Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirters!  (Read 2623 times)

Silversurfer85

Afternoon

Can anyone help, I'm working through my sexual buck list and trying to track down a girl that can squirt in the north east! Any experience/ recommendations??

Offline foreverchanges

Afternoon

Can anyone help, I'm working through my sexual buck list and trying to track down a girl that can squirt in the north east! Any experience/ recommendations??

Over to to you Sar Major :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Over to to you Sar Major :D :D

Cheeky Buggar,  :scare: :scare: :scare: will reply on wed as on hols and awkward for lengthy reply

:cry: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Right young SS85,

What's your preference, as it would seem the lads on here think I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject in hand.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Enlighten me as to the type of WG you prefer,  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Young, MILF, Gilf, mature, slim, BBW, easy to squirt, takes a reasonable time to squirt etc.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

As there's a few about, out there in that "Big Bad World" of ours   :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

Should you feel the need PM me.

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Silversurfer85

Morning sar-major

I usually go for quite slim, between 20-35! Would prolly be best for an easy starter, or willing to squirt for me! I'm open to recommendations!

Offline Sar-Major

Well having thought about it I would say that Sandy fit’s the bill for you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Saying that she is a tad older at 38, the downside is she only does out-call, see the link below.

External Link/Members Only

She did change her name due to someone recognising her old profile.

I did a review on Cassie a while back check out the link below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57348.msg739685;topicseen#msg739685

Silversurfer85

Cheer Sar-Major

I'm open to ideas so will have a look, preferably looking an incall. Who are the others you'd recommend as I like to keep my options open and definitely don't mind putting some work in.

:hi: :hi:

Offline Uniformad

Hey SM you know any younger lasses that provide this service incall only though ?

Offline Sar-Major

Hey SM you know any younger lasses that provide this service incall only though ?

Mmmmm, Unifomad, It would seem I forgot about this thread,  :dash: :dash: :dash: Alas its an age thing.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So I will consult my "Little Black Book" tomorrow, but I prefer the more mature lady from 35+ but that other thread about Hungry Sex Lioness makes me want to try her "Squirting Abilities" out and TOFTT  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Well probably the next time she's down in the TOON,  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Forgot the link,  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Well probably the next time she's down in the TOON,  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Forgot the link,  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well!!!!!   It would seem she's back in town, might try a quick TOFTT on Wednesday if she's available,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

themademan2

Well!!!!!   It would seem she's back in town, might try a quick TOFTT on Wednesday if she's available,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

She English?

Offline Sar-Major

She English?

You tell Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! The "Grammar and Spelling" on her profile seems OK. A big PLUS is it doesn't say Romanian.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: