Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one recently met Hotxxalexa of Coventry?  (Read 8648 times)

Offline Murphy54

Her profile came back to live.

I saw this last night. I have a job in Coventy today and was looking for a lunchtime punt.
The profile seems strange with no pictures or prices. Maybe Alexa is still building it but there's no contact number either.
 Is it really Alexa? Or has someone taken it over, profile says "NEW FRIENDS FROM ALEXA"
Does anyone have her number and could PM me with it?
Thanks.
Murphy
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:08:32 am by Murphy54 »

Offline saf1976

I noticed as well but only as her profile is in my favorites. I didn't take much notice though as it looked like it was to advertise others.

Ahh what id do to have those oiled up thighs on top of me ...

willbred

Like Scouser above, I have received an email letting me know she has hung up her prossie knickers......one of the best IMHO  :( :( :(

+1. The image of her in a latex catwoman mask performing tie & tease on me is one permanently burnt on my brain

Offline robzombie898

It seems that Demi and her friends are calling it a day as well...What a great loss for Coventry.

Demi & Alexa were by far the best ladies I've met in Coventry.

Offline Plumbersmait

Real shame about the girls not coming back to Coventry. Always reliable .

Offline saf1976

It seems that Demi and her friends are calling it a day as well...What a great loss for Coventry.

Demi & Alexa were by far the best ladies I've met in Coventry.

How do you know this?

Offline ScouserRod

I would be interested to know where the info that Demi was leaving Coventry came from ??
I e-mailed her before she returned home earlier in the week and she replied that she looked forward to meeting up next year !!

Offline robzombie898

I got this news from Demi herself, spoke to her when she was here last and she suggested that this might be the group's last trip.

It would be great if she's still back in the new year though.

Offline saf1976

I got this news from Demi herself, spoke to her when she was here last and she suggested that this might be the group's last trip.

It would be great if she's still back in the new year though.

Cheers Rob

Such a blow. They have always been here since I started punting regularly. The main members, especially Susan, Alexa and Demi were great but they'd also have some great short termers as well. 4 of my top 10 punts have been here.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I do hope they return. They are the Coventry bankers

Offline robzombie898

Any reviews on her?  External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure whether she's part of the group but her prices seem rather high...

velocity

willbred

over priced not good as them

Yep, OWO extra £20, She's barely got off the fuckin plane let alone got any feedback ( whatever that's worth)   :timeout:

velocity

I would have never spend her that money. I will rather wait Demi's team to come back

smithie1000

Yep, OWO extra £20, She's barely got off the fuckin plane let alone got any feedback ( whatever that's worth)   :timeout:

I HATE THE PERFECT PICTURES................. :dash:

velocity

True, Sucking our hard worked money... A friend of mine who mistakenly went to her is regretting now.. very poor service indeed as he reported

smithie1000

True, Sucking our hard worked money... A friend of mine who mistakenly went to her is regretting now.. very poor service indeed as he reported
If I use AW now without any recommendations I need to see there verified picture.  :rolleyes:

velocity

Absolutely right. I will advise other friends let us value our hard worked money.. do not throw it....

smithie1000

Absolutely right. I will advise other friends let us value our hard worked money.. do not throw it....
+1

Offline robzombie898

Absolutely agree. I hope the other girls are back soon...

Offline ScouserRod

Demi is back in Coventry and Adelle has been here for a week or so.
So much for them supposedly calling it a day !!!

Offline licker

over priced not good as them

Hi

I visited her and thought she was very good, great tie & tease, very clean, and a lovely lass

L

Offline saf1976

Keep seeing this thread bumped and each time clicking hoping that she's come back  :(

velocity

velocity

pakguy

Bad news. I saw Bridget recently, good as usual. She told me that Alexa had left their group and they were looking for a new girl to join their group.

Offline ScouserRod

I got the same info from Demi that Alexa was very unlikely to return and they were looking for a replacement.

velocity

What happened to her, have they told you if she has quited for good? or she has relocated to another area?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:50:37 am by velocity »

Offline ScouserRod

From what I gather she has quit for good-not working elsewhere-and has gone back home permanently.
No reason given. Probably just had enough of the "commute" ?

velocity

velocity

This is the drought season in Coventry, all the Czech girls of Busty Demi have disappeared, Hot Alexa is retired, what is left for Coventry any way, a punch of poor Romanians, and over rated English girls.

I hope that Hot Alexa to come back

velocity

Good News

Hot Alexa is thinking to come back soon.... she confirmed to me by email... she is looking for her own accomodation

Offline saf1976

Good News

Hot Alexa is thinking to come back soon.... she confirmed to me by email... she is looking for her own accomodation

Music to my ears ... well, dick, anyway

Offline meshmesh1

velocity

who needs to see poor services from oldbury any more Alexa is very dear

Offline robzombie898

We have a new Czech girl in town  :yahoo: :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

I'm scheduled to see her on Saturday. If someone does see her in the meantime, please do drop by here and leave a line or two.

Offline saf1976

I'm scheduled to see her on Saturday. If someone does see her in the meantime, please do drop by here and leave a line or two.

I have been keeping an eye on her. Judging from the prices i'm guessing shes not based in Lower Ford Street?

She looks nice though.

Report back when you've seen her, would do me very nicely for next week

Dodo

She looks fuckin gorgeous and what a lovely arse........look forward to your review.

Motoxnut77

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 11:09:57 am by Motoxnut77 »

Motoxnut77

She's lower ford street, think I may have to treat myself

Offline saf1976

I wilted and went to see Vanessa tonight after seeing she was in LFS.

Anyway, I think we had met previously. I asked her if it was her first time in Coventry and she said she was here 4 years ago. So i'm fairly certain it is her although I think she was here for a short while.

She is as per the pictures. Having looked again through the gallery the last 2 are most like her.

Her body is fantastic. It looked even better naked. She has a very lean firm waist and pert pear shaped baubles.

The best part with her though is the eye contact and her pouty lips.

I opted to finish with a hand job and I couldn't stop eyeing her up. Lots of eye contact, suggestive pouting, her long tossled hair over her body. When she started to lick her lips I shot over the carefully placed kitchen towel and on to my shoulder.  :D

I only went for half hour so not sure if she is into massage. Maybe worth checking if you book.

She did say she may not be back for a while as she is a student. So get in now if she appeals.

Her English is ok but good enough.

Bit of a mumbled review I appreciate. Looks body and service all good though is the summary.

Offline ScouserRod

If you don't mind me asking Saf-was she in the flat that Busty Demi's group use ??(That's if you have been there previously!)
Or a different flat in that complex ?

Offline saf1976

If you don't mind me asking Saf-was she in the flat that Busty Demi's group use ??(That's if you have been there previously!)
Or a different flat in that complex ?

Yes, exact same flat as Alexa and co used.

Offline ScouserRod

Thanks Saf-will put her on my "To Do" list !!

Offline robzombie898

I met Venessa yesterday as scheduled and I am pleased to say that it was indeed a delightful punt. :yahoo:

I would say the pictures are fairly accurate (8/10). She's got a cracking body and the minor flaws are more than made up for by her amazing attitude. She's enthusiastic and willing to please. The quality of the service was good. I did ask about owo and got a polite NO.

Overall, I would rate her an 8/10 and would certainly pay her a visit when she's here next.

The only negative is the price when compared with Demi or Alexa and possibly her English which isn't as fluent.

Motoxnut77

Looks like there's another new girl there too. Say's she works with Vanessa.. Ivett blonde, who looks very nice..  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline saf1976

Looks like there's another new girl there too. Say's she works with Vanessa.. Ivett blonde, who looks very nice..  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Cheers for the tip. I had seen the pics but assumed too good to be true. I will check her out at the end of the week but if anyone gets chance to before then give us an update.