Sugar Babies

Author Topic: StunningYaya  (Read 817 times)

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After plan A fail I thought I would tick oriental off the bucket list  ;)
Phoned at lunchtime and asked if free any time this afternoon, agreed on 2 o'clock,  :yahoo:
quick shower and shave and head over there bang on 2pm.  :cool:
Standing at door phoning for flat no. and get told to wait 10-15 minutes as she is not ready yet  (i.e. last guy is still pumping her)   :dash:
No thanks  :diablo:

Sat nearby with fingers crossed trying to get an alternative short notice booking (no chance )  :mad:
as yaya was plan B, when sure enough at 10 past an elderly gent leaves the premises .

Think I will have a wee trip to Edinburgh for my next punt and keep the saunas as plan B :drinks:

Pretty sure I would have been called in while her pussy was still warm and left to wait even longer for her to clean and freshen up  :vomit:

Offline raymcfarland

It's when she leads you into the bedroom and starts wet-wiping her fanny that's the worst! That weird French bird did that to me. She has a knock-up en-suite in the bedroom, She sat on the bog, door (and legs) wide open cleaning herself up from the last guy. It went downhill from there.  :mad:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline J_H

Tried to get hold of her a while back - nightmare. Emailed texted and phone - stillwaiting for a reply.

Stunner too, that's the pity.

Offline muffherwell91

Usually a bad sign... Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

Offline mr small

reviews on here confirmed she was genuine,