Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria20Anita - Swindon  (Read 1595 times)

3 review(s) for xx Anita21 xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Just Some Bloke

External Link/Members Only

I booked 2 hours with Anita at the weekend. Not a good experience - lots of timewasting and after the first hour her attitude turned totally negative as she tried to get me to leave early.

Comms

Initial communications were good. I contacted her by text to make arrangements. Replies were quickly received and to the point.

Anita directs you to the junction of two streets in a residential area in Swindon old town and asks you to call her from there. The area felt safe enough in the afternoon. Parking could be a problem as it is all residents permit parking in the surrounding streets but I knew of a street with no parking restrictions about 5 minutes away and walked from there.

I arrived a few minutes early and called her as requested. She asked me to wait a few minutes as was still in the shower. There were a few people about, it didn't feel particularly discreet hanging about. A couple of minutes later the door of a flat across the street opened and I saw a man leaving. Anita stood in the doorway beckoning me across from where I was waiting.

About Anita

Anita is in her early 20s, slim with a fairly pretty face. 7/10. Her adultwork profile pictures are definitely of her although she no longer has the red hair shown on her public profile pictures, instead it is longer and her natural black colour. The pictures in her private gallery are more accurate.

The Punt

Anita was fully clothed in a not particularly flattering pair of leggings and tight tiger print top. Greeted me with a handshake (!) and then a quick kiss on the lips. She invited me in and sat me down on the sofa. I got the paperwork out of the way and she offered me a drink. I asked for water. She then sat herself in a chair several feet away from me and lit up a cigarette saying there was no rush as we had 2 hours. I was starting to think I'd made a mistake but I'd already given her the money so just had to make the best of it. We chatted and I let her finish her cigarette. She wanted to keep talking but I suggested we go through to the bedroom and we could talk more there.

I finally got her into the bedroom and moved in close for a kiss. Kissing was closed mouth and not particularly enthusiastic. She removed her leggings and top to reveal matching bra and panties underneath which really did look rather good. I undressed too and joined her on the bed. More closed mouth kissing ensued before I asked her to remove her bra. "Don't touch my tits as I don't like it when people play with them" she said - not  a good start. I asked if I could kiss and suck on them gently which she did allow. My hands moved to her panties and I began to rub at her which elicited gentle moaning. I asked if she liked being licked which she seemed quite enthusiastic about so removing her panties I went down on her. She was happy for me to play with her pussy but no fingers inside. She seemed to enjoy the reverse oral and after a while asked if I liked toys. I said yes and she produced a small vibrator from her bedside cabinet and applied it to her clit while I continued to masturbate her and giver her oral until she came.

Now it was my turn. Anita produced a condom and then wanking me until I was hard, she applied it to me with her mouth and then proceeded to give me some pretty good covered oral. After a while of this she mounted me in cowgirl and we began to fuck. The sex was fairly good and we moved from cowgirl to missionary to doggy. I then lost my erection so we took a breather for a few minutes before she got me hard again and then I mounted her again in missionary and fucked her to orgasm.

At this point we were about 50 minutes into the 2 hour booking. She asked if I wanted a shower to cool down and I said in a minute after I had a short rest. She asked If I minded if she took one and I said fine. When she returned from the shower, she handed me a towel and I went to take one. On my return I found her back in the lounge fully dressed again, cigarette in hand and on the phone to Sky trying to get her broadband fixed. She asked me to dress if I was going to join her in the lounge. WTF!

I got dressed and sat back on the sofa where I had more water. I figured we could go for round 2 after she finished her phone call and cigarette and once she was finished with Sky I suggested that we go back to the bedroom and get naked again. At this point her demeanor totally changed and she became really quite negative. She said that we only had 40 minutes left and since we'd taken an hour the first time we didn't have time. I pointed out that it was actually 55 minutes, there was plenty of time and it didn't matter if I didn't finish a second time we could still have some fun trying.

She came through to the bedroom again although its obvious she wasn't happy about being there. She stripped back down to her underwear, ordered me to undress and lie down and instantly produced the condom and proceeded to give me hand relief to get me hard again, the whole time sending out negative vibes. There was to be no foreplay this time. While she was getting me hard, I tried to remove her bra again but she stopped me. The condom went on as soon as she could apply it and she then lay back on the bed and told me to get on top. As she went to guide me in she then stopped and said that she felt wetter than she should. She dabbed at herself with a wet wipe. I didn't see any blood but she announced that she thought her period had just come on and would therefore not be able to have sex again. She offered hand relief instead. The condom was removed and she proceeded to give me some of the roughest hand relief I've ever received. There's no way I would have come from it in a million years. I asked her to use lube which improved it slightly but still bad. In the end I took over and wanked myself off, asking her to kiss me while I did so which she did unenthusiastically.

I asked to use the shower again and again found her fully dressed and back in her chair in the lounge on my return with yet another cigarette. There was still about 25 minutes to go though she claimed it was only 10 minutes. I showed her the time I arrived on my phone to prove her wrong and suggested a massage for the remaining time. She refused and we argued about her poor attitude. In the end she asked me to leave so I dressed (slowly) and left with her telling me not to call her again. I assured her I had no intention of ever doing so. I left with 15 minutes of my time still remaining.

Summary

Reasonably attractive girl but massive timewaster and terrible attitude. Do not see.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Excellent and comprehensive review. Shame it was so bad, we have all experienced one of those meets. If I see someone for the first time who is newish and with little feedback ( I refuse to see Romanians whatever their feedback ) I'm only up for half an hour now, call it cynical, but there we go.

The problem is that these Romanians are getting such bad feedback they will start listing under a different nationality.   

Offline Uoti2

Another good review. Thanks for posting, and commiserations on such a poor punt.

It's a fairly safe bet that fellow UKPers are going to add comments that concentrate on the word "Romanian". The thing is, JSB, you were either very lucky or very unlucky that your first punt was Katryn (External Link/Members Only), because she's probably the best, meaning least awful, Romanian WG in the area - information I got from your own very helpful review, btw. Katryn might have given you a slightly over-optimistic view of Romanian WGs and what to expect from them.

Maria20Anita sounds more representative, in that she's horrible. Her profile says:
you won't be disappointed, trust me
Hmm.

The problem is that these Romanians are getting such bad feedback they will start listing under a different nationality.
A good point. It's a wonder that they're only just starting to do so.
Luckily for us, there are still some convenient and reliable proxies for Romanianism, such as three or more AW profiles appearing on the same day, with barely a difference in wording and all using the notoriously irritating and unhelpful "new in town".

Just Some Bloke

Thanks for the feedback.

I have a couple of more positive reviews to write up at some point soon when I get round to it.

I don't subscribe to the blanket dismissal of girls just for being Romanian notion, I'm sure some of them are fine and I've had a couple of lacklustre (although not terrible) punts with non-Romanians. I've been watching the Swindon scene on adultwork for several months now and It's usually fairly easy to spot the profiles that are being cycled in and out on a short term (almost weekly) basis and avoid them. The ones that are there longer term I would be more willing to try a speculative punt with regardless of nationality but I tend to look for a reasonable level of feedback and preferably a decent review on here before booking.

Anita however was always going to be a bit of a gamble of a booking - I've pretty much seen all of the girls currently in Swindon on my "definitely see" hotlist. I had planned to see one of the girls on my "see again" list but they all seem to have gone on holiday at the same time, so I took a look at my "maybe see" list before picking Anita. These are girls that I like the look of but am unsure of for various reasons - lack of reviews or limited availability mostly.

On the subject of Katryn, as I gain more punting experience, I'm able to re-evaluate past punts in relation to the more recent ones. Though I stand by the points I made in my neutral review of her, Katryn could so easily have been rated as a mild positive and I do find myself tempted to maybe see her again as she was certainly better than a few of the girls I have seen since.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:21:23 pm by Just Some Bloke »

Maria

well if you decide to tell a story better say all the true about it...the first houre was ok...and after what happend...my period came...so ofcourse i wasn't happy about it....i can t be perfect for everybody but i trie my best ...i am not a robot ...so sorry if i smoke one cigarette in 2 hours...i called sky ...you were in the shower and you left 15 min before...because you came earlyer...so i don t think i was bad with you...in a review all that you can say if that person is the same like in picures, if the house is clean..things like that..let the persons to have there own opinion...so NEGATIVE... :sarcastic:...pls don t call me again yes because you act like a bad person ...you did prove that by this bad review i ll let the rest of you to decide if you want to see me or not but pls don t write something about me if you don t know me i have more then 200 regulars so... :P

jjpsweet

I think I will putthe kettle on and get this biscuits out. This could be Sundays entertainment sorted now

Offline Johny Stone

I got the popcorn close :D

Her bad english and behaviour towards punters  reminds me of Renata 4 you  :lol:

vw

I got the popcorn close :D

Her bad english and behaviour towards punters  reminds me of Renata 4 you  :lol:
Is that the Romanian bitch with loads of big tatoos?

Offline Punter Griffin

you act like a bad person ...you did prove that by this bad review
That is so true, if anyone, ever leaves a bad review...you are a bad person! Everyone, everywhere should give positive reviews of everything!

#sarcasm off

Maria

no is not that and sorry for my enghish...he knows better what happend so pls stop with this bad coments thx :thumbsup:

vw

no is not that and sorry for my enghish...he knows better what happend so pls stop with this bad coments thx :thumbsup:
Give Maria her Due, have never seen a Romanian come here to defend themselves before.

Maria

Offline Punter Griffin

I wasn't having a go at your English, purely that if someone has a bad service, they'll leave a bad review. It's as simple as that. One bad review isn't going to stop your business. From the OP, I can see why he thought it was bad, but, then, there's probably two sides to the story. As VW says, fair play for fighting your corner.

bristolqwerty

Sorry to take issue BUT why not refund the client half the fee at the time instead of wasting his time, making excuses.  No problem, no negativity, no awkwardness due to not being able to continue due to the period / punt not being able to go ahead from that point? I have read on here on ocassions that some honest WG's have done this if they are not able or willing to fulfil a 2hr appointment after the first hour.  Also, why take bookings at all when you know this is imminent? This isn't good service towards your clients knowing this might be going to happen  :unknown:  There was a more simpler conclusion than this negativity.... Just needs honesty on both sides if someone pays upfront for 2hrs they expect a certain level of decency.  I'm afraid this falls into the stereotype of crass, rude and deceitful Romanian WG's highlighted on here all too often, I feel sorry for the genuine ones.
Apart from my two regulars in Plymouth this puts me off seeng anyone new, especially if they are EE I'm sorry to say,  and I like foreign ladies as I speak a few languages.  :thumbsup:

Offline Johny Stone

Give Maria her Due, have never seen a Romanian come here to defend themselves before.

I have  :P
Linking her old profile here:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile made after she was abusive towards ukp members and got banned:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maria

baby...i don t have a old profile and new profil i have the same profil so see  i ask you nice do not com if you don t know me...plsss as for the money back he didn t ask and it was his decision to stay as i gave him a bj and hand relief...i think he was upset because i told him to not call me again  :angelgirl:

Offline Johny Stone

Baby, improve your english or at least pay atention when you read something, I wasn`t talking about you... :dash:

Just Some Bloke

I have nothing more to add other than I stand by the account provided in my review.

bristolqwerty

:D Surely you leave dealing with Sky till later, most girls I have booked wouldn't hesitate to maybe pop in to see their client in the shower, or ask to join them, getting him ready for round 2  :thumbsup: what's next a quick bit of vacuuming up/pop out to get some fags?  :dash: seriously are these EE girls so naive or blatantly poor at client/customer care or do they not give a toss.
...i think he was upset because i told him to not call me again  :angelgirl:
  :D :lol: :yahoo: :cool: :P :) :rolleyes: good one  :thumbsup:
I'm sorry to add my voice again but I so do hate poor service, surely there's a least some level of professionalism/decency in return for a fair chunk of money paid upfront :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:20:42 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Badvicar

I'll be in Swindon this week. Happy to take a free taster menu for the team and report back. Hotels are a nightmare though, after the Maddison closed.