Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester: Rebecca the lousy liar with the instant "sick child"  (Read 1644 times)

Online Colston36

This lady is quite a piece of work. She is at External Link/Members Only.

She was on my list because - well, have a look. She is now off my list because she fucked me around - in the most mysterious fashion.

I had come from hours away to see her. No less that 11 emails had been exchanged over a week. They covered what I wanted - in detail - with her acceptance.  They even went into the fact that we'd corresponded before plus such esoteric matters as how much her girl friend charges for hard sports. (Very cheap).

I was to see her at 7.30. She had said no problem. Then when I get off at Piccadilly station I get this weird message sent at 5. 18 when I was on the train. "Did you want to book a session, darling?"

Uh???? WTF???? I rang up. Number not answering of course. I said, "What d'you mean did I want a session? That's why I'm here. That's why I've come all this way."

No contact at all. No doubt she had something better come up.

Then we had some exchanges via email. The most hilarious was a claim that she had a sick child so I shouldn't complain. Yeah, right. She suddenly gets a sick child after 5.15 ... when she asked did I want a session ... and when her "available today" sign was up all day.

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "total unadulterated bullshit".

Offline mh

That's not a link to her profile, it's a link to a hotlist that only the logged in person can see.

Offline hungrypunt

the link is trying to get to your hot list, not the actual WG page

vw

the link is trying to get to your hot list, not the actual WG page
Yes we would need your adult work password to see your hotlist.  Its a shame you cannot share them on AW that would be a useful feature !

Hatcher

Which Rebecca is it?

This one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first one doesn't interest me in the slightest (no fucking) and the second one has a really bad set of fake tits  :scare:

Offline cueball

Op, you need to sort the link or at least five us her proper aw name so we can search it. All we've got is some bird called Rebecca from Manchester is shit

Offline OakTree

Strange! He was still on line for well over an hour after he posted his review. So I would imagine he's seen the replies.

Unless he clarifies this, it's totally pointless.

pieman

worse than pointless, as a genuine lady could get unwanted bad press

Offline mh

Hatcher

Is "he" trying to trash Nichola's competition but made a hash of it?

Or is 'he' in fact Nichola?

Offline hungrypunt

Which Rebecca is it?

This one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first one doesn't interest me in the slightest (no fucking) and the second one has a really bad set of fake tits  :scare:

Possibly 2567802 as he states hard water sports and her lesbo friend and her profile states both these facts...but you never know

Hatcher

Possibly 2567802 as he states hard water sports and her lesbo friend and her profile states both these facts...but you never know

Hah - whatever mistress she is, it ain't school mistress. "Toliet slave" and "Hummillation" Fuck me! :lol:

Offline cueball

I see we never got the proper link.

Are we meant to avoid every lass called rebecca in Manchester then now?

Or

Do we treat this review as bin fodder?