave2014

Pontiff I prefer not to feel Puntico, but just checking and I don't feel what your on about.  Also back checked his UKP history and seems you he is as misogynistic as you are the pope.

:thumbsup: cheers VW  :thumbsup:

pontiff

I suspect hatred of women and psych problems. Night night

vw

Said Pontiff the misanthropist or inverted misanthropist.

vw

I'm having a wager with myself as to what the reason will be (a) multiple accounts, (b) previously banned, (c) troll, (d) etc. etc. . . .  :bomb:
Feminazi has been popular today, 20p on that !

pontiff

:bomb: Here we go again . . . I've seen newbies with your attitude you come and go on here . . . let's see how long this lasts  :bomb:

My sympathies
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:58:44 pm by pontiff »

Dave2014

Being disrespectful to UKP members is a banning offence. Night night . . .

(wouldn't be surprised if this blatant troll is something to do with AmyAura 6ft: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64786.0)

pontiff

Dave2014

Feminazi has been popular today, 20p on that !

DEFINITELY a Feminazi . . .

No legit UKP member joins up only a few days before and then starts trolling members. I've seen it all before.

pontiff

Do grow up. Are you a truck driver?

Offline 385North

School's out for half-term isn't it?

Type_O_Negative

Darkened room acts like camouflage. I think prossie just doesn't want to see how some punters are handsome... Sad but true...

vw

DEFINITELY a Feminazi . . .

No legit UKP member joins up only a few days before and then starts trolling members. I've seen it all before.
Gone !

Quesadilla

You too, idiot. No reviews: no credibility.

+1 must be silly season with school hols coming to an end.  :sarcastic:

Only had darkened rooms a couple of times - one definitely to hide the extra stone in weight since profile pics were taken,  the other for a b2b massage where it legitimately added to the relaxed mood.

Dave2014

+1 must be silly season with school hols coming to an end.  :sarcastic:

Only had darkened rooms a couple of times - one definitely to hide the extra stone in weight since profile pics were taken,  the other for a b2b massage where it legitimately added to the relaxed mood.

In my experience, it is more common in rub and tug shops. They seem to all have dimmer switches on the pretext of it being an 'holistic' and 'relaxing' experience - why then they only reach for them when they are getting their kit off for a B2B I do not know  :unknown:

Dave2014

Okay - in the end it was "Undesirable Entity"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love UKP Admin!

Offline cueball

Disagree.

I'm another one agreeing with Jimmy here

Offline mh

What a completely baseless and idiotic deduction. Come back when you've lost your baby teeth and have actually done some reviews. Muppet.

Pontiff - banned
"Banning reason: Undesirable entity"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: