Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW+ALEXXANDRA - Glasgow  (Read 1608 times)

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Glasgow - Ibrox
£100 1 hour.
Photos genuine and up to date
Age 18
5’0” size 6.
Romanian.

Positives
Pretty looking girl.
Friendly enough.
Allows lots of fingering.
Wet pussy.
Good tight shag.
Great young body. Lovely ass.
Negatives
No kissing.
No owo or cim.

Wouldn't see her again.
If your just looking to shag a wee pretty teen then she's ok.

Offline raymcfarland

OWO is a must for me. I don't know why they advertise it and then don't put out. (Unless I guess, you have a cheesy dick). Been caught out just the once myself. it's best to confirm it's available before you make the trip.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline caffineaddict

Offline Courtney

Has kissing on her likes :-S

....not to mention A-levels, CIM, Facials, Fisting (receiving, ooh ouch!, usually only fat blobs that offer that! LOL)............... I'm sceptical.

JazzMan

....not to mention A-levels, CIM, Facials, Fisting (receiving, ooh ouch!, usually only fat blobs that offer that! LOL)............... I'm sceptical.

Think they just ticked all the boxes.

Offline mordin1234

Shame about no OWO or CIM, I was thinking about trying her but I might just go for a quickie if she doesnt do any of those.

Was she dressed nicely? What about her English?

cheers

Offline Dime

Shame about no OWO or CIM, I was thinking about trying her but I might just go for a quickie if she doesnt do any of those.

Was she dressed nicely? What about her English?

cheers
On her AW profile it says "my English may be poor but.." so I'm guessing it is basic, which is a negative for me as I don't speak fluent Romanian. However,  as Jazzman points out  she is ok if you just want to shag a tight teen. I'm actually tempted to book her now.

Offline The_Rose_age

She is what I call hot tight little body very very petite about 5 foot and nothing to fault looks wise
English not great but who cares
But service pish poor as usual from Romanians
But fuck if she was hot !