Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Fox  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Pally

Offline Slaine

I've emailed her a few times now for a meet and she's not even read them.

There's a thread on here saying she never replies, shame cos i'd love to bury myself in all that titflesh  :yahoo:

Offline Slaine

.. another thing is after checking her profile to see is she's logged in recently to AW, which she has today, and still not read my emails
Hidden Image/Members Only

She's now in Bristol  :dash:

Strange thing is, see where she's been accessing the site from today. Weird as she seems to have plenty or reviews to suggest she's genuine.

Hidden Image/Members Only

So yesterday she was in Sunderland now today Bristol. She states she travels a lot on her profile, but really that much??? :unknown:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:37:25 pm by Slaine »

Offline Slaine

She's showing as being in Newcastle today. Will send another email for a booking tomorrow and see where that gets me..

Will give up if that's not read and replied to  :dash:

Offline portable

Doesn't reply to emails, possibly accessing from Spain, doesn't know which city she's in, and to top it all, no phone number either. Yet 90 feedback? Weird. Hope she's legit though, and does tour Newcastle (or is going to be based here?)

Just noticed the link to a review when she had a different name. Legit, but neutral review... mmmm time will tell.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:11:29 pm by portable »

dough_boy

now back in London within a few hours of stating she is in Newcastle
Deffo fake profile here.

I have also sent a few emails to her last time she stated she was in Middlesbrough, same thing happened then within a few hours she was back in London and deleted email without reading it.

Offline Slaine

Doesn't reply to emails, possibly accessing from Spain, doesn't know which city she's in, and to top it all, no phone number either. Yet 90 feedback? Weird. Hope she's legit though, and does tour Newcastle (or is going to be based here?)

Just noticed the link to a review when she had a different name. Legit, but neutral review... mmmm time will tell.

She's got a number showing on her profile +447553103959

Might give her a bell and see if I can make sense of her weird movements

Offline Slaine

Just spoken to her and she's really nice and friendly on the phone. I told her I was dying to get my hands on those tits and she had a laugh and thanked me  :D

She says she's coming back next month so I asked her to keep an eye out for my emails.