Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Prices  (Read 1436 times)

Offline FF2019

Is it me or do rates seem to be creeping up??

Half an hour used to be £40 now your looking at £70/£80
£120 plus for golden pussy

Cb76

Recession and all that, austerity....maybe if the Great Leader/Dictator gets the chance of another vote prices will go down....but seriously yeah prices are higher, amazing how many try dictate £150 a pm hour.

Offline muffherwell91

Some of the more popular WG’s have increased their prices, however, their clients wages are either staying the same or indeed going down. It’s a risky strategy, however, the in demand girls will probably see no decrease in punters willing to pay their asking price. Personally, if the service is good, I don’t mind paying a slight increase.

Offline mr small

Have only ever paid £100 - £120 ph, will consider £130ph wg's but no intention of paying any more than that.  :scare:

May give these girls a try when they have 'special offers'  :kissgirl:

RandyF

Is it me or do rates seem to be creeping up??

Half an hour used to be £40 now your looking at £70/£80
£120 plus for golden pussy

When and where were you seeing those 40/70/80 quid AW profiles then mate?  Fife?

In Glasgow 10 years ago a reasonable indie hoor would be 120/130 ph.

5 years ago with AW dominating, a reasonable hoor would be 120/130 ph.

Today, I don't pump any of them from AW, but I bet if I asked 5 guys on here for their one top recommendation, let's say Taz, Chico, Pilgrim, DG, Seeker - so that we'd have hoors from all corners of the marker, gypos included and then averaged out the price - it'd be 120/130 ph.

My salaries increased a lot in those 10 years (unfortunately so have the outgoings), but in real terms the price of a Glasgow hoor has decreased...

Offline elihd

£60 hh is max I would spend in the UK

RandyF

£60 hh is max I would spend in the UK

Surely that must rule out the majority of the most well reviewed hoors in the whole central belt, though?

Cb76

Surely that must rule out the majority of the most well reviewed hoors in the whole central belt, though?

£60 HH is only going to get either a total skank or a Romanian and sometimes a total newbie. I have struck gold over years with some girls who have been wet behind the ear and charged far too low but if want a decent punt you do need to pay.

This site is fantastic for honest reviews rather than the false/fear reviews on aw.

Offline seeker

I'll pay 60 to 70 hh happily for a well reviewed girl
80hh for some one really good I've met before ,but not a regular.
90hh as a oneoff curiosity, variety shag for a touring wg
100th  they can go Fuck off. :lol:
I only do hh  banging sessions now.

Offline willie loman

Prices in the saunas haven't changed for about 5 years, and are now fairly priced.