Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Record number of names on one AdultWork profile?  (Read 743 times)

johnnyboy61

Came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Name of profile: larisa 4you
Then: Hi boys my name is Kasandra
Signs off: with love Bianca x

So has anyone seen a profile with more than three names?

Offline Longlife

Can't say I have but what a nice arse.

Offline mh

Can't say I have but what a nice arse.

+1 to that. Body stocking, mmmmmmm.

Not only is she confused about her name, but also her location - "Southampton", you know the one near Harrow...  :wackogirl:

Offline SamLP

I think she's covering her angles so it doesn't count as B&S, so when a punter arrives he'll meet wither Larisa, Kassandra or Bianca depending on who's free at the time.
Clever girl  :D

Either that or she has a split personality disorder, so you could potentially have a foursome for the price of a normal punt  :drinks:

raylondoner

We should always make a point of mentioning the girl's name when leaving feedback on AW, even if it's as brief as ''Sadie is a good fuck''  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

We should always make a point of mentioning the girl's name when leaving feedback on AW, even if it's as brief as ''Sadie is a good fuck''  :hi:
:thumbsup: True indeed. It's often revealing to scroll further down their fb and note if the name has switched

The happy one

So that's three girls who have used the profile that we can work out

Mind you yes she has got a very cute back side

Would love to see the rest of her

But then to actually meet the girl from the photos I would have to fly to Bulgaria or Romania as it has to be a bait and switch