Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy diane, Llanedryn  (Read 1000 times)

gunter75

Hi, All

Talking about amazing oral (without)
Any you boys remember sexy Diane?

About a size 20 bbw, covered in tatts,about 40ish?
Real sexy girl, very accomadating,

Can't find her anywhere anymore.
Thought she might be in a palour or summit.

Cheers lads.

Offline HughJardon

Fuck me Gunter, bit of a lad aint you with the old Size 20s.

If it floats your boat Game on  :D

gunter75

Fuck me Gunter, bit of a lad aint you with the old Size 20s.

If it floats your boat Game on  :D

Lol! Hugh,

Trust me mate, she was amazing! 

God, she truly enjoyed her job, had a hours meet was there for nearly 2! And no extra cost.

Was a gorgeous looking lady, so easy going,really went the extra mile mate,

I really appreciate that, I suppose the juice for in meets is not only the comms, and setting it up,but giving the WG pleasure! 

Even took her out too!  :kissgirl:

Offline HughJardon

Variation is the spice of life, if she triggers your sexytime buttons then go get her mate

Might be worth checking the backpages or a few of the brothels, or just wait it out until her profile re-surfaces. The thing Ive learned most about punting is patience "Ive been waiting 6 years for Corel to get back on the saddle"

(Corel = Hot girl amazing body face, filthy as they come)  :angelgirl:

gunter75

Variation is the spice of life, if she triggers your sexytime buttons then go get her mate

Might be worth checking the backpages or a few of the brothels, or just wait it out until her profile re-surfaces. The thing Ive learned most about punting is patience "Ive been waiting 6 years for Corel to get back on the saddle"

(Corel = Hot girl amazing body face, filthy as they come)  :angelgirl:

Thanks for the advice Hugh, hopefully she'll pop up again,

Corel, she sounds one hell of a perfect combination! 
I bet she was very addictive, hope you find her mate.

Offline secret_man

Diane from the flats opposite the Maelpha? Yeah I saw her. She was the one with 2 mattresses on her bed so it was like fucking on the sinking titanic!

I will say she was enthusiastic... My only issue is I had to tell her to give me a condom. After loads of playing around she was begging me to fuck her and I wasn't covered. She was actively telling me to just carry on and fuck her and I was like ... No, I need protection. I never saw her again but I did text her when completely out of options a while after. She was in a relationship and had got out of the game. Funny thing was she wanted me to text her all the details of what we did the dirty cow! You could tell she loved it hahaha. She did gush like Dan yr Ogof caves too.

Beauty is a very subjective thing... but by no means in my definition was she an oil painting. More of a finger painting.

gunter75

Diane from the flats opposite the Maelpha? Yeah I saw her. She was the one with 2 mattresses on her bed so it was like fucking on the sinking titanic!

I will say she was enthusiastic... My only issue is I had to tell her to give me a condom. After loads of playing around she was begging me to fuck her and I wasn't covered. She was actively telling me to just carry on and fuck her and I was like ... No, I need protection. I never saw her again but I did text her when completely out of options a while after. She was in a relationship and had got out of the game. Funny thing was she wanted me to text her all the details of what we did the dirty cow! You could tell she loved it hahaha. She did gush like Dan yr Ogof caves too.

Beauty is a very subjective thing... but by no means in my definition was she an oil painting. More of a finger painting.

That was her! Yes I think she was new to the game and a bit naive, felt a tad sorry for her,  God what a woman!
Nice secluded block of flats too, lovely private location, god anything went down with her! She was a class, loved bareback sex, her appetite for sex was unreal! 
Very easy going lass though, cant believe she's outta the job, she loved it.

Only thing was she never did anal with me, I'd be shagging her doggy and looking at them tats above her arse and wishing I could sink in it! 

Did you try?

Ah Cmon she want that bad!   Those gorgeous eyes,and what a rack! The twins I used to call um!

She luved a bit of text sex, sent me some amazing pics of her!

Blimey mate you wanna see my misses, fart and give us a clue comes to mind if I wanna find her hole!

Cheers for the info budd, the search continues......

Offline secret_man

Nah she was nervous of anal but she did let me rim her and finger her ass. Think i got 2 in there.

gunter75

Nah she was nervous of anal but she did let me rim her and finger her ass. Think i got 2 in there.

Wow!

Lucky guy, compared to the WG's today, she leaves them standing still.

Do you agree?

Maybe it's me being a bit cynical in my old age lol!

Been corrupted by asains and other robots I've had to see!

Thanks for reply mate, 
Memories .....

Offline secret_man

I just checked and she logged into aw a couple of weeks ago so she must be curious lol

Sent her an email!

gunter75

I just checked and she logged into aw a couple of weeks ago so she must be curious lol

Sent her an email!

Bloody hell, how you find her on there?
Thought she was  still on the scene ,she really loved the job, never met a punt like her, 

You agree Secret M? 

Thanks for the reply mate.....

variety69

Thought she was  still on the scene ,she really loved the job, never met a punt like her, 

You agree Secret M? 

Thanks for the reply mate.....

She logged on right now?

sexy_diane   
Rating: 1      

Offline secret_man

She replied - She dips in and out. She is back with her Partner but he works Sunday though Thursday so is available them days.

I think she said £40 for 30 mins.

I doubt I will be going but I hope this is the news you wanted!

gunter75

She replied - She dips in and out. She is back with her Partner but he works Sunday though Thursday so is available them days.

I think she said £40 for 30 mins.

I doubt I will be going but I hope this is the news you wanted!

Thanks mate, appricate the effort, what a great find this site is for us fellow punters, doubt if i'll be going there if there's a man on the scene, I do enough ducking and diving in secret as it is! She's a good punt though lads, I couldn't find her on AW?