Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How stupid can you get? But it's quite funny.  (Read 1786 times)

Offline MagpieJohn

My stepson is in the army, based just outside Edinburgh where he stays with his girlfriend. I obviously can't say too much but he's recently been posted abroad.
About a month before he went he apparently went for a punt in a notorious area of Edinburgh and parked in a time restricted street and yes he got a parking ticket. Instead of paying at the time he just ignored it. After he'd gone abroad a letter comes through the door for the unpaid penalty charge stating time and place of the offence which the girlfriend recognised. Added to that he contacted the wg on a contract phone for which his girlfriend gets the bill and lo and behold at the same date and time as the penalty charge is an itemised call to Sasha.
I always knew he wasn't the brightest of blokes but never realised just how stupid he is, lol.

Offline Mansell

So, "how not to do it" in one easy lesson. I presume his girlfriend is now his ex-girlfriend ?

shengfan

My stepson is in the army, based just outside Edinburgh where he stays with his girlfriend. I obviously can't say too much but he's recently been posted abroad.
About a month before he went he apparently went for a punt in a notorious area of Edinburgh and parked in a time restricted street and yes he got a parking ticket. Instead of paying at the time he just ignored it. After he'd gone abroad a letter comes through the door for the unpaid penalty charge stating time and place of the offence which the girlfriend recognised. Added to that he contacted the wg on a contract phone for which his girlfriend gets the bill and lo and behold at the same date and time as the penalty charge is an itemised call to Sasha.
I always knew he wasn't the brightest of blokes but never realised just how stupid he is, lol.

What a great stepfather you are.

sentinel

Let's hope he doesn't get to read this post.

He'll know straightaway that it's about him as well as the identity of the guy who posted it !

Offline MagpieJohn

So, "how not to do it" in one easy lesson. I presume his girlfriend is now his ex-girlfriend ?

Actually no. Although I believe she did express her displeasure shall we say.

Offline MagpieJohn

Let's hope he doesn't get to read this post.

He'll know straightaway that it's about him as well as the identity of the guy who posted it !
I would hope that if he read this forum he'd have had more sense in the first place.

Offline johnny34

How did she 'recognise' the area? Is she an ex WG.

Offline MagpieJohn

How did she 'recognise' the area? Is she an ex WG.
No, just relatively local.

Offline foreverchanges

I'm curious what the "notorious area"  of Edinbugh is...not that I've ever had many punts up there as some of you will know. :D

Offline Tiger63

Used to go down to Leith when I worked there in the late 80s...always girls available...but they were a bit rough.
There was an area near some army barracks that was popular to take girls to but cant remember where it was

Offline Boundless

Too many schoolboy errors there to count.

I hope he's not in the intelligence core!

Offline Highlander

+1 I reckon he means Leith as well.

Offline foreverchanges

+1 I reckon he means Leith as well.

I thought he meant Niddrie or Craigmillar!!...I thought Leith had gone upmarket since the early 90s.

Perhaps he parked on London Street and popped into the sauna...nothing else to park there for.

Offline MagpieJohn

Actually, looking on Google maps, it's only about half a mile north of Waverley station. I only say notorious as the girlfriend was suspicious when she found out where he'd parked and she lives several miles outside of Edinburgh. So I assume the street is well known for wg's.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:38:41 pm by MagpieJohn »

Offline foreverchanges

Back in more tolerant times in Edinburgh before the arrival of Police Scotland there was even a designated area of the city where street walkers were tolerated firstly on Coburg Street and then Salamander Street...both in the Leith area