Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need a punt, Max £60 for half an hour, London girl with a nice ass  (Read 1328 times)

Atillathehun11

I'm willing to spend max £60 for half an hour, I know that's a stretch but I hav  found a couple of girls but still not sure who to go with. looking for a slim girl with a big ass and shaped booty. Can you guys recommend me someone around the London area, the closer to Central the better but any girl in London with my requests is fine.

Offline KentAde

I'm willing to spend max £60 for half an hour, I know that's a stretch but I hav  found a couple of girls but still not sure who to go with. looking for a slim girl with a big ass and shaped booty. Can you guys recommend me someone around the London area, the closer to Central the better but any girl in London with my requests is fine.

Think the 'search' button on here and AW is your friend!  :dash:

Offline pumps

Here you go External Link/Members Only

Enjoy!!

mastershifu

External Link/Members Only

Atillathehun11 dont forget to post a review  :D  :lol:

Offline pumps

Heres another well within your budget,  Ass; nice enough right?

Dick4snowqueens

Heres another  well within your budget,  Ass; nice enough right?

:vomit:  :vomit:
Bareback on offer :bomb:

LL

One-post-wonders need to ask nicely. It's as if James999 had asked us for a recommendation. Can you imagine? :D

Offline joleph

This thread is priceless.

Seriously though, anyone found someone with a great ass for £100 or less for a half-hour?

and by great ass I mean that super toned, tight ass and thigh-gap combo. Or 'the heartbreaker' as I like to call it.

Examples:

Actually there are so many on that page!

Best I can find is this girl:

or

but they never answer their phones.

Offline kefcseries

In a moment of weakness (bearing in mind I have punted with her before, check reviews) I contacted Anita Blonde a few weeks ago, got a reply via text almost instantly. Didn't follow up and see her but I'm sure you can arrange a meet easily enough.

mastershifu

This thread is priceless.

Seriously though, anyone found someone with a great ass for £100 or less for a half-hour?

and by great ass I mean that super toned, tight ass and thigh-gap combo. Or 'the heartbreaker' as I like to call it.

Examples:

Actually there are so many on that page!

or

1 positive out of 11 reviews in total between the 2 of them on here. How dumb do you think we are Anita,Antonia, or their pimp.

Online The_Don

or

That's a good thing going by the reviews here