Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilywhitexx - Edinburgh  (Read 2086 times)

24 review(s) for lilywhitexx (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I know Lily is popular and has been reviewed quite a few times but not for a little while that I can see so thought I would update.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Caught up with Lily after a VERY long absence. Probably well over two years ago.
To be honest I hadn't returned because I didn't think she was that good looking but the room I saw her in was very dark.

All comms by email till the booking was made on AW then address and contact details were sent. No problem finding the place and not left hanging around. I was even a little early. Modern(ish) flat in an otherwise older area of Edinburgh.

So glad I decided to return. She's a very, very pretty young lady with a nice, slim body (Mummy tummy but that didn't bother me). Wearing a short, sexy little summer dress.  :thumbsup:

All listed services delivered with enthusiasm. Never felt rushed and she was always open to suggestions (even had some of her own).

I certainly wont be leaving it so long to return next time.

RandyF

I certainly wont be leaving it so long to return next time.

Arggh  :rolleyes: guess she's decided not to quit after all.  She seemed pretty certain he was out, just couple months ago...

Prices are back down to more managanble rates.  Some good news for Edinburgh punters then  :drinks: , maybe she'll even come tour G1 again.

Gb7

Lily is not only a good looking woman but also very interesting and great company.
You will find it hard to find better in Edinburgh.
Spent some of my best hours with Lily over a period of a couple of months earlier this year.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Wee hiccup Randz, can't keep a girl down for long. There's surely numerous puns there right?

Offline solway

Is your B&B offer still on Lily ?

Offline seeker

When are you going to visit GLASGOW :unknown:
You've been on my holistic for a long time .

Isjustlookingforfun2

Glad to see a good honest review of this girl.