Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you contact a wg  (Read 898 times)

Offline jlike

Something a bit similar to the EE v English girl thread but how are we expected to contact wg's.
For example today External Link/Members Only  has 'Available today' flagged up. She has no contact number displayed so I emailed her earlier today via AW re an appointment. As of 2.30pm she has not read or responded to my email, it has not been deleted unread either. Now I thought it cost wg's money to put up an 'Available Today' flag, how are they going to recoup the money if you cannot contact them or is this just normal thick behaviour for wg's. Maybe they are just hoping for repeat business from their regs rather than attracting new business.

vw

I don't think they can remove the available today flag on account but can remove phone number or hide at will.  May be fully booked or could be a PG scam as some people may think phone number is hidden in the private gallery.

So many logical reasons then you have pro$$ie logic on top of that.

I wouldn't get your hopes up and move on if not answering your emails.

Online RedKettle

generally I lose interest if no phone number displayed

yorkshire123

+1

As I haven't got an AW profile any more a phone number is a must, no phone no punt. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

+ 1000

Paying for Available Today but not displaying a phone number is madness, some of these girls are totally brain dead.   :wackogirl:

Ben4454

Ask for the number in the same message as the verbal booking request.

If the prossie does not give the number = timewaster.

Offline PLeisure

Paying for Available Today but not displaying a phone number is madness, some of these girls are totally brain dead.   :wackogirl:

One WG was in Australia for 10 days with her Available Today on for almost the entire duration. 1st line of her profile read: "I'm away" with a link recommending another WG. Contact no disabled. Go figure  :unknown:
 - They probably reckon it's worth the £5 daily charge to grow awareness amongst new punters

Offline arkenciel

they get shit loads of emails and calls and text messages.

going through these will probably get them enough customer for the day when the green light is shown.

they also face a dilemma of who to take to the bedroom for the day XD

Offline smiths

Something a bit similar to the EE v English girl thread but how are we expected to contact wg's.
For example today External Link/Members Only  has 'Available today' flagged up. She has no contact number displayed so I emailed her earlier today via AW re an appointment. As of 2.30pm she has not read or responded to my email, it has not been deleted unread either. Now I thought it cost wg's money to put up an 'Available Today' flag, how are they going to recoup the money if you cannot contact them or is this just normal thick behaviour for wg's. Maybe they are just hoping for repeat business from their regs rather than attracting new business.

I pick the phone up and ring those I am interested in, no number means no business off me. In this case the WG may be fully booked and many WGs only think of the short-term so she hasn't been bothered to inform you of that, it happens all the time. I never waste my time emailing WGs.

Offline Roth

+ 1000

Yep good brains don't automatically go with bigs tits and a nice cunt!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline azrael

I don't think they can remove the available today flag on account but can remove phone number or hide at will.  May be fully booked or could be a PG scam as some people may think phone number is hidden in the private gallery.

So many logical reasons then you have pro$$ie logic on top of that.

I wouldn't get your hopes up and move on if not answering your emails.

As jrc and others have mentioned it cost a wg to display the (available today)green light so it would make common sense to display your number, then again maybe she just had a change of heart and decided not to work today

Offline Marmalade

Many fake profiles seem to be run by cartels. Think of it as a business. Some of it probably uses the same psychology as going to the bookies. Spread your type of bets and see what pays off. If one profile isn't generating enough direct income it may be generating income via another profile by leaving fake reviews or may be a marker to unload a genuine girl or different fake to test the market. At £2 a shot, a PG could even be paying for the available today charge, which attracts more hits.