Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: At Discretions  (Read 712 times)

ramrodronnie

I'm sure I can't be the only one who is pissed off with most of these WGs who brag in their profliles about giving a True GFE, and a lot of them go into graphic detail about all of the dirty things that they want to do with us punters. But when you look through their List of things that they Enjoy, they come out with many at Discretions?? Mostly where it comes to; French Kissing, OWO, CIM, and Swallow. In their wording they tend to go on about all of the sexy things that they're going to do, but I'm convinced that they are just trying to lure us in? When we turn up for a booking, give them our money, then they know that they can say NO I put that as at my Discretion, or if they're foriegn, they use the language card by saying that they didn't write their profile?? This I am convinced is an opt out ploy.

Comments Please everyone?

ramrodronnie

Apologies Admin, I realise that I sould have put this topic under general discussions. I have now put it under that section. Could you delete it from this section please Admin?

vw

With the professionals is all down to cleanliness and fresh breath.  Some offer you a shower at the start often a no flicks this discretion switch off for OWO.

And anal may be a discretion due to size.

With ladies with bad attitude its only there to get bodies through doors, always check here for past reviews often the questions in the comments confirm or deny these things.

ramrodronnie

Mmmmm, Thanks VW, I accept that cleanliness does play a big part (rightly so) but I'm still suspicious, that a lot of these WGs talk about all of the dirty things that they want to do with us, then use these "At Dicretions"  they are then able to use it as an excuse to say NO once they've got their their money grabbing hands on our hard earned wonga?   :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Yeah, thanks VW, I mistakenly put this topic on this thread. I apologised to Admin and I've now transferred it to the discussions thread. I appreciate that this particular subject may well have been raised before, but it takes forever trawling through stuff that was discussed ages ago. I suppose I'll get criticsised for it? Oh well    :unknown:

Offline itk

I'm sure I can't be the only one who is pissed off with most of these WGs who brag in their profliles about giving a True GFE, and a lot of them go into graphic detail about all of the dirty things that they want to do with us punters. But when you look through their List of things that they Enjoy, they come out with many at Discretions?? Mostly where it comes to; French Kissing, OWO, CIM, and Swallow. In their wording they tend to go on about all of the sexy things that they're going to do, but I'm convinced that they are just trying to lure us in? When we turn up for a booking, give them our money, then they know that they can say NO I put that as at my Discretion, or if they're foriegn, they use the language card by saying that they didn't write their profile?? This I am convinced is an opt out ploy.

Comments Please everyone?

You've hit the nail on the head there, the EE's definitely use the language barrier as an excuse. If they do so, I walk.
 If they were to offer a true GFE, surely they would include moaning about where you chucked your clothes and say, 'You ain't putting that, in there.'

Siadwel

<SNIP>

In their wording they tend to go on about all of the sexy things that they're going to do, but I'm convinced that they are just trying to lure us in?
 <SNIP

Gosh, that's never occurred to me. Do you really think they do that?

I always take 'At Discretion' to mean '£xx Extra' and budget my punt accordingly.

Offline Corsaire

I think the problem can be slightly broader. How can a girl go on about how good she is, then say she doesn't kiss, let alone French kiss? Name in point, Tiffany Snow!

Offline Johnbean

I've only ever had negative response from 'at discretion' so I go with the consensus that it's to lure you in. I don't look like Quasimodo btw and I'm always showered, fresh breath and impeccably dressed.

I would rather WGs would say if you want to kiss its £10 so I could budget and tailor to my likes...

ramrodronnie

I agree, it's either a way of getting more dosh from us, or a get out card if they don't like you/chemistry aint there. I'm sure that most, if not all would agree, that we don't like all of these; "At Discretions"    :angry: