Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe from Colindale  (Read 1855 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online gg123a

New Link: External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

Venue = good flat, quite road, very clean, shower facilities available

Khloe= very very attractive, hygienic, funny, great attitude.

Services: fk/dfk/owo/penetration protected (doggy, cowgirls, reverse cowgirl mish etc.)

Khloe has been review here many times before so im not going to go into too much depth about the meeting; but i must admit, she really knows how to please her clients. She wasted no time in getting to know me and went straight into fk followed by some dfk (no sign of smokers breath) mixed with face licking and ear licking, (which i dont mind). As she was licking my ear, she would gently move her nails up and down my body which i loved. Moved into '69', very hygienic, her pussy smelt amazing. On with the condom and we shagged for a good 20 mins in many different positions until i popped.

A nice chat afterwards, no clock watching, was in there for around 40 mins, quick peck on the cheek and off i went.

To conclude with, she is a lovely girl with a great personality.

In my opinion i think if you are looking for a real GF experience then Michelle independent is a better option, however if you are looking for the naughty slutty girl next door to fuck, then opt for Khloe.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:27:01 pm by gg123a »

password02

Good review = any reason why you did not do an hour ?  for an extra 20

Offline smiths

This A/W link brings some of her other reviews on here up External Link/Members Only In the deleted posts section I see admin mentions though doesn't name a dodgy site worse than A/W in relation too a link given for Khloe so not sure if the OPs link is the same one or not.