Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_amelia_ Kensington Olympia W14  (Read 3254 times)

11 review(s) for sweet_amelia_ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

london12321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amelia on Saturday 15th (£100 p/h). I came across her profile and was interested, and after checking out her private gallery wanted to visit even more. She is very good looking, young, has an amazing body etc etc. She was a fantastic girl and I had an amazing time, so would highly recommend her. I was a little apprehensive at first due to the lack of reviews on her AW profile, and also the lack of reviews on this site. I decided to go ahead and visit.

Comms

She was always very prompt to reply to my texts, and seemed to readily answer her phone. She also has a very friendly telephone manner - this is something important to me, as I think a girl that puts in effort to be nice and answer you questions on the phone, is then more likely to provide an enthusiastic service and be someone that you'd actually want to visit! We made the booking a day in advance, and then confirmed on the morning of the booking.

Location and Apartment

Very close to Kensington Olympia station (so easy access) and on a very nice road in a lovely flat. I was very glad to not have to visit a grimy council estate hell-hole. The flat itself was actually very nice, with new modern decor and clean throughout. The bathroom had a nice assortment of fresh towels, various cleaning products available and was clean throughout. The room had clean bedding in, and all the 'supplies' necessary in abundance.

Services

Now onto the important stuff... Service was absolutely excellent and I'd really recommend anyone to visit her. For £100 p/h I felt it was great VFM, especially considering the services included and the level of enthusiasm throughout everything. In summary we had 2 rounds - first was massage, OWO with DT, then doggystyle to finish. Second was OWO with DT, ball licking/sucking, HJ and CIM to finish. I'm relatively 'vanilla' so can't comment on what else she may offer, but everytime I suggested something, she did that with no hesitation. She had really good technique for all of the above, and I was really enjoying it! We also overran by about 5 minutes, and despite it taking me ages to cum second time, she was still more than happy to help me finish!

Other noteworthy points

I was her first appointment for the day, so was glad that she was freshly showered, clean and energetic. This may vary at later appointments, but I couldn't possibly say. She also was very friendly and clearly and intelligent girl, which I also see as being big positives. After the first round we chatted for about 5-10 minutes and felt very relaxed and comfortable with her.

Only very slight negative is that I asked her to wear a pink lingerie set as in her private gallery, but instead was wearing another (equally nice) set. This isn't really that big a deal, but perhaps it may be for some with specific outfit requests.

Tim20

I'm really trying hard to believe this review  :unknown:

Offline Cabbots

Like my school report used to say... "Cabbots is a born non-believer... he must try harder..."

london12321

You can believe what you want, but this really is a genuine review by a punter

Offline Malvolio

Each to their own, but she doesn't qualify as 'very good looking' in my book.

password02

OP details -

Date Registered: Yesterday at 11:03:30 pm
Last Active: Today at 11:12:33 pm

I am not saying review fake or not? However you guys can judge ?  :unknown:

:hi:

Offline handsolo

I would give it the benefit of doubt saw another WG at what I think is the same location recently and AW profile has the same feel as the girl I saw although it appears the the profile of the on i saw has now been sold on.

I know this is a different girl the op mentions but based on the experience I received at this location with the girl i saw would be inclined to think it's genuine...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63110.0

Offline apprentice

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks enthusiastic.

Neat, may I ask how you could get that 'verification' photo?  I would like to employ this when I want to take appointment next time. 

Thanks in advance!

Offline JamesRockford

Neat, may I ask how you could get that 'verification' photo?

You need a special access code (SAC) to get the Verification photo.  What security level do you have?  And you need to be over 40.

Offline hendrix

You need a special access code (SAC) to get the Verification photo.  What security level do you have?  And you need to be over 40.

And you die under a BBW afterwards.

Offline JamesRockford

Hendrix is right.  Once you have the codes then you're in our club for life.  You only leave in pine.

Offline JamesRockford

PS... and you HAVE to punt every day no matter how busy you are.

Offline PLeisure

And you die under a BBW afterwards.
Coroner's report: "Asphyxiated by BBW" - way. to. go.....

Offline JamesRockford

Ah I see that you also have the SAC Code?  Guard it well, my friend.  I presume that you also received the latest 20% promotional code this morning from our leader?

Offline poi

Ah I see that you also have the SAC Code?  Guard it well, my friend.  I presume that you also received the latest 20% promotional code this morning from our leader?
I have no idea what are you talking about ,
which code ?

Offline JamesRockford

Ooops.  Please forget that I mentioned anything about the code.  What code?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Did you penetrate a pig to join as well?  :sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

Did you penetrate a pig to join as well?  :sarcastic:

No, certainly not!

Much... much worse.

squeezebox

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks enthusiastic.

She looks okay to me...must admit, some verification pictures need a lot to be desired.

I also tend to believe the review, I think it's well written and informative too.