Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_AvaRose - Outcall Derbyshire  (Read 4602 times)

9 review(s) for Miss_AvaRose (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for EnglishAvaRose (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Kingy28

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Reverse booking

Comms were good, by bid, email then text. Arrived on time. Profile description is accurate. I'd say size 12, good toned body, nice DDs, caramel skin, pretty face.

She has striptease on her profile so I asked her to strip for me downstairs. Very nice. Followed by OWO & COB. I had asked by text if she did CIM. It wasn't on her likes, but sometimes girls do say yes. Unfortunately for me she had already said no so pop 1 went on her sizeable tits.

Upstairs for some reverse oral, followed by mish for pop 2.

Some chatting & a few stories were exchanged before some more OWO, cowgirl & then banging doggy for pop 3.

Overall nice girl, good service & has a lot more experience than her current AW feedback (5) would suggest

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
She looks and sounds amazing, good review thanks

Can I ask how long you booked and what price for 3 pops?

Offline Taggart

OP says seen in Derbyshire, profile says Luton, Leicestershire. WTF?
Geography not her strong point, obviously.

Her pics are familiar, but such a nice body too.

Offline j122

Read the last line of her profile, explained there

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Read the last line of her profile, explained there

Maximising advertising in 2 or 3 different regions. The clever ones know how to utilise this on AW.

Offline Kingy28

She looks and sounds amazing, good review thanks

Can I ask how long you booked and what price for 3 pops?

It was a reverse booking for 2.5 hours. Price was for as many pops as I could manage!!

Offline Willb09

Considering booking to see Ava soon, is her face as per the picture in her gallery?

Peter unter

I'd be interested to know if the pictures are really her?

GolfNut

I'd be interested to know if the pictures are really her?

Yep that's her. Saw her when she was in Loughborough last year. Nice girl.  :hi:

Peter unter

Yep that's her. Saw her when she was in Loughborough last year. Nice girl.  :hi:

Is there anything else you can add about her figure and service?
Thanks

GolfNut

Is there anything else you can add about her figure and service?
Thanks

Was one of my earlier punts and she charged extra for OWO and kissing. I'd walk if she did that now but was I pretty naive at the time.

Other than that I think the review pretty well sums her up. She's about a 12, large tits and ass, so not as slim as her pics. Pretty face, with hair extensions. Kissing was light rather than full on, but she was pretty accommodating other than that and had a nice easy going personality, so no problems there.

Offline jc1971

I can confirm Ava is the girl in her profile pics and if anything looks better in real life. In my view her two best features are remarkable skin and amazing tits.

Offline Kingy28

It's almost 4 years since I reviewed her so I'm unable to say if it is her in her new pics. I'm surprised that she has full face pics on show & i'm sure that someone with better IT skills than me can upload them onto here and do a GRIS.