Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this who i think it is???  (Read 3632 times)

Offline temudjin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like the WG that did Quesadilla over......i might be wrong but i see his avatar every fucking day so her image is burned into my memory!!

Can anyone confirm? Is this profile in the blacklist?

Offline temudjin

Just noticed it is the same profile.

Daft cow should have made a whole new one with no face pics. that way she may have gotten a piece of the UKP pie.

Chuckman

It is as well. You would of thought she would of been more discreet after her scamming bought her lots of unwanted attention. And what is no kissing GFE? Isn't that just another term for being married?

Offline PLeisure

Fascinating....
Why does she keep trying to sell herself as a prossie - she's clearly not up to the task.

Her silly indiscretion with Quesadilla continues to haunt her like a medieval albatross clamped around her neck. Now £90/hr.

bensonhedges20

As a neutral who has no idea about what she did.

Shes hot, for £90/h shes cheap as well

pierrot

Could someone refresh our memories please.

yorkshire123

Trollop takes the money but has no intention of doing the dirty, punter writes up a negative & said trollop is now stooping so low she's offering £25 wanks  :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6093

Offline PLeisure

Do you know how to 'run the numbers' ?
You place the AW ID that each girl has into UKP's search bar. In this case, External Link/Members Only
You will find one review on this WG. It runs for 16 pages. Knock yourselves out  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

for £90/h shes cheap
There's a very good reason for that.. [see above]

Siadwel

At least we get to see her nipples, which, if I recall, is more than Q did at the time. Albeit through her almost transparent top.

She clearly thinks that we're actually going to give up watching for her.

Offline Vivago

All her reviews bar one are from AW  members with  suspiciouslylittle feedback.  When she not cleaning her dusty phone,  the little minx seems to have been busy at the keyboard. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Online dboy74

Offline Tonyleung

A. A gfe but without the kissing I'm afraid (I'm not a big fan of kissing in my personal life anyway).
I do not offer a PSE, I am not an actress so there will no fake moans and groans and I'm afraid I'm not into fetish.
I'd like to think I'm a very normal down to earth girl so I can promise a good time without all of that anyway ;)!

What she means is "pay me and watch me drink your wine and listen to me complain that you want to take my clothes off and shag me."

ramrodronnie

GFE without kissing!

WTF  :sarcastic:

I couldn't agree more dboy74. There are loads of WGs on AW that come out with this bullshit wording; GFE. But then they put either no French Kissing in there profiles, or French Kissing "At Discretion" It is "Definitely Not a GFE Without French Kissing" Would any of us be with a girlfriend if she didn't French Kiss? I think Not? So non of these WGs should be saying French Kissing At Discretion, or no French Kissing if they've listed it as one of their likes on their enjoys list.  :angry:

Offline Si198

Maybe she thought that with Q being banned she can start again obviously didn't realise that everyone else still remembers. Silly cow  :lol: